advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you ever watched the US TV series of FRIENDS?

Heracles-Echo

Registered
I feel crazy about the TV series of FRIENDS recently, there are so much fun in it, and I really like the way they get along with each other. I know it's an old series in US, but it's popular among Chinese so far. We really admire the ideal life in it--the person you love is around, the friends you like live on the opposite side. :headbang:

I watched almost every episode too

I watched almost every episode too
hahaha, me too,it worth that. I have watched it almost 3 times now, and I'm still watching it after work, it makes me relax and laugh all the time like the first time I watch it.:D

It's bad that we don't have the copyright here in China any more, and the U disk I downloaded them was lost, luckily I have bought it from others, I can keep it forever now.

I’ve probably re watched every episode 4+ times. Best show ever. No question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are looking for a great American show check out seinfeild.

Matthew Perry made some pretty dramatic physical transformations. I suspect he didn't do it the healthy way, considering he doesn't even remember filming multiple seasons.

but it's popular among Chinese so far.
A friend of a friend was visiting the states a few years ago and he told me that Friends is how a lot of the youth in China learn English. Also said there were TONS of fan pages online with hundreds of thousands of posts.
Weird that they found Friends to be that good of a show. It's been off the air for years.

I woulda chosen Barney Miller.:p

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKTNwobLYnA"]Barney Miller The Prisoner Season 5 Ep 6 - YouTube[/ame]

I watched the entire series with my wife last year. I never actually gave it a chance when it was on TV. I was missing out. Pretty good show.

When that show was on the air regularly EVERYDAY at least one person would stop me and say I look just like joey tribbiani. The worst was when they try to make me say, "hey how ya doin?" I was a good sport and did it most of the time. Randomly now I still get approach about it.

Will and Grace. Just sayin.

Friends was/is good but Ross was annoying as shit to me for some reason.

Wow we find a fun here,it's the best in my mind too. :headbang:
I’ve probably re watched every episode 4+ times. Best show ever. No question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? We didn't know that. Anyway, he did a great job.It can last forever around the world.
Matthew Perry made some pretty dramatic physical transformations. I suspect he didn't do it the healthy way, considering he doesn't even remember filming multiple seasons.

Yes it not only brings us a lot fun but a good way to learn English,good show lasts forever even if it has been off the air.
Ya Barney Miller was there in the show for one episode. I may check more his shows if you chose him lol.
A friend of a friend was visiting the states a few years ago and he told me that Friends is how a lot of the youth in China learn English. Also said there were TONS of fan pages online with hundreds of thousands of posts.
Weird that they found Friends to be that good of a show. It's been off the air for years.

I woulda chosen Barney Miller.:p

Barney Miller The Prisoner Season 5 Ep 6 - YouTube

I'm pretty sure everyone alive during the 90's that wasn't a baby watched friends, and it's still watched all the time, it syndicated and re-runs are on all the time and on Netflix too.

I never watched it when it was on, but I started watching it a couple years ago and I think it's funny as hell!!!

My wife and our GF love it too lol!

Here are some others you may like: Cheers.....Everybody Loves Raymond....King of Queens....MASH....All in the Family....TAXI....Frasier....The Cosby Show.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131