advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you ever watched the US TV series of FRIENDS?

Matthew Perry made some pretty dramatic physical transformations. I suspect he didn't do it the healthy way, considering he doesn't even remember filming multiple seasons.

On cocaine: thin
Off cocaine: fat

Later on the producers actually threatened his contract for being too fat and Aniston helped him shed the weight through diet and exercise.

Funny thing about sitcoms is that they play for laughs, but generally all the characters are awful people you wouldn't want to know in real life. Ross is a condescending, whiny, know-it-all asshole, Joey uses women, Rachel is a bitch, Monica is demanding and obsessive compulsive, Chandler (my favourite character) is judgemental, and Phoebe is a space case/conceited. I do like the show and watch it regularly.

Someone mentioned King of Queens. Going back I can't watch a lot of episodes because they make me cringe. Most American sitcoms are usually a fat, ugly asshole with a hot wife and each episode is him fucking up and saying he's sorry.

If you're interested in dramatic shows check out The Sopranos, The Wire, The Shield, and Miami Vice.

On cocaine: thin
Off cocaine: fat

Later on the producers actually threatened his contract for being too fat and Aniston helped him shed the weight through diet and exercise.

Funny thing about sitcoms is that they play for laughs, but generally all the characters are awful people you wouldn't want to know in real life. Ross is a condescending, whiny, know-it-all asshole, Joey uses women, Rachel is a bitch, Monica is demanding and obsessive compulsive, Chandler (my favourite character) is judgemental, and Phoebe is a space case/conceited. I do like the show and watch it regularly.

Someone mentioned King of Queens. Going back I can't watch a lot of episodes because they make me cringe. Most American sitcoms are usually a fat, ugly asshole with a hot wife and each episode is him fucking up and saying he's sorry.

If you're interested in dramatic shows check out The Sopranos, The Wire, The Shield, and Miami Vice.
I heard that cocaine can be pretty fun though. LOL For dramatic shows you forgot Breaking Bad.

For sitcoms, I still think it's hard to beat the first three seasons of Arrested Development.

Yes, great show is always popular.
I'm pretty sure everyone alive during the 90's that wasn't a baby watched friends, and it's still watched all the time, it syndicated and re-runs are on all the time and on Netflix too.

I never watched it when it was on, but I started watching it a couple years ago and I think it's funny as hell!!!

My wife and our GF love it too lol!

Thanks for your list, I guess I will immerse yourself in those during my whole rest time.:headbang:
Here are some others you may like: Cheers.....Everybody Loves Raymond....King of Queens....MASH....All in the Family....TAXI....Frasier....The Cosby Show.

Another vote here for arrested development and the wire. Although I've found that people who speak English as a second language don't follow the humor. My ex Thai wife never got it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws