over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Have you seen this Disease? I.L.S

Lloyd1019

Registered
I.L.S is the desease.
Often referred to Imaginary Lat Syndrom. I am seeing it all over the the gym. These guys stand in front of those Carnival-Fun House mirrors and for some reason, the desease takes over. Their chest begins to swell out, arms become so huge that they can no longer keep them touching their rib cage. I think they are feeling better until they walk past me.......then BAMM, all the swelling returns so damn fast. It is scary to see so many people getting this.....(seriously folks, your are not as big as you think, and most gym mirrors are +2.4%. Ever notice the mirrors at the cardio station make you apear to have lost weight) -1.2% hmmmmmmmmm. Best friend sells them to gold's.

Why do you care what other people are doing in the gym? Why don't you focus on getting your workout in and getting out. If you can worry about what other people are doing, what are you not doing? This is maybe the 15th thread about this shit, get over it:banghead:

Why do you care what other people are doing in the gym? Why don't you focus on getting your workout in and getting out. If you can worry about what other people are doing, what are you not doing? This is maybe the 15th thread about this shit, get over it:banghead:

Because its funny and quite obnoxious. I laugh all the time at other peoples expense. Not that I go looking for these types of people, I just laugh when I see them. I dont think there's anything wrong with that. LOL

And yes! this disease is quite common at my gym as well!! :D

Because its funny and quite obnoxious. I laugh all the time at other peoples expense. Not that I go looking for these types of people, I just laugh when I see them. I dont think there's anything wrong with that. LOL

And yes! this disease is quite common at my gym as well!! :D

Yes it is funny. But to come here and start a thread about it after there have been numerous thread already is ridiculous. Post this in the beginners section. I see guys like that in my gym, I just don't start a thread about it when I see it. I see it, shake my head, and resume my workout and don't care what they do. If they want to swell up when they get close to me, good for them, I just don't feel the need to tell everyone here. These threads are always being posted by noobs, gets annoying after a while. You notice this when you are here for more than 3 months

What is the point of getting all worked up over someones post. Just let it go.

sounds like you must have that desease

With that response, I've hit something, sounds as though you have been diagnosed with it at some point in the past or recently.
It does not bother me actually, hell.. I think it is funny to watch someone with a shape of Gumby swell to to a point they they believe they are 300lbs of muscle. Most spend more time looking at themselves then they do working out. If your not one of them, good for you.
Me personally, I am neither one of those guys nor do I pretend to be. I do my stuff and geeettttt out da door.
ps, you are raging over a computer conversation. If words on a screen get you in an uproar, maybe some meditation or even mediCation would help.

I think that ILS is hilarious, to watch a twerp walk around and swell up is great. But to feel the need to write about it here after it has been harped on 20 times gets old. You have hit something, and when you're here for more than 3 months, you'll get sick and tired of reading the same posts over and over again by noobs too. When a noob writes a thread that say what's already been written 20 times, you will say the same thing. All these threads do is clog up the board. This is an advanced board and should be treated as such. This topic should be in the beginners section.

I could give a shit what you do in the gym, it doesn't really matter to me, just don't come here and post what you see in the gym. You shouldn't be concerned with what other people are doing in the gym, regardless of how moronic it is. If you have enough time to watch people look at themselves in the mirror, you aren't doing what you should be doing. So with that said, you'll be one of the guys who posts for 2-3 months and then you'll be gone, so enjoy your stay.

that video is awesome

That was perfect, but sad to say since we are new to the "advanced" forum, this should have posted in our "newbie" pages. I apologize for not using the forum as it was designed. It is not an "advanced" enough conversation. Oh,,,, maybe we needed pictures included to be able to post in this section......maybe like the ones in the "Best Ass" "Advanced Section".

IQS is better...when they walk...kind of bow-legged after leg presses...cuz their quads are so huge....beats ILS everytime.

Aw hell half the FUN of hittin a commercial gym is watchin dumbasses and cardio bunnies. I aint liftin nothin the majority of the time I'm in the gym and noone is unless A. they lift 50lbs on squats B they lift REAAAAL slow and pile on plates fast. I love watching gym drama and havin fun with it. All the tuff guys sayin "YOU should be in the gym just to lift cuz thats all I do". Well what are you doing while waiting for next set? My workout goes like this.....30-45 for actual lift....30-45 for being able to breathe(tren).....1-2 minutes chillin.....30 seconds getting the right devildriver song on IPOD and channeling my hatred of iron in general and LIFT AGAIN. Gives me plenty of time to watch the wildlife.

IQS is better...when they walk...kind of bow-legged after leg presses...cuz their quads are so huge....beats ILS everytime.

IQS develops worse after theyve been in the sauna with thier gay buddies I've noticed.

special mirrors,no shit

been sayin it for some time now ,i knew there was somethin different with the gym mirrors
man....that sucks
i thought i just looked that much better in the morning after a workout
i get home n go WTF happened

Richie, brother, you gotta get off the boards a little more. you are one year membership and almost in the kilo club brother. take a day off.
when the same ole shit comes up and starts bugging me, i know its time to take a break for a bit. then i miss it and come back and it aint so bad. sometimes i even chip in and offer some help that could have easily been found by using the search tool, but wtf? it aint gonna kill me.
relax a little man, spend some time outdoors for a while. plant a garden. get zen like.

Sure there are threads on this as well

I know, don't offend the registered members by posting on the Advanced board, (unless it is a ass picture), but anyway,,, what about those guys you see with big azz upper bodies and gumby legs. I really dont understand that one at all. They never plan to where shorts? It seriously is the most goofy thing I have seen. If your one of those guys who never works legs, PLEASE start. If you one of those guys who has the ILS, PLEASE read this and or whatch that video.. You look rediculous. I would rather stay my measly 200 but look at least a little balanced.

the gym is the most entertaining place i know.....between my own work out....the old creepy guys....the hot ass chics....and the "im bigger then i really am"'s i love to just take it all in some times....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws