over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you ever "settled" for someone?

djdizzy

Registered
I started a job a while back and my new boss started flirting with me right away. Long story short we ended up hooking up for a while and started seeing each other. Now she was head over heels for me and I was just having fun. I always told her that I wasn't interested in anything serious and after a while she wanted it to move forward to a relationship.

I backed off and we stopped seeing each other but would still hook up once a month or so and now we've completely stopped as the same thing keeps coming up, she wants more out of this.

Part of the reason I was never fully into her was that I wasn't 100% attracted to her. Over time she has grown on me quite a bit and other than the attraction part she is the coolest girl I've hung out with. Loves to do the same stuff as me and we have a blast every time we hang out. I find myself questioning if the attraction part is me being superficial, BUT I worry that if someone does come along that I AM attracted to I'd tend to be more interested in that.....

So my question is have you ever settled for someone?

My belief is that attraction is always changing. I've had girls that I thought were knock outs, hot, great sex than after a short period of time I couldn't stand to be in the same room with them. All the relationships that started off hot and heavy with what I thought was "chemistry" either fizzled out just as fast or blew up! The ones that evolve seem to have more depth and last longer. Good looking cool chicks trump super hot bitches everytime for me.
Thats just my humble opinion :rolleyes:

It happened with me with my latest gf and even though there were a lot of good times, i regret not breaking it off with her sooner. I didnt give her what she deserved in a relationship, I only put in as much as I had to not because I wanted to but because I felt I had to. We ended up breaking it off about 3 months ago after a 2 year relationship. Even though it was tough letting her go, I know I made the best possible decision for me and her. Believe it or not, were still friends and we talk about once a week now. She out dating again and seems to be moving on with her life. I couldn't be more happy for her.

As for me I now dating again too and have found a girl I really like- smoking hot body, confident, smart and she likes working out. :love: We had our first date about a week ago at a NHL game and I must say it was probably one of the best dates I've ever been on.

I'm glad in the end I was fair to myself and my last girlfriend by breaking it off. I couldn't be happier right now.

Last edited:
Never settle for less. I did that with my first wife, she was a girl that “grew” on me. I was never 100% proud of having her as my wife. Divorced her, and I found the baddest, sexiest girl Ive ever been with. I desire her more than anything in my life. I get a boner just looking at her get dressed. Best change Ive ever had in my life. Never settle for less. If she aint that attractive now, she’s only gonna get less attractive as she ages. Also, relationships with your boss? That’s a huge no no brother, you should know from the DIG that is simply a conflict of interest, and you do not wanna tread that water. My advice to you, end it now, before she ends your income.

Never settle for less. I did that with my first wife, she was a girl that “grew” on me. I was never 100% proud of having her as my wife. Divorced her, and I found the baddest, sexiest girl Ive ever been with. I desire her more than anything in my life. I get a boner just looking at her get dressed. Best change Ive ever had in my life. Never settle for less. If she aint that attractive now, she’s only gonna get less attractive as she ages. Also, relationships with your boss? That’s a huge no no brother, you should know from the DIG that is simply a conflict of interest, and you do not wanna tread that water. My advice to you, end it now, before she ends your income.

Thats awesome JJ. A women should make you feel great every time your together and also make you the best you can be.

Also, relationships with your boss? That’s a huge no no brother, you should know from the DIG that is simply a conflict of interest, and you do not wanna tread that water. My advice to you, end it now, before she ends your income.

Well the long story part of it was I never hooked up with her while she was my boss, we ended up working in the same place on 2 different shows and that's when things progressed. She has always known that I didn't want more but I think she was just hoping that things might turn around at some point. She is still way cool to me even getting me on the current show I work when my last job ended and will probably always be a job lead for me. There are no hard feeling either way for each of us other than her wanting a relationship out of this...

but it all comes back to what you said.... NEVER SETTLE

I started a job a while back and my new boss started flirting with me right away. Long story short we ended up hooking up for a while and started seeing each other. Now she was head over heels for me and I was just having fun. I always told her that I wasn't interested in anything serious and after a while she wanted it to move forward to a relationship.

I backed off and we stopped seeing each other but would still hook up once a month or so and now we've completely stopped as the same thing keeps coming up, she wants more out of this.

Part of the reason I was never fully into her was that I wasn't 100% attracted to her. Over time she has grown on me quite a bit and other than the attraction part she is the coolest girl I've hung out with. Loves to do the same stuff as me and we have a blast every time we hang out. I find myself questioning if the attraction part is me being superficial, BUT I worry that if someone does come along that I AM attracted to I'd tend to be more interested in that.....

In this kind of relationship you'll always wonder if grass on the other side is greener. Don't settle.

I cant stress this enough...DO NOT SETTLE. You will ALWAYS be questioning your decision in the long run, I promise you brother. Your girlfriend/wife should be someone you are gladly willing to show off to your friends, family. You should be proud of how she carries herself and how much attention she gets when you guys are out in public. You should never be ashamed in ANY SENSE of your partner/other half. This person should be a person who instantly arouses you, just by looking at her. This person should be a person you HATE to see leave your presence, but LOVE to watch her as she goes… I was in your shoes once, and not to toot my own horn, but I am a very attractive guy, and my wife although she wasn’t hideous, she became fat and she cut her hair, in which I lost any bit of attraction I had in her, and its almost as if we looked odd together. She was a blonde, short, with big titties and zero ass. That was never my type. She just happened to grow on me, but I know deep down inside, I always desired dark haired, tall, and the big booty. Well guess what? As soon as I left my wife, my exact type came along my way. I did not search for her in any way, she just popped up into my life thru a friend of a friend. This new girl I got, has that beautiful Puerto Rican skin, 5’7 with long beautiful legs, and a mean set of asscheeks on her. She is absolutely beautiful. I cant ever keep my hands off her, not even after 2 years of dating. Shes EVERYTHING ive ever lusted for. Now, when I am out on my own, and I see other girls, not a single one has yet to hold a candle to her, in my opinion. This is what youre supposed to settle for.

JJ. 1st of all, I am happy for you, but angry you have posted no photos.

But I read your posts and think: don't marry her, because we all get old and ugly. And you didn't mention anything about her other than her looks.

And feel free to bitch slap me if she is cool and smart and funny. AND hot.

And just like who ever marries us. We all settle to a certain extent. It just depends on how much you weight each attribute. Looks, brains, compatibility, sex, income, spending habits, loyalty, trustfull, trusting. Blah, blah, blah. . Other than Big A and Queefer, nobody is perfect. Oh, and Newt Gingrich.

JJ. 1st of all, I am happy for you, but angry you have posted no photos.

But I read your posts and think: don't marry her, because we all get old and ugly. And you didn't mention anything about her other than her looks.

And feel free to bitch slap me if she is cool and smart and funny. AND hot.

And just like who ever marries us. We all settle to a certain extent. It just depends on how much you weight each attribute. Looks, brains, compatibility, sex, income, spending habits, loyalty, trustfull, trusting. Blah, blah, blah. . Other than Big A and Queefer, nobody is perfect. Oh, and Newt Gingrich.

Sorry, Ive posted pictures of her body in the official ass thread, but theres no way I can post pictures of her face lmao.

But you are correct, its all dependent on which attributes are most important to you. Thankfully, my girl has the looks, decent brains, good compatibility, sex isnt as nasty as id like it to be :D but its not bad, her income is average, spending habits are normal, loyal and trustworthyness are thru the roof, all in all, we make a very awesome couple.

Your being superficial bro and prob because its no challenge it loses its appeal too im exactly the same with my girl but she the best gf iv ever had and we get on so well and have an amazing time together. But the superficial side of me always feels that I wanna chase a 10.

Settling on looks. Sure. We all eventually get old. I would still have to be attracted but I would surely look this time for having things in common and being able to be comfortable around this person, and having someone love me for me, flaws and all. I am 40, so things are different now. I hate being back on the single scene.

yea i have the hot girl that has her shit together....but cant fuck to save her life...and has no interest in improving...she just has no interest in sex...and in the last 15 years of my adult life i have been with women that enjoyed sex alot...its been 3 months and i am prob cut this one loose...i dont want to cheat on her but i cant deal with her on this level anymore...i am to old to be a teacher every damn night i need some ass.

Dude never ever settle for someone I did with my ex-wife and as i just stated ex-wife you should always find someone that every time you see them its like that first time ya'll met I wish you luck but listen carefully never settle you always wonder what if and this will just turn into unhappiness on both sides of the situation

I am right now, I have my entire life.

Right now very beautiful, educated, succesful woman but any time she gets upset over anything no matter how major or minor she shit that spews from her mouth is ridiculous.

She got upset over a facebook thing yesterday... had an 8 hour fight over it... not because I kept it going on but because she wouldn't stop saying just ridiculously terrible shit that had nothing to do with the issue in the first place.

I've come to the realization that I will have to settle when it comes to a spouse.

Those Starbuck managers are kinky aint they!? :p

when you settle you loose part of yourself, and it gets worse the longer you stay with the person you settle for.

You're dating your boss?

Just came out of a yr and a half relationship. Started out great, she was hot, we had fun etc...we got to know each other more and it tanked some. I could have stayed in it if I wanted, she would have. But if you enjoy being around her and that is what you are looking for, think twice before you break it off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131