over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you ever donated blood?

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
Blood donation can not only promote human metabolism, enhance immunity and disease resistance but also stimulate the human body bone marrow hematopoietic organs, make it always maintain a youthful period as vigorous hematopoietic state, received the effect of longevity, and can prevent arteriosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases and even reduce the occurrence of cancer.
But some people think blood donation doesn’t have so many benefits .Blood donation can lead to increased breathing and heart rate, pallor and mild cold sweats, dizziness or nausea.
Of course, I know that those who donate blood without compensation are worthy of respect. But what do you think of the benefits mentioned in the publicity of blood donation without compensation

Have you ever donated blood for free ? How do you feel ?

I have donated over 2 gallons. For me I thought it was a good idea b/c my hematocrit trends upward with TRT and mores with my little mild cycles. What seemed to happen is the more often I donated the faster my hematocrit went up. I stopped donating this year. Instead I take 3-5 week breaks from all AAS/Test and let the hematocrit go back down naturally. You can run into a problem with iron if donating too much. I know a few older guys that were donating often and ended up iron deficient. I didn't have that problem but may have been on the way there with how quickly my Hct was going up. Making red cells required iron for hemoglobin. So it can be depleted.

I tried to donate my blood (mainly because my hematocrites were high), they refused it because I took gears.
Instead, I'm having blood works every months

Tried to donate once. Several in Europe in the 90s when they had mad cow disease. I'm banned for life on giving blood. Wtf.

Donated yesterday as a matter of fact. Does you good and does other as well. Win-win.

Different organizations have different standards for accepting donors. I have been donating 3-5 times a year for over 15 years.

I get mine out every 2 or 3 months. Gets thrown out though because of my clotting disorder and its full of so much medicine such as coumadin.

I tried to donate my blood (mainly because my hematocrites were high), they refused it because I took gears.
Instead, I'm having blood works every months

Rookie mistake. Never tell them that.

i donate 3 times a year. i feel fine and bloods re ok

There is a huge need for platelets right now. If you can donate them. It may not be as great fro you as whole blood but it is helping another person.

There is a huge need for platelets right now. If you can donate them. It may not be as great fro you as whole blood but it is helping another person.

I figured they would just take whole blood and get the platelets out of that. Do they not do that too? That way you could give whole blood and then they do with it what they need to.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws