over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

havent lifted since best friend died

mikeyp123

Registered
Ive been miserable as fuck not been back to golds since my best friend and lifting partner died I'm not taking this well I relapsed got fucked up and since sobered backed up i feel responsible in many ways even though its not my fault i haven't taken anything my hormones have crashed I'm just fucked in all kinds of ways I'm def on the up though i feel like this is the month for me to get back together this isn't what he would of wanted they say of course its not i guess the value of a true friendship can never be measured it was worth all the gold in the world I'm better for having known him a war hero a best friend and many other things i will carry on his legacy semper fi gents

I'm very sorry for your loss Mikeyp....all I can offer is that he will be with you in the gym in spirit.

Ive been miserable as fuck not been back to golds since my best friend and lifting partner died I'm not taking this well I relapsed got fucked up and since sobered backed up i feel responsible in many ways even though its not my fault i haven't taken anything my hormones have crashed I'm just fucked in all kinds of ways I'm def on the up though i feel like this is the month for me to get back together this isn't what he would of wanted they say of course its not i guess the value of a true friendship can never be measured it was worth all the gold in the world I'm better for having known him a war hero a best friend and many other things i will carry on his legacy semper fi gents

I know your pain as I'm in a similar boat. You seem to be coming out of it so cheers to that and I wish you peace.

The gym will help bro, get back on track. Sorry 4 your loss

Your friend would want you to continue
I held my bestfriend while he died. I can relate but what i can tell you is your friend wouldnt want you to stop but continue and honor him.. my bestfriends name was mikey

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Keep your head up Mikeyp and stay sober !!! Thats what your friend would want, he would hate to see you struggle. Just being honest i relapsed recently myself, but i picked myself up.

This time of year i struggle as i lost several friends over the years between August and Christmas. Lost one around labor day, one around halloween, one around thanksgiving, and one around christmas. Its pretty unbelievable but its the cards i been dealt and the cross i have to bare.

Losing a best friend is tough, i lost several good friends but never my best friend so i feel for you and dont know what you are going through. Just please talk to someone if you are struggling with substances, as we both know its a slippery slope especially when you are hurting.

I'm sorry for your loss. As Tom said, he is with you in spirit.

I have lost my very best friend several years ago.You never recover from this.
I hope after time you can remember the good times after a while!

God bless and i am so sorry.

Sorry for your loss. I am sure you are going through a tough time.

My best advice would get your hormones in check as they can really make this time exponentially harder. It can heighten the depression, sadness, irrational thoughts, anxiety, etc.

Things will fall back into place, with some time.

Sorry for your loss glad to see you on the rise of the depression that stuff is real and tough but your friend I'm sure would want to see you in the gym good luck and God bless

Mikeyp, it is extremely difficult losing anybody in our lives, much less a best friend. I've been praying for you buddy. Take it day-by-day, it will get a little easier every day. If you need to talk hit me up

thank you everyone in his name i will make a comeback it wont be easy but I think gs said it best I will not ever recover from this and i believe that but that doesn't mean i can't get through it i don't have to use to numb myself Ive recently got into playing games on the pc i guess its just another form of escape which is ok i guess just like everything in moderation I just took a shot a test i feel a little better 3 days ago I'm very grateful for all your responses as most of u share similar experiences i fucked up so bad though that I'm actually on a low dose of suboxen that i have to come off that also its an uphill battle but I'm going to make it I need some pencils that aren't so expensive by the way i don't have anymore anyone got a place for that i appreciate u all i really fuckin mean that

Grief and loss

Bro. You are grieving the insurmountable loss of best friend. It's perfectly normal to experience an array of emotions that include anger, compassion, depression, sadnes, etc (see Kubler Ross). Honoring your friend means staying in the fight- something any marine or soldier would tell you. Some days will be better than others and in many ways, some minutes will be better than others. Expect difficult times and painful rememberances but also...joy. Celebrate the life of your friend and worker harder now than ever before as he would expect this of you. Balance your thinking with positive and negative memories. Take some time to grieve working toward acceptance- it's a process and keep moving forward. Bereavement can mimic if not turn into a significant depressive episode if you become isolative, withdrawn, and/or avoid the things you enjoy. The gym may trigger a host of unexpected emotions and memories but it isn't something you can continue to avoid indefinitely. Schedule a day to return to the gym continue working on your goals. Shoulder the burden and know your friend is fighting with and next to you. Put together something with pictures or other mementos (like a binder, picture arrangement, etc) to help facilitate the grieving process . Put on a ruck sack or equivalent and hump 12 miles- even with some tears, you will begin to feel better. Also, surround yourself with people.

I'm not trying to sound flippant or disrespectful. I am also very sorry for your loss.

If you haven't returned to a more functional baseline in about 6-weeks, consider talking with someone. This is an artificial timeline and I'm not suggesting the grief will magically subside. It's merely a concrete end point to evaluate how you can best help yourself. It will get better.

I'm currently mid-30s. My training partner and I have lifted since we were in high school. You develop a pretty close relationship. I'm not scared to admit I love the man. No homo. I couldn't imagine him dead. Can't even think about it.

Sorry for your loss. I'm not going to give you any encouraging words bro it wont get any easier without him.

i am so sorry for your loss. i know what it is like to lose someone who was your best friend. i lost one of my at age 14.

he would want you to go back brother. go for him. time will heal your wounds, but remember the good times you both had. go forward for him, it is probably what he would want. you will always be brothers.

thank you everyone in his name i will make a comeback it wont be easy but I think gs said it best I will not ever recover from this and i believe that but that doesn't mean i can't get through it i don't have to use to numb myself Ive recently got into playing games on the pc i guess its just another form of escape which is ok i guess just like everything in moderation I just took a shot a test i feel a little better 3 days ago I'm very grateful for all your responses as most of u share similar experiences i fucked up so bad though that I'm actually on a low dose of suboxen that i have to come off that also its an uphill battle but I'm going to make it I need some pencils that aren't so expensive by the way i don't have anymore anyone got a place for that i appreciate u all i really fuckin mean that

GS really did give you the best advice, things will never be the same and its better that you know that, no sense in lying to you. You wont get over it, but you will get on with it !!! You are heading in the right direction already.

Having the same problem as you, my advice would be get off the suboxen as fast as possible without it being so fast that you are temped to use. The longer you are on sub the harder to break the habit. Taper down and keep yourself occupied...

im fuckin tearing up just remembering the good times pushing each other we were both veterans friends for 25 years the bond was deep i know I'm not alone its been about 6 weeks i guess and i have to pick a new gym i wont go back there without him i will start the day after christ max i will follow up thank u gents

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws