advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Haven't done primobolan depot in years and I'm amazed!

I've found. primo is one of the worst steroids for hair. stay away from it if you want to keep whats left of your hair

See people said this about Tren, and I have never had a real issue. So I said fuck it and tried only 300mg/wk of mast prop (in a stack of course) and had noticeable loss in 6 weeks. I was surprised. Wondered where primo fell. Not sure I want to "experiment" again, lol.

See people said this about Tren, and I have never had a real issue. So I said fuck it and tried only 300mg/wk of mast prop (in a stack of course) and had noticeable loss in 6 weeks. I was surprised. Wondered where primo fell. Not sure I want to "experiment" again, lol.

you are like me kinda. I ran a gram of tren a week- no hair loss. deco no hair loss. var, tbol winny- no hair loss.

BUT mast at even 10gs a day makes me shed and thats a nothing dose. and I did primo at 700mgs a week and that WRECKED my hair line. put a big bald spot on the front of my head and thinned out the rest. My dad has mpb so I am prone to it also. sucks for me

you are like me kinda. I ran a gram of tren a week- no hair loss. deco no hair loss. var, tbol winny- no hair loss.

BUT mast at even 10gs a day makes me shed and thats a nothing dose. and I did primo at 700mgs a week and that WRECKED my hair line. put a big bald spot on the front of my head and thinned out the rest. My dad has mpb so I am prone to it also. sucks for me

Exactly where mast thinned me hard. And that's how I respond to stuff too. Thanks for the feedback. I'll save primo for when I'm already totally bald!

200mg/ml of real Primo would be as painful as getting caught with a load of buckshot in your ass. Or else it's something aside from Primo. Think about the pain from a Pharm Grade Bayer Shering @ 100mg/ml.

Is it the short ester primo or long ester primo that hurts hurts? Or both? What if I made the short acting at 100 mg an ML, would it still hurt?

I used use schering primo back in the day and it never hurt at all, I've been using. 200ml of a sources primo that was tested when it was available to test gear and it was. Exactly 200mg an ml or very close to it since they make you send like 5 or 6 ccs. And I had a bunch of it left over and it. Give. A little lump but not painful.
I've never tried bayer so can't comment on it

How was it possible to test gear? And why no longer? PM me if you can't answer publicly please. Question I posted in post above is more important to me right now thou, thanks.

I hear good things about Auexis primo. And he is known for having Supps that do not hurt.

I wish I'd lose my hair have to constantly shave it.
The 200mg an ml primo is out of business which sucks cause he had the best prices and best product I had the primo tested when I think it was called
SanrAfael .i could be wrong but it was at the time when a lab tested gear and all his gear was overdosed or right on point.
I used him for so many years.
Anyway the other brand. That I have the 100mg
Primo is from dlabs but haven't tried the primo yet,I have tried his tren ace which worked well but it burned Going in I hope the primobolans not the same

so you are using gear that's 6 years old?
Wow.
Cause San Raf went down in 2007.
"San Rafael Chemical Services is an innocent victim that got swept up on Operation Raw Deal - the largest steroid enforcement action in U.S. history.

Here is the statement that San Rafael issued.

To whom it may concern,

We apologize for having to inform any who care to know of this particular occurrence however, because we strive to operate with honesty, integrity and without discrimination, we have encountered scenarios in which we have not made friends.

Some one or some organization has informed the DEA that SRCS was performing illegal anabolic steroid analysis. We have always maintained and kept current our DEA license for controlled substances and were under the apparent misapprehension that the analyses we have been performing were totally legitimate, well within the scope of the law and a service to the supplement industry.

Whether or not the warrant that was served on SRCS was granted under false pretenses, we were raided on October 25th, 2007 by agents from several agencies including DEA, State Commerce Commission, and local law enforcement who over the course of the day cloned our computer hard drives, confiscated most all of our retained samples as well as our analytical and financial records for the previous five or more years. Any and all documentation and records we had pertaining to samples received, email and personal financial information, client lists and standards lists were confiscated and will be reviewed extensively by whomever the DEA deems worthy.

We voluntarily surrendered our controlled substances license and will no longer be capable of providing analysis for the aforementioned substances. Because of the total confiscation of all our documentation, the production of timely requests of analyses in progress will be affected negatively. We will do all we can to get back up to speed and minimize to the best of our ability any interruptions in service for "non-regulated" substances as soon as we can. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience and negative impact this will have.

Sincerely,
San Rafael Chemical Services, Inc"

I used primo for site injection in my triceps.
I was using sust/tren/equipose with it.

It's like slow trengains without the sideaffects.
I used 1G. :love:

Held out way too long before trying primo bc I thought it was weak, not worth it, often faked or underdosed. I ran a bunch of primo this past summer and loved it. Agree with OP, if it's real primo it's amazing at 800mg/ml and a little test. I too felt I looked the best ever with that and some gh. Felt much better than on tren.

Sciroxx 100mg/ml is good stuff and legit. I used it in intervals with real schering primo amps (now branded as Rimobolan). The amps are very thick oil compared to UGL and the initial pressure feeling in the injection site from the dense thick oil is different, but not more painful per se. Once that went away after a few ours there was no lasting pain for me, no knots, etc. It's just very thick oil.

Running that dose with 100mg and any other compounds does end up being a lot of oil volume. I'm excited to try a legit 200mg/ml primo from Pharmacom on my next summer cycle. Their 100mg tested out perfect on anaboliclab.com mass spec tests. I don't trust many brands of primo but the amps I got were def real (JuiceRoad.com) and I'd use sciroxx, pharmacom and Toro's primo as well.

I've seen all sides of the argument on whether 200mg/ml primo can be done right, is painful, etc. I've Seen some sources say no and others say yes. I don't know enough about brewing to be able to weigh in.

Last edited:
so you are using gear that's 6 years old?
Wow.
Cause San Raf went down in 2007.
"San Rafael Chemical Services is an innocent victim that got swept up on Operation Raw Deal - the largest steroid enforcement action in U.S. history.

Here is the statement that San Rafael issued.

To whom it may concern,

We apologize for having to inform any who care to know of this particular occurrence however, because we strive to operate with honesty, integrity and without discrimination, we have encountered scenarios in which we have not made friends.

Some one or some organization has informed the DEA that SRCS was performing illegal anabolic steroid analysis. We have always maintained and kept current our DEA license for controlled substances and were under the apparent misapprehension that the analyses we have been performing were totally legitimate, well within the scope of the law and a service to the supplement industry.
Whether or not the warrant that was served on SRCS was granted under false pretenses, we were raided on October 25th, 2007 by agents from several agencies including DEA, State Commerce Commission, and local law enforcement who over the course of the day cloned our computer hard drives, confiscated most all of our retained samples as well as our analytical and financial records for the previous five or more years. Any and all documentation and records we had pertaining to samples received, email and personal financial information, client lists and standards lists were confiscated and will be reviewed extensively by whomever the DEA deems worthy.

We voluntarily surrendered our controlled substances license and will no longer be capable of providing analysis for the aforementioned substances. Because of the total confiscation of all our documentation, the production of timely requests of analyses in progress will be affected negatively. We will do all we can to get back up to speed and minimize to the best of our ability any interruptions in service for "non-regulated" substances as soon as we can. We apologize deeply for any inconvenience and negative impact this will have.

Sincerely,
San Rafael Chemical Services, Inc"

Yes I was using old gear that was still capped and it still worked great.as long as it's in a cool dry place away from sunshine the gear does not down grade.thats just a myth.
i was using the same brands test cyp and test suspension and my doc decided to check my test levels and they were through the roof.guess it wasn't placebo!

Primo

How was it possible to test gear? And why no longer? PM me if you can't answer publicly please. Question I posted in post above is more important to me right now thou, thanks.

I hear good things about Auexis primo. And he is known for having Supps that do not hurt.

Hint. Look up ARL in sponsors and read last few pages.

Auexiz

And Auexis is bunk. Had it tested. Came out as test.

And Auexis is bunk. Had it tested. Came out as test.
Agree. Used to use Auexis stuff a couple years ago, lost faith in them after a few experiences. Unreliable at times too. There are better UGL choices, especially for the more expensive and exotic raws. Primo is one of the most expensive raws. If you see cheap primo or cheap 200mg/ml primo, it's a bad sign.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic