over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you seen the new planet fitness commercial

King-kong

Registered
I am pretty sure it was planet fitness - during the eagles game - showing a guy with a half decent build - not freakish huge - making fun that he didnt know how to tie his shoes. In other words if you bodybuild you are not welcome there????????

What kind of fag came up with this marketing campaign.

Probably a smart fag.

Planet fatness is in it to make money. The hardcore cultrue is present in just about every gym. Pf needed a gimmick to standout from the crowd. Knowing that 99% of a gyms business is from people who are casual gym goers and out of shape and obviously insecure about themselves, they build a gym to appeal to this market segment. And apparantly it's working.

Let them make fun if us all they want, but deep down they want to look more like us.

No, a new one. Cant find a link. At least the one previously showed Jerome acting a bit nuts. The new one just makes all body builders look like idiots. Funny thing is last PF I ever visited the trainers looked like they never lifted much more than a twinkie or two. The most out of shape one really promoted core strength and I really do agree his core must be pretty strong to carry his fat ass around.

Probably a smart fag.

Planet fatness is in it to make money. The hardcore cultrue is present in just about every gym. Pf needed a gimmick to standout from the crowd. Knowing that 99% of a gyms business is from people who are casual gym goers and out of shape and obviously insecure about themselves, they build a gym to appeal to this market segment. And apparantly it's working.

Let them make fun if us all they want, but deep down they want to look more like us.

Just because they are selling franchises does not mean it is working. Plenty have come and gone.
One in particular grosses 125k a year and then pays its emplyoyees, overhead, etc.

Curves, Ballys, Worlds, Golds, etc. franchised to the point of bankruptcy. Or just blew the shareholders money. Some have fought back but it isnt working. I went to a Worlds a few weeks ago in MD near Solomons Island and I was the only one there. My 7 bucks sure didnt pay for the electric alone.

Problem is they bring in the best sales teams and pull the BS sales on the average consumer and to make it easy bill your credit card monthly.

Just because they are selling franchises does not mean it is working. Plenty have come and gone.
One in particular grosses 125k a year and then pays its emplyoyees, overhead, etc.

Curves, Ballys, Worlds, Golds, etc. franchised to the point of bankruptcy. Or just blew the shareholders money. Some have fought back but it isnt working. I went to a Worlds a few weeks ago in MD near Solomons Island and I was the only one there. My 7 bucks sure didnt pay for the electric alone.

Problem is they bring in the best sales teams and pull the BS sales on the average consumer and to make it easy bill your credit card monthly.

shit you are exactly right .. that's exactly what i did wen i was at ballys ... lol

That is one of the lamest commercials ever. It's right up there with freedom rock

Very true, but the idea is good enough for people to buy into it.

Dint get me wrong, I don't like the place but I understand why they do it. That's what 4 years of studying marketing will get ya!

WTF!

I can't believe this is a strategy! Let's make fun of the big muscular guy.... it would never happen to any of our faces.

I can't believe this is a strategy! Let's make fun of the big muscular guy.... it would never happen to any of our faces.

Do you not live in the real world? Do you really think your muscles make you better than everyone else? Get a clue man, you're nothing.

This is about money, and they've got a good strategy.

Do you not live in the real world? Do you really think your muscles make you better than everyone else? Get a clue man, you're nothing.

This is about money, and they've got a good strategy.

I really think that if they had a good strategy like subway did like Jarred losing weight they would do it. Bottom line is ---just like many they find it easier to put another down to make themselves feel better.

I really think that if they had a good strategy like subway did like Jarred losing weight they would do it. Bottom line is ---just like many they find it easier to put another down to make themselves feel better.

It makes the fat person who has the cash feel better? So they come to your gym instead of a YMCA or Bally's? Shit, sounds like a good plan to me.

They could have something like a Jared at Subway, but who hasn't heard of someone losing weight at the gym? People losing weight eating fast food is completely different.

I'm sure they could come up with something inspirational, but it is appealing to the fat masses to go to a gym where they fit in, and people in good shape aren't around.

Think of it this way. How often do you guys go to the gym? 3-6x a week? You pay the same amount as everyone else at the gym yet you probably do 10x the wear and tear to the equipment than anyone else (through natural use).

If they can get more people (fatties) to sign up and pay the same amount as you, and then not come to the gym - they make money and don't have any wear and tear on their equipment. Win-Win.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws