advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you ever returned DVDs to a sponsor for an exchange or whatever ?

nextpimp718

Registered
Whats up guys,

I was just wondering if any of you guys ever done that or is it just a one way delivery ? I bought a shit load of injectable winstrol and thought they would be oil based but they ended up being water based, Its from a well known sponsor here , but Im fearful of the winny in water , so just tryna play my cardsand see whats up , any saying?

Whats up guys,

I was just wondering if any of you guys ever done that or is it just a one way delivery ? I bought a shit load of injectable winstrol and thought they would be oil based but they ended up being water based, Its from a well known sponsor here , but Im fearful of the winny in water , so just tryna play my cardsand see whats up , any saying?

If it were so important to you why didn't you simply ask the sponsor what type it was before you ordered a 'shit load' of it.

Just take it and see how it is. If you have so much of it 1 amp/vial isn't gonna be a huge deal.

Research before you buy. This isn't like going into walmart etc.

I have had faulty vials replaced etc but I wouldn't order loads of something unless I had a fair idea I knew what I was getting. Hey you wanted winny and you have winny so it's not major imo.

Whats up guys,

No one is going to allow a return. Obvious security issues

If it were so important to you why didn't you simply ask the sponsor what type it was before you ordered a 'shit load' of it.

Just take it and see how it is. If you have so much of it 1 amp/vial isn't gonna be a huge deal.

Research before you buy. This isn't like going into walmart etc.

I have had faulty vials replaced etc but I wouldn't order loads of something unless I had a fair idea I knew what I was getting. Hey you wanted winny and you have winny so it's not major imo.

Good post E. You also have the option of drinking it too, if your worried about pain or infection.

not trying to bash you dude, but seriously? Not gonna even say anything else on this.

Wow....can't believe OP just asked this.

Guys relax take it easy, im sorry i made it sound extreme, I have about 16 vials, and its not a biggie , I just really thought it would be oil based , everyone used the sponsor and they're great, I just fear infections , Ill use them next cycle and flip the rest .

When will people learn this ain't fucking Walmart we're dealing with.....you order it and pay for it you own it--- good, bad, fake or indifferent........

Good post E. You also have the option of drinking it too, if your worried about pain or infection.

Yes. This. You can drink winny friend...also...I'm not sure how many people are for or against this but I load mine in the same syringe as my test, it's been effective and you feel a whole lot less pain

Now I am really beginning to understand why the vets on this forum think a majority of newbee members or recently joined members are retarded and constantly ask dumb things. :banghead:

Don't wanna throw you under the bus but really? If you are worried about pain / infection just take it orally friend.

Do some research before you buy it will save alot of headaches in the future just be happy you have gear to take

lol this guy's got a point

x2 , and Im not really a newbie, you have no idea how much I hate that word, i have a moderate knowledge about many AAS and a few experiences, all I can say is Im the most knowledgeable around MY friends. It was something so small that completely slipped out of my mind, but about mixing it in the same syringe sounds awesome mate thanks !

lol this guy's got a point

I wasn't going to comment in this thread until I saw your username as the last post.... kind of a freaky handle there man, what's that all about? lol

I wasn't going to comment in this thread until I saw your username as the last post.... kind of a freaky handle there man, what's that all about? lol

LOL it's the username of a character from the show workaholics

**broken link removed**

x2 , and Im not really a newbie, you have no idea how much I hate that word, i have a moderate knowledge about many AAS and a few experiences, all I can say is Im the most knowledgeable around MY friends. It was something so small that completely slipped out of my mind, but about mixing it in the same syringe sounds awesome mate thanks !

No prob! Good luck man!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner