over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have question about blood work...(HGH)

brooklynn

Board Supporter
Board Supporter
Hey guys.
Currently testing hghpower keifes. Been on for 2 months going to run it for six months on one month off, and back to six months on again. Going to the drs mid December for blood work. I told my dr. The other day I am on hgh. I asked him if I could get an igf level blood test done to make sure what I'm taking is hgh. And find out the quality.... Now I take 2.5 ius in am and 2.5 ius after the gym...

My question is how much do I take on day of blood work and how long do I take my shot before blood is drawn...

I heard 10 ius 3 hrs before, but I figured I would ask since I am only running 2.5 twice a day...

I'm running green top hypes. I did 10 iu I/M delt shot. test 3 hrs after.
Was 36.6

Hey guys.
Currently testing hghpower keifes. Been on for 2 months going to run it for six months on one month off, and back to six months on again. Going to the drs mid December for blood work. I told my dr. The other day I am on hgh. I asked him if I could get an igf level blood test done to make sure what I'm taking is hgh. And find out the quality.... Now I take 2.5 ius in am and 2.5 ius after the gym...

My question is how much do I take on day of blood work and how long do I take my shot before blood is drawn...

I heard 10 ius 3 hrs before, but I figured I would ask since I am only running 2.5 twice a day...

You should be tested your level before you started GH, probably your level would be just perfect and you would`t have to use any GH.

It was originally believed that the pituitary gland just didn't have the capacity to produce large amounts of HGH as we get older. However, recent studies have shown that aging pituitary glands are capable of producing as much HGH as young pituitary glands, if it is adequately stimulated. This shows that the somatotrophe cell, the cell in the pituitary gland that releases HGH, does not "lose power" as we age. The problem is not with the pituitary gland One theory is that the pituitary gland does not "know" it should be producing more HGH. Our body has a feedback loop that says when the IGF-1 levels decrease, produce more HGH.When we get older our Somatostatin levels increase. Somatostatin is a natural inhibitor to growth hormone. So, as we age the Somatostatin levels increase and this leads to a decrease in HGH. So if you would able to down regulate the Somatostatin than you wouldn`t need to use HGH. If you older than 30 than you should have a test for Somatostatin or (somatotropin).

First thing my dr said... I should of did a test before I started

You should be tested your level before you started GH, probably your level would be just perfect and you would`t have to use any GH.

It was originally believed that the pituitary gland just didn't have the capacity to produce large amounts of HGH as we get older. However, recent studies have shown that aging pituitary glands are capable of producing as much HGH as young pituitary glands, if it is adequately stimulated. This shows that the somatotrophe cell, the cell in the pituitary gland that releases HGH, does not "lose power" as we age. The problem is not with the pituitary gland One theory is that the pituitary gland does not "know" it should be producing more HGH. Our body has a feedback loop that says when the IGF-1 levels decrease, produce more HGH.When we get older our Somatostatin levels increase. Somatostatin is a natural inhibitor to growth hormone. So, as we age the Somatostatin levels increase and this leads to a decrease in HGH. So if you would able to down regulate the Somatostatin than you wouldn`t need to use HGH. If you older than 30 than you should have a test for Somatostatin or (somatotropin).

Emeric, How come you arent a big fan of massive doses of GH like most pros of today? Even Jay Cutler says you should take as much GH as you could afford to if you are serious about Bodybuilding.

Emeric, How come you arent a big fan of massive doses of GH like most pros of today? Even Jay Cutler says you should take as much GH as you could afford to if you are serious about Bodybuilding.

Because emeric is a true practicioner of as low of drugs aspossible to get big, jay and them aint worried about bein healthy

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Because emeric is a true practicioner of as low of drugs aspossible to get big, jay and them aint worried about bein healthy

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Also to much HGH can increase somatomedin- C serum levels very high which can cause diabetes mellitus and obesity.

Also to much HGH can increase somatomedin- C serum levels very high which can cause diabetes mellitus and obesity.

In your competitive days you never used HGH at all?

Was only one month which was to short time to see any results, however my blood pressure did go up slightly.

Wasnt Victor Conte big into advising all his athletes to take massive amounts of HGH since its not detectable?

Another question. Since I am going to get blood work for igf level... What about my test levels... I should get them at same time.. I am currently doing trt test 125 mg's a week. How many days should I take my shot before I get my levels checked...

He never recommended massive HGH, or insulin.

Balco documents showed Barry Bonds and others like Marion Jones used HGH and Insulin....so I'm not sure where you get that unless you are suggesting he only suggested low or medium dosing of those two compounds.

Remember, Balco had the cream, clear, thg, insulin, hgh built into their calendar diaries. Oh yea...and ZMA :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws