over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Haven't been around much lately

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
But after 7 months of continuous sobriety, i am happy like i never imagined i could be. Got a great GF that my kids love to death, business is still tough but dealing with it sober is MUCH easier.

Just want to encourage those that are struggling with addiction to make the plunge of sobriety. No, it's not easy, but you CAN do it. It is a choice, to use/drink or not, and the rewards are incredible!!! AA changed my life, but i know not everyone meshes w/ AA, but it's so simple and life changing, and the support is unbelievable, and support is hugely critical, trying to get clean solo is much harder than it has to be.

Pls pm me if you have questions or just want to vent, i've been clean of crack for over 21 yrs, and recently sober, so i WILL not judge you, i've likely been in the same boat you are in.

Stay strong!:)

I'm in AA on a court order right now. I was apprehensive at first since I'm borderline athiest but its been really good for me I believe. It helps alot to hear other people that are in the same boat or even worse but still hopeful.

Since I quit doing drugs/pot I've also fallen for a girl I'm dating too. Its weird how things work out but it was a good tradeoff :)

The thing about AA that's so cool is they don't shove a "brand" of religion down your throat, i've seen quite a few atheists change their views on there being a God in the rooms of AA.

Gators, glad to hear from you. Sounds like you got your shit together. Congrats on the sobriety.:)

Trying to get my act together, do we really every get it and keep it together?:D

Ex wife is a crazy bat, but i pray for her every night, best way i know to keep the resentment from building up. Got a great GF that the girls and family are crazy about, and let me just say that going from a ex that does not like sex to a GF that LOVES it and has no inhibitions is SWEET:D

Glad to see you back around!
Hope all continues to be well and only gets better for you.

some of us gator,including myself for sure,seem to live for the chaos we once had in our active lifestyle.things are going good for me as well right now.got a nice girl,hopefully my divorce will be finalized soon,training is coming along but at times i want to just self sabatoge it all and go berzerk if you know what i mean.it's what we as addicts/alcoholics are accustomed to.it's what we know best.hang in there,you know it'll get better.might not seem like it right now but as long as you stay on the right path and talk about the shit that's holding you down you'll be alright.hit me up whenever dude.

Thanks Rocco. Life is damn good, doing my service work, lots of time with my kids, and so far sober today, good chance i'll be sober tomorrow (got 9 mths coming up nxt mth), what more can a man ask for: health, happiness, and being fit spiritually and emotionally:)

i went to NA for a little while but really wasnt too fond of it.. i did however listen and learn from it. Even though my problem was drugs and not drinking i did go to AA as well.. i liked it better. The ppl were a little older and mature.. recovery was more important to them, so it seemed anyway.

In NA, when they start talking about god and they know there are new members there.. they always tell them that god.. doesnt have to mean "god" to them.. they can look at it as Group Of Druggies..lol hey... whatever works and keeps them coming back!

Glad things are going well gator... but remember they cant all be good days.. so when that bad day DOES come... just remember that serenity prayer :)

Oh yeah, not all candy and ice cream, but with AA, i have a 'toolbox' full of things to help keep me sober. I'm in a custody fight w/ my ex wife, the economy is still kicking my ass in a big way, and today i lost out on a deal i've been working on for awhile. The good news is i don't have to drink over it, don't want to, and much more clear headed and better equipped to handle the crap life throws. Living life on lifes terms

Ah, life is good, getting remarried in a couple months or so, life sober is MUCH MUCH better than i ever dreamed it could be. It is worth every drop of blood, sweat, and tears, and again, can't say enough about AA and if you really work it, the new life it gives you. Not talking about simply not drinking, but living life the way it was intended to be, a life of freedom, joy, and helping others.

Now i have to get my fat ass back in shape now that my elbow and shoulder have healed:D (is there a brown sugar pop tart 12 step program :D )

It's great to hear how well things are going for you! I'm sure you're constantly facing challenges, and it says a lot to your inner strength to continue to stay clean and sober. Congrats on your upcoming marriage! :D

All great news! Glad to hear man.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner