over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having a baby girl!!

Thank you so much everyone. Much appreciated.

Congratulations my man! Hope you don't mind me asking, but were you on any hcg, hmg, clomid, or anything? Or did it just happen? My wife and I trying now, so I'm just curious.

Regardless..... I'm really happy for you both :) You're a good person and going to be a hell of a dad, congratulations buddy.

Thank you!! I was on a small doses of aas then but would still consider it a blast. I was taking HCG for 90% of the time I was on. I was blasting and cruising for about 18 months or so. I wish you and your wife the absolute best. Start with one of those home sperm count tests off Amazon. Mike is very knowledgeable on what to take if it's needed.

Thank you!! I was on a small doses of aas then but would still consider it a blast. I was taking HCG for 90% of the time I was on. I was blasting and cruising for about 18 months or so. I wish you and your wife the absolute best. Start with one of those home sperm count tests off Amazon. Mike is very knowledgeable on what to take if it's needed.

Thanks for the kind words brother! I actually did get my sperm tested and unfortunately it was zero. So now I'm doing something similar to what Dante laid out, except the hmg. I'm interested to hear what Mike did as well.

It does give me hope though! Thanks again buddy, and I wish you and your family the very best! Like many others have already said here, there's absolutely NOTHING that you love and cherish more than a child. We have a 7yr old and wow does the time go fast.

I'm almost 40 with a 10 year old son and we have a baby girl born just before last thanksgiving so only a couple months old but she is the sweetest most awesomest thing ever

I don't know if it's because shes a girl or I'm just 10 years older but it seems a bit different than when my son was an infant...either way congrats, best of luck, and take lots of pics because time flies!!

Thanks for the kind words brother! I actually did get my sperm tested and unfortunately it was zero. So now I'm doing something similar to what Dante laid out, except the hmg. I'm interested to hear what Mike did as well.

It does give me hope though! Thanks again buddy, and I wish you and your family the very best! Like many others have already said here, there's absolutely NOTHING that you love and cherish more than a child. We have a 7yr old and wow does the time go fast.

you need the hmg in that protocol

Congrats brother, it's a life-changing experience. My wife and I just had our second last Sunday.

Congratulations my brother I'm extremely happy for the both of you. Actually the 3 of you lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats to you and your wife! I am happy for you all.

I have 2 girls, 6 and 2 years old. Being a parent is a life-changing experience for sure. Even when they are bad, they can still make you smile and laugh. One of the greatest things in life is seeing yourself and your wife in your kids.

Your girl will definitely steal your heart!

God Bless you and your family!

Congrats to you and your wife! I am happy for you all.

I have 2 girls, 6 and 2 years old. Being a parent is a life-changing experience for sure. Even when they are bad, they can still make you smile and laugh. One of the greatest things in life is seeing yourself and your wife in your kids.

Your girl will definitely steal your heart!

God Bless you and your family!

Thanks bro and God bless yours. I can definitely tell you since seeing the first sonogram my life has started to change. Decision and thinking have for sure. Just the thought of bringing another life into this world and being responsible of my family really made me think a lot more about things.

Congrats G83, I had 2 sons in my first marriage and always wanted a daughter. Last year my current wife and I adopted an adorable 4 year old little princess and are happy as can be. Having a child is God's greatest gift to us. All the best to you and your family!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Congrats G83, I had 2 sons in my first marriage and always wanted a daughter. Last year my current wife and I adopted an adorable 4 year old little princess and are happy as can be. Having a child is God's greatest gift to us. All the best to you and your family!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thank you!! I remember the pics of your little girl and how happy you were. All the best to yours as well and God bless

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131