over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

have to lay out for 2 months

FastBurn

Newbies
Hey!

I've been running a 5 month cycle of test cyp, and EQ plus two cycles (4 weeks each, with 8 week break) of D-Bol. I've gained 40 pponds of beautiful bulk. My genetics are supreme and I'm freaking everybody out. It has been fantastic! OMFG! But now I'm going off cycle and have my PCT running. Did HCG, start clomid in one week. Using Formestane and ATD plus Tribulus and DHEA (I've got a doc helping out). But the big kick in the nuts (which have grown back, thank God) Is that I've screwed up my posture and my form is going to hell and I'm just shy of a bad injury, or four. So I'm doing Neuromuscular therapy and have been advised to lay off for two months or some bad sht coul go down, and it really could. Any advice on how I can save some of these gains??? It's going to have to be supps and other exercises, can't run any 'var right now. In two months, though, I'm picking it up again like a bull!!! Thanx!!!

Please describe the manner in which you have "screwed up" your posture.

I am interested in hearing how you did this.

Thank you.

Hey, Thanks for responding!

I have mild, functional scoliosis. Yoga helps. My therapist (Neuromuscular Therapist) says that my fascia and muscles have become so tight that it is causing hip torsion, one hip being anterior, the other posterior. i'm hunching over a good bit and my neck has tightened up severely and it appears that my cervical curve is going away. not good. Now she believes that she can fix all of this and I can start back up. She is a woman, however, with a bias against bodybuilding. Believe me, I take that into account. She does know her stuff, though. I think my muscles are tight because I've grown so fast. I am relatively uncomfortable, but I think it is a workable situation. I may be 33 years old, but I look and feel 23, and not about to drop my guns.

Well basically you are adding too much weight to fast. Not bodyweight but the weight you are lifting.

If I was training you I would not tell you to sit at home for 2 months and do nothing but I would have you come in for 3-4 times a week and do BW movements as well as a very extensive core workout. With some lower back excercises that in the end will make your shoulders sit farther back.

Do some planks to work on your abs 3 sets of 90 seconds in each position you might have to work up to that but you will get there.

DW

Well basically you are adding too much weight to fast. Not bodyweight but the weight you are lifting.

If I was training you I would not tell you to sit at home for 2 months and do nothing but I would have you come in for 3-4 times a week and do BW movements as well as a very extensive core workout. With some lower back excercises that in the end will make your shoulders sit farther back.

Do some planks to work on your abs 3 sets of 90 seconds in each position you might have to work up to that but you will get there.

DW
I also agree here. laying off for two months IN my Opinion is not sound advice. As above I would also incorporate some lighter high rep work with weights to allow you to keep the muscle mass. I would put you on a good clean fat loss diet just to drop BW a bit. Your workouts would center around stability and full range of motion work. Stretch position with lots of ball work. 2 months out of the gym and no weights will see your condition worsen. Lighten up the weights and up the rep ranges. I would get another opinion!

Thanx on layout advice!

Than you everone for your advice. I think the therapist is full of shit on a complete layout. I'll take your advice!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws