over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

have some pre-contest questions.

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
well let me start off by saying that this will be my first show and it is in the first week of may. i am 20, stats are 5'10@215 and a honest 15%bf. i plan on competing in the middle weight class, but im hoping im not a damn string bean from my heigth.

my main concern is how far out should i start my diet, i was thinking either 12 or 14 weeks, but im not sure.

i plan on using test at 1000mg until 5 weeks out, and using EQ at 400mg\week and win at 40mg\daily for the last 8 weeks. i will also use clen 2 weeks on/2 off fromt the day i start my diet.

do you think the EQ\win and clen will be enough alone for the last 8 weeks?

that was my 2 main questions, BTW, i was talking to a friend and he said he was gonna use deca, anadrol, and test all the way up untili the day of the show, he said he thought dierutics would take care of the water. i said that i wouldnt be using any heavy androgens all the way up to the show.

am i wrong about this? i wouldnt imagine he could lose all the water, unless he took a fair amount of dierutics.

Thanks for all the help, and sorry for it being all messy,

Todd

Sorry bro - I'm headed to bed. Your bro will have trouble with water on anadrol. There's a post here about how to time anadrol for the last couple of days only - seach for "contest anadrol"

I'll try and get back to you with more info.

xcel

thanks man,

hey gotta get to sleep to keep that mind of yours sharp.

Thanks,

Todd

Got Juice said:
well let me start off by saying that this will be my first show and it is in the first week of may. i am 20, stats are 5'10@215 and a honest 15%bf. i plan on competing in the middle weight class, but im hoping im not a damn string bean from my heigth.

my main concern is how far out should i start my diet, i was thinking either 12 or 14 weeks, but im not sure.

i plan on using test at 1000mg until 5 weeks out, and using EQ at 400mg\week and win at 40mg\daily for the last 8 weeks. i will also use clen 2 weeks on/2 off fromt the day i start my diet.

do you think the EQ\win and clen will be enough alone for the last 8 weeks?

that was my 2 main questions, BTW, i was talking to a friend and he said he was gonna use deca, anadrol, and test all the way up untili the day of the show, he said he thought dierutics would take care of the water. i said that i wouldnt be using any heavy androgens all the way up to the show.

am i wrong about this? i wouldnt imagine he could lose all the water, unless he took a fair amount of dierutics.

Thanks for all the help, and sorry for it being all messy,

Todd
i would start your diet no later than 12 weeks out
i would run enanthate untill 7 weeks then swtitch to prop keep the rest in and drop the eq ten days out. Your buddy will not get dry usingdeca coming in and if he doesnt know his body he wont do the a-bombs correctly either

I agree with DPSquat

I dont have much use for EQ. Love prop and V pre-contest. Being your first show, you have alot to learn so I would limit the amot of tools in the arsenal until you are more familiar with how your body responds. I would reccomend however that you start at least 14 weeks out, as you want to allow yourself adequate time. Some guys can do it in 12, some 10, some 8, problem is, you dont know where you fall in that category just yet so to be safe give yourself 14. I would also not take the clen throughout....receptor downgrade takes place so fast even with the 2 weeks off you will be taking 15 tabs a day by show time. I usually start it around the 6 week mark.

Your buddy will definitely have problems shedding that extra water regardless of what diuretic he takes. His idea is probably "to stay big". This is a mistake and usually translates "stay fat'. Especially at a local level show...if you come in hard and conditioned you will place well because most simply do not

Well, you currently have nearly 183 lb of LBM now. You will lose some of this toward the very end as water weight loss. Doing thing properly you may not lose any LBM but I'd do as jdog said and gradually begin the process. It seems like the shorter amount of time you give yourself, the more drastic things you do (cut too many calories, excessive cardio, etc) and end up losing body mass.

I say get as lean and ripped as possible. If you're just "a couple" of pounds above middlewt, you can go for it. If not, you could still do well (if you're lean and ripped) as a lthvywt. I've seen plenty of lthvywt classes where it wasn't the "biggest" that won!!

xcel

Last edited:
lbm will change

excell has you lbm at 183? well i for sure beleive youll end up in the low 170's if you diet correct... that lbm will chnge all the time..
At one pt my lbm was 187 and i made middles barely!

Is this a local or regional comp? Not trying to flame but no one finds it odd that he's using 1g of Test @ 20yrs old... total weekly dosages over 1.5g for his first show?

well im using t200 which in my opinion, 1000mg is more like 700mg or so. im just using the test with some dbol, and then i am completely dropping the test and just going to the win and EQ, so im not going to be using 1500mg/weekly. also just so you know, this isnt a small show, there is a lot of competition there. and in my opinion 1000mg of t200 isnt a lot of test. unfortunatly im not one of those people who grow off 500mg of t200, believe me i wish i did.

anyways thanks for all the help, i think i will start 14 weeks out and go from there.

Thanks again,

Todd

Re: lbm will change

dpsquat said:
xcell has you lbm at 183? well i for sure beleive youll end up in the low 170's if you diet correct... that lbm will chnge all the time..
At one pt my lbm was 187 and i made middles barely!
I KNOW that YOU KNOW what you doing - your pictures are worth a thousand words bro!

I'm just saying that if you have seasoned muscle (not water) and you take your time dropping BF (not taking in too low calories or too much cardio - expending more energy than eat/energy balance) you shouldn't lose much or any LBM. EXCEPT when you drop water, (since water is actually included in LBM) your LBM will drop.

Using your analogy Lee Priest would be a lthvywt and as huge (make that fat) as he gets off season, he doesn't lose any muscle when he gets in contest shape. The thing that REALLY BLOWS ME AWAY is how short of a time period he can do it!

What the mind will believe, you can achieve. Don't be telling yourself that yourself that in order to get in contest shape you need to lose LBM - or guess what will happen? :D

I lost muscle when I dieted down too hard for pictures this summer. My nutritionist calculated it out over 8 weeks - my loss of 9 lbs LBM was attributed to not eating enough calories - ONLY 100 CALORIES A DAY! It ain't magic or torture. If you're not taking in enough calories, your body will catabolize (of course juice will help prevent this - to SOME degree).

xcel

Last edited:
my bad

excell I wasnt questioning you bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realize in my many times of getting ready that MY lbm changes worse than my stocks!!!!!!!!!

Excellyou have a great thinking mans aproach which i admire me me i just rush the china shop! lol.......

By adding only 100 cals a day you would of saved 9 lbs... se i wouldnt of even bothered to figure out where it went....But i will bust wyldes chops now i a drop a smidgin of lbm!!!!!!!!!

take care and have a great weekend EXELL

I just realized that I may have given the incorrect "numbers" in my previous post, but the theory remains the same. It may have been only 4 or 5 pounds LBM that I lost in my recent "hard" diet.

The point I was trying to make was that it amounted to not taking in enough calories, a "small" amount. Also - I wasn't worried about gaining the LBM back. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing - once you "have it" and lose it, it can be re-gained.

xcel

I agree Nubian

Especially for a Middleweight?! At your height you will eventually need to be a heavy.....think about it, you are setting yourself up to need a Megadose if you ever want to progress. 1000mg is alot regardless of your opinion and personally, I dont feel you need to go much above that at any weight for a base line test dose (I know many Supers who dont). Diet, training, rest are factors that all need to be paid attention to. Not a flame, just an opinion. I think most people use very little logic in determing their dose and take way more than necessary.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws