advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have any of you guys ever been bouncers?

Pretty much sums it up, shitty ass pay to babysit adults.

Yep, that sums it up. If you do it for a while, you can get a gig at a busy nightclub that pays a little better, maybe $150-$200 night (about 4-5 hours). I used to get tips for walking girls to their cars after closing.

I bounce and love it. However I work at an upscale club. The employees that i work with are fine. The chicks in the club are fine. I get 20 an hour for doing nothing and make an extra 100-200 a night charging people to go on the roof ( it's private up their )

I did it for one summer back in my mid-20. The club was top rate,so it cost a lot to get in. There were about 8 of us working weekends. I worked with two of my friends on what they called the patio. Always Knew my friends had my back, but there really wasn't any trouble. It was hard as I'd work constuction during the day and then bounced at night. The only trouble was I ended up using coke to stay awake. Not a good thing at 260 and loaded with AAS. If it hadn't been for my wife the coke would have killed me. I ended up liking it to much. Funny never did any drugs but AAS until the bouncing job. The job was fun with all the hot chicks dancing around, but all we really did was keep people from doing drugs on the dance floor or at their tables, and kept couples from having sex in the dark area's of the bar. This was back in the early 80's. One summer was enough for me.

I don't have time to go around to clubs asking if there hiring because of school and my current job. Would it be alright if I just called some places up and ask if there in need of a bouncer?

Sorry bro, but it sounds like you have zero chance of getting a bouncer job. The economy SUCKS right now. Do you have at least 5-10 years of Security/Personal Protection/LE experience? If not, they wont even look at you man. So what if your a tall guy or a fat guy or have some muscles.. don't mean shit. They want experience. You wanna "take up martial arts" now? lol... not tryin to bust your balls bro.. but it aint that easy. You don't just walk up to a place and get a bouncer job. For one, your the 100th person to ask that day, and the one with the most experience and skills will always win.. is that you? Also, since the economy is so bad, the bouncers that are there.. stay there and never leave. That means there are never are any job openings available.

Just talkin real. And from much experience. I'm in that line of work right now and have been for many years.

"Gone are the days when you could run someone into the cigarette machine, then throw them bodily through the door."

I was detained for a very similar incident in Chinque Terra (Italy)...Oh, the good ole days are gone now:D
HAHAHAHA yea the good ole days. I bounced for about 12 yrs. BAck in the day where you politely asked said patron to leave and if he gave you any lip you just snatched his drunken ass off his bar stool and tossed him out the door before he could say another word. Worked some rough ass biker hangouts also. Not worth the money IMO. Get all busted up for a few bucks is not my ideal way to earn a dollar. Long gone are the days when you get into a dust up, kick the guys ass severly and nothing more is said. Now if you so much as look at a person wrong the cops are asking questions. Back in the day many cops used to back our play. It actually helped them do their jobs much easier. I would find another way to make some dosh bro!! Too hard these days for so little money.

worked as a bouncer for 4 years at some club and then got fired for getting caught getting dome in the vip room by the bartender lol. they hired me back. :D

worked as a bouncer for 4 years at some club and then got fired for getting caught getting dome in the vip room by the bartender lol. they hired me back. :D

Lol that's the kinda stuff I look forward too. I've been looking online and the very few bouncer positions say a security guard license is a must :(

Lol that's the kinda stuff I look forward too. I've been looking online and the very few bouncer positions say a security guard license is a must :(

Dude.. of course you need to be certified to any worth a shit company now a days! And you need a ton of experience! Did you read what I wrote a few posts up? I've got my D, G, and Concealed License. Military Special Forces vet, many years MMA and Wrestling background, and around 10 years of Security/SWAT/LE experience. I work for a High End Security/Personal Protection Company right now and another private Security company where I'll do big events/concerts/bodyguarding and I bounce once a week. I've been in this business for a long time and it took me for-ever to get a job when I got out the Military, even with all my background. I wish it was that easy just for you to walk up to some club and they just hire you to bounce for them. I'm not tryin to talk shit or break your balls brother, but it's not like that. lol. Every guy thats over 6ft tall with some muscle would have a job bouncing.

Last edited:
I worked at a couple bars and a night club. I got the job through friends that bounced there already. After working at one spot I can pretty get a job anywhere I want in the city I live in because every one in the industry seems to know each other, and you meet so many people. I work at a supp shop as well and get asked to bounce all the time. There is such a demand that I know at least 3 different places that would give me 80 to hundered bucks cash any night I wanted to just walk in and work for a few hours. The worst part about the business in my opinion are the hours. During my time of work, I've met lots of people. I can't go out and not run into people that know me...which is pretty cool. You meet lots of girls but not the types you ever want to date. You see the worst of people and it makes you hate them and loose faith in society (as others have said). You go out of your way to do something nice for someone once...the next week you will run into that same person and they will buy you drinks and introduce you to all the hot women they know. Things can get violent at times, but use your words first and your fists second. Most situations you encounter CAN be talked down with words. The only way I'd bounce again is if I were ever single. But I'm glad I did it...definitely hardend me up a bit and learned a lot about people and girls

The chem free after hours clubs are the worst.....Worked at one briefly in the 90's. Fighting, drugs, drunken blow hards. Its a blast

I work at a Yugoslavia club in Holland.. Its a very tough door.. I'm the only dutch guy allowed there.. The other guys are al yugo's.. A lot off guys were sent away.. Also other yugo bouncers.. We've got a lot of maffia inside.. And young guys wanting too proove them selves.. The key is too make friends there.. At first they tried me out.. But I stayed calm and clear.. Do NOT get an attitude and be a though guy.. Do be strict though.. After a few weeks they accepted me.. I learned a few words in there language and the do apreciate that an laugh about that.. I've formed a mutual respect.. Do not show fear.. I've seen a few times guys pulled out a gun..

I did make friends an once there was a fight.. We dived in with 3bouncers in a group of 30guys.. Realy showed some skills there so they saw what I was made off and that I'm not afraid.. You do need a little dose of fear cuz that wil keep you sharp.. But don't show it..

As for the cops.. They are afraid to stop.. They just speed by haha.. In Holland the respect for cops is nowhere to be found.. I know in the USA that is different.. But you have real men working there.. We don't.. And they can't do anything..

I get paid 20euro's an hour.. That is a lot here.. You must be happy getting 15euros.. So 20 is really good..

By the way.. Balkan women are the most beautifull off the world.. But be carefull.. You might be messing with a big mob guy his woman haha..

One small upscale stripclub I worked at had a strict policy and the manager and owner always told the floorman to keep it in your pants so I never fucked any of the girls there. I fooled around a lot even in the dressing room, but never fucked any of the girls.

The club where I work now is new and pretty big and I fucked one girl in a closet. I even fucked another girl in the back VIP room when we had a feature performer on stage. That was risky but worth is.

"

I was detained for a very similar incident in Chinque Terra (Italy)...Oh, the good ole days are gone now:D

Haha, me too! In Viarregio, Italy! Small world :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity