advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having 2nd throught on investing in HGH for mass.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that its not worth it to spend your savings on HGH other than anti-aging.

From my research, if fat loss is what u desire, the other research chem would be more ecconomical and probably more cost effective.

Also, HGH cannot change the shape of your muscles.

As for muscle gains, who can affort 15-20iu a day??
Especially when allot are suffering from the ecconomic crisis. Moreover, unemployment is so high.

Just something to consider.

Hgh can help in a bulk.

Its good for recovery and helped decrease the aches and pains t that come from pounding the iron.

I don't compete and I would never use gh in the summer.

But in the winter bulk definitely gh has its place

The mutation is when bodybuilder as a good 2 inches on to their arms along with a nice huge gut. Many will call that a mutation but I call it disgusting.

Sure hgh won't do that at low to moderate dosages unless you go crazy with the carbs, but once you start going 10iu+ I would say it starts to be a problem.

Its called the Tenary Complex and is carried by many pharmacies but its very expensive. As you already know its bonded to a protein and thus will stay local (in the muscle). I believe its currently only prescribed to those who suffer from short stature, not sure on that one though. When we use synthetic igf-1 its goes just about everywhere but the muscle. Which will not only cause unwanted sides such as soft tissue growth ( or what many would call bloating on igf-1) but will cause growth of cancerous cells and prevent cell suicide.

So in other words you pay money to help grow cancerous cells and prevent them from dyeing. Which is why FDA approved IGFBP-3/IGF-1 together only.

Why does IGFBP-3 stay local? IGFBP-3 is a carrier that allows IGF-1 to endure a longer half-life. IGF-1 is cleared rapidly through the kidney if not bonded to a protein due to its low molecular weight. Also since IGFBP-3 has a lower affinity for IGFR it does not negatively impact or interfere with IGF function.

Why IGFBP-3 and not the other 5 IGF binding proteins?
IGFBP-3 accounts for about 80% of IGF-1 binding.

Mecasermin rinfabate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember, IGFBP3 keeps IGF-1 around longer, but it also INACTIVATES it while it is bound. Studies on that drug have shown it doesn't work.

And GH isn't putting 2 inches on anyone's arms...

That study was done on patients who suffered from Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. They were suffering from severe muscle atrophy. Neither Testosterone or HGH will help prevent atrophy in those who suffer from this disease. Now is it fair to say that they don't help healthy individuals put on lbm? I don't think so. The thing about the tenary complex is just a theory and if you are going to use igf-1 its the only one that makes any sense in using.

As for the "mutation" or what ever that gh15 guy calls it is a rapid gain in intramuscular fat. This can happen very quickly when elevating hgh for long amounts of time, eating many carbs with it, or even taking pharmacological lnsulin with it. Again it is not muscle for the most par, its fat. Thats why you notice that todays pro's aren't as cut those who competed pre 95 olympia. More fat = more mass, does not mean muscle. People confuse the 2 and think Dorian Yates's waist was only so wide because he put on a great deal of muscle in the abdominal area; no not at all its just fat!

I guess what i'm trying to say is that its not worth it to spend your savings on HGH other than anti-aging.

From my research, if fat loss is what u desire, the other research chem would be more ecconomical and probably more cost effective.

Also, HGH cannot change the shape of your muscles.

As for muscle gains, who can affort 15-20iu a day??
Especially when allot are suffering from the ecconomic crisis. Moreover, unemployment is so high.

Just something to consider.

AIDS patients get more hgh than they could use in a lifetime. They get prescribed 18iu everyday. If you find one who is willing to sell some of his you just hit the jackpot! You can get just as good effects from properly dosing mod-grf/ghrp far a fraction of the price along with additional benefits. The hard part is finding clinical grade, it may take anywhere from 2-5 times the dosage with these Chinese peptides. As for anti-aging, just one dose of ghrp-2 gives off an equivalent response to that of 1.5iu gh. Thats without the mod-grf. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
My friend is rich. He invested in some pharm grade HGH & ran it for 5-6 months. During that time he looks full and pump. But after stopping, he looks just like where he started.

The question is, is it cost effective to use 10-20iu a day for mass? Especially at times like this.

My friend is rich. He invested in some pharm grade HGH & ran it for 5-6 months. During that time he looks full and pump. But after stopping, he looks just like where he started.

The question is, is it cost effective to use 10-20iu a day for mass? Especially at times like this.

I pay $300 for 1000iu, sure I don't consider $300 pocket change but its a steal of a deal. Like I said clinical grade peptides will yield similar results and maybe a little better if you optimize pulsation. For $25 I can get ghrp-2 from my source, for an anti-aging dose this one 5mg vial will last me 50 days. Hell I can't even think of a supplement as cost effective. I have to say I give Dat much credit as I probably would have never thought to try out such a thing.

IGF-1 LR3 does not bind to IGFBP. General "elevations of HGH" do not cause insulin resistance, it is easy to keep insulin resistance very low on moderate doses. What is this IGFBP3 complex you speak of?

I don't agree that any "mutation" exists, this is exactly the type of BS Mike is talking about.

i disagree, its quite a a popular thing in aus bodybuilders to travel to thailand for 6 months and juice+AAS+ slin for 6 months hard

the few i know who do this, come back looking pretty dam freaky and a easy 30 pounds heavier

only difference in there drug regime usualy is while in thailand they add in 20-25iu of GH and hit 60iu+ slin daily

just saying ive seen a few guys mutate doing that

I prefer to use gh for bulking over cutting, really helps keep you lean(ISH) when bulking

I disagree that high does of insulin plays such major role that most make it out to be. Muscle growth and supra glycogen storage are 2 different things even though they make you appear larger.

Insulin does very little for protein synthesis, in fact I don't look at it as "the most anabolic hormone"; I look at it as the most anti-catabolic hormone. I see we're low pharmacological levels can give an increase in gh receptors and a synergetic effect in igf-1 but that is only up to a certain point and would be considered a low amount of insulin usage by most. Too much insulin will actually decrease the amount of gh receptors that make it to the surface I believe very similar results can be achieved. I believe similar muscle growth could be achieved by a far lesser amount of insulin than 60iu.

What about joint health and healing... I know my shoulders felt much better on gh.. After I came off the pain was right back..

What about joint health and healing... I know my shoulders felt much better on gh.. After I came off the pain was right back..

Do you mean an increase of collagen synthesis? Im just pulling this off of the top of my head but I remember seeing a study that showed 5iu gh gave somewhere around a 500% increase in collagen synthesis.

I cant get all scientific but I can say that since adding gh to my daily routine I have made a ton of progress in the past year. Only two things changed. My training did change from DC type training to moutain Dog type training and I added GH. Everything else has stayed the same. I am up 17lb in a year and a bit leaner than I was before I started my last prep.

I am sure the training played a role but I am able to eat way more food this year than last year. Last year I had to really nail my diet or I would put fat on. This year I have been a little sloppy from time to time and eating much more food and I am not putting on the fat like I did last year.

GH has to be helping.

I cant get all scientific but I can say that since adding gh to my daily routine I have made a ton of progress in the past year. Only two things changed. My training did change from DC type training to moutain Dog type training and I added GH. Everything else has stayed the same. I am up 17lb in a year and a bit leaner than I was before I started my last prep.

I am sure the training played a role but I am able to eat way more food this year than last year. Last year I had to really nail my diet or I would put fat on. This year I have been a little sloppy from time to time and eating much more food and I am not putting on the fat like I did last year.

GH has to be helping.

This is my opinion on gh too. Although not directly responsible for mass it let's you eat with confidence to maximise gains. Also i don't care what any one says about the science of gh but it DOES amply the effects of gear a lot, don't know why but it does, fact. I wanna blast but i can't because my lifts are all creeping up still on cruise with 4 iu rips daily and a few peps so gotta milk it and stay healthy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
This is my opinion on gh too. Although not directly responsible for mass it let's you eat with confidence to maximise gains. Also i don't care what any one says about the science of gh but it DOES amply the effects of gear a lot, don't know why but it does, fact. I wanna blast but i can't because my lifts are all creeping up still on cruise with 4 iu rips daily and a few peps so gotta milk it and stay healthy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Science does support the idea of a synergy. GH increases androgen receptor activity. Throw some tren in there and you"ll like lie a god:)

i disagree, its quite a a popular thing in aus bodybuilders to travel to thailand for 6 months and juice+AAS+ slin for 6 months hard

the few i know who do this, come back looking pretty dam freaky and a easy 30 pounds heavier

only difference in there drug regime usualy is while in thailand they add in 20-25iu of GH and hit 60iu+ slin daily

just saying ive seen a few guys mutate doing that

Well I just booked my next vacation...maybe more like a sabbatical...

is it really that cheap there that you can afford 20-25iu everyday???

for me, gh = better recovery = size/strength. i sleep better, feel better, and can hit it twice as hard in the gym without feeling rundown. Throwing that in with AAS and Diet and I'm a happy camper.

just another piece of the puzzle.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear