over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you ever changed workout clothes midworkout

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
On tren and killing it lately in the gym, sometimes ill hit about 2 hours high intenisty. at about 1 hour shirt is soaked which is normal but latley now even half my shorts and boxers are soaked. Usually I say fuck it and keep going but I feel soaked and shitty and think I look a little ridiculous as well when half my shorts are soaked as well. Any of you bother to change if you planning on going another hour high itensity. I think some people might notice and think its a little akward to do that as well but curious if any of yall have ever bothered?

I definitely would if I experienced that level of sweating...

the chafing would be out of this world

Only reason to change cloths is if you shart. :star-;ars

2 hr high intensity sessions? Good God man, your body has got to be absolutely fried!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

You probably should take about a 23 hour break while you change clothes.

Had a teenage chick spill her pumpkin latte on me as I was getting a drink. Leg pressed smelling like fuckin pumpkin

I have.

My shirts get drenched. It sucks. I bring an extra in my gym bag for that reason. I don't like being soak and wet, then getting in my truck. I don't want to have the seat all wet day after day.

With that level of seating I would change not because of how you feel, but for respect to other members of the gym sharing the same equipment. That is simply disgusting.

On a side note, make sure you're constantly flooding your body with essential nutrients. With that intensity every day you are putting A LOT of stress in that heart mainly, and all the rest of your organs including bones and joints.

I've never brought an alternate workout wardrobe with me to the gym before. Sweat is a badge of honor in the gym. Except for the a$$holes that leave a gallon on the bench without cleaning it afterwards. That's almost as bad as the guys that fully stack the leg press and then walk away.

When I ran tren and Clen I was a walking sweat machine. Changed shirts mid workout and used a gym towel, not a hand towel but a large bath towel to keep the water works contained. It sucked sweating that much but the results were great.

My shirts get drenched. It sucks. I bring an extra in my gym bag for that reason. I don't like being soak and wet, then getting in my truck. I don't want to have the seat all wet day after day.

I am with you 100%. I cannot get in my truck and drive home soaking wet - just feels disgusting.

You know what I get on tren is bad night sweats....if I'm wearing an undershirt or boxers...Ill need to change mid sleep...sometimes even putting a towel on my bed.

Only reason to change cloths is if you shart. :star-;ars

Some people smell like they crapped their pants. I hate people at the gym who stink.

incredibly hot chick at my gym regularly changes her entire outfit during a workout im guessing due to sweating reasons/moving from one class to another/etc

I can't say I have ever had to change mid workout.
Maybe peel the shirt and use a sweat towel but I've never went an changed clothes. After yes

i wear layers.....cotton tank top.....tight cotton t-shirt...

then a cover shirt.....between the first 2.....it soaks up ALOT
of fluid...

then when i get home....i take the tank top off i throw it
on the old ladies lap while shes watching house wives.....:D

:cool:

I sweat a ridiculous amount when training. I don't naturally sweat much either. But in parts of the year I do very high volume and/or fast paced training for 1-3 hours. I also wear hoodies quite a lot and they get soaked through. Now add in stimulants, fat burners, synthetine, aas etc and even after I shower I am dripping for another 20 mins. I have never changed shirts mid workout. Although that feeling is not good when you are soaked through and you walk outside and it's freezing cold :eek::D

i always layer like Mr Tenny said... usually a baggy T or football jersey... then a fitted T... then a tank underneath... pull them off throughout the workout... the last shirt come off once i hit my car on the way home tho 4 sure

THIS

I can't say I have ever had to change mid workout.
Maybe peel the shirt and use a sweat towel but I've never went an changed clothes. After yes

I always wear t shirt over tank top. when I start to really ssweat I take off tshirt and use as sweat towel to keep sweat of machines... then after work out I go to the car and take off tank top and put on fresh shirt I have waiting in my car seat. I sweat like you wouldn't believe. especially running T3... I cant touch clen I will kill someone... after you peel me off the ceiling...
-F2S

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_