over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

have question on brewing fina...

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
hey guys hows it going, i ordered a finakit from finakits.com, and i was wondering if what im reading is true. after you put the tabs in the clear solution with the screw off top and let the tabs dissolve, you are then supposed to put the oil from the 20ml container in with the dissolved tabs and shake it up?

Reason being, i can see all the sludge crap sitting at the bottom of the disolving solution, am i just supposed to mix in the oil and get the sludge out later when i put it in the final vial and filter it? or what?

Thanks,
Todd

Well

here is how I do it: after the dissolving solution has dissolved the pellets, pre-filter the liquid thru a coffee filter. Then mix the 20mls of oil into it. Then syinge filter the whole solution into your last vial. Then bake to sterilize.

Well stated by a fellow finaholic :D

xcel

so what do you put the dissolved solution into when you are pre filtering it with the coffee filter, what im asking is what does it drain into after it has gone through the coffee filter, do you just drain it back into the dissolving solution vial? and secondly, i guess you just put all the solution through the coffee filter and some of the bigger stuff gets hung up in the coffee filter correct?

Thanks,
Todd

You will drain the mixture back into the vial that had the oil in it, when you run it through the syringe filter you will do that into the remaining sterile vial.

Hmmm-I always mixed the solution (after disloving/then heating for further disloving) into the oil BEFORE coffee filtering-then sterile filtering. I used A's kits. But Im using Finakits.com now too-Chem seems like a real good guy. Easy to work with, friendly and fast service. :D

so what am i missing out on if i skip the coffe filter, mix my oil and dissolved tren then filter that solution through the whatman filter ? am i losing potency?

You are not loosing potency, the coffee filter just catches bigger particals left in the tren mixture. I would just run it through the coffee filter anfter warming it up first. It goes fairly quickly then run the watman filter.

i got one more question, when you are boiling the vial in the hot water, do you remove the rubber top or keep it on?

Thanks again,
Todd

What I do

Ok, when I did it I dissolved the mixture in a vial-sized "bottle" which had a top, which I left sealed... Remember, you do not want to boil the bottle, get some water boiling, take it off the stove, then put the bottle in the pan, for only a minute. Take it out, move it around put it back in after another minute or so and leave it in there for a few minutes or until dissolved. You do NOT want the mixture to take on a darker brown color, this could mean it is "oxidizing" I beleive and will make it more of a syrup which makes the whole process a bitch to filter!

**broken link removed**

Thats a good link for making your fina.

mooo

-Big Hock

BIG HOCK-

Great post with that link! Guys who make homebrew fina - check it out! Ive done plenty and still learned a trick or two!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws