over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

having a kid after 20 years of juicing

mac3434

Newbies
hi
I have been on test, on and off for the last 20 yrs or so.
now I need to have kids but I really dont think I can.( I can get a hard on ok that s not the problem;)
I had read about follicle stimulating hormone in the past. never tried it.
Does it have to be used along with hcg?
Anyone used it?
So if you have info on what kind of protocol needs to be used I d appreciate it.

Cart before horse, get a sperm count. If that is fine do a motility test.

shit just try and see what happens first. i basically pretty much needed nothing after almost 15 years on and off. played around with an amp of hcg for a couple weeks. had no problem whatsoever. i dont necessarily agree with going off either, if you have no interest in sex and your wife is mapping her ovulation days and sex becomes a job instead of a spontaneous event and begins to feel like work you better be ready for duty at the wives demand/calendar.

i think guys stressing out it is what creates the issue. stress kills everything

I had to see an Endo after 6 years on.

I had no swimmers at all......

He put me on an agressive PCT and finally after a Yr. I was able to get the wife Prego!

hi
I have been on test, on and off for the last 20 yrs or so.
now I need to have kids but I really dont think I can.( I can get a hard on ok that s not the problem;)
I had read about follicle stimulating hormone in the past. never tried it.
Does it have to be used along with hcg?
Anyone used it?
So if you have info on what kind of protocol needs to be used I d appreciate it.

Under a doctors supervision you might want to look into the following

Repronex 75ius mon wed fri alternated with HCG on the 3 in between days at 500ius....

and a few estrogen inhibiting compounds that are going to help twofold (Im trying to state all this with vague suggestion for legality purposes....you need to do the studying and legwork...... but Repronex HMG is your key)

Under a doctors supervision you might want to look into the following

Repronex 75ius mon wed fri alternated with HCG on the 3 in between days at 500ius....

and a few estrogen inhibiting compounds that are going to help twofold (Im trying to state all this with vague suggestion for legality purposes....you need to do the studying and legwork...... but Repronex HMG is your key)

EXACTLY...i have known 3 guys that were all 10 plus year heavy users more on than off. All were able to procreate following this exact protocol

75 iu HMG 3x weekly
500iu HCG 3 x weekly

alternating days

one guy had zero viable sperm count before trying this and his doctor was and idiot so he just took the matter into his own hands.

EXACTLY...i have known 3 guys that were all 10 plus year heavy users more on than off. All were able to procreate following this exact protocol

75 iu HMG 3x weekly
500iu HCG 3 x weekly

alternating days

one guy had zero viable sperm count before trying this and his doctor was and idiot so he just took the matter into his own hands.

did they use the estrogen inhibitors that DC alluded to?

unless your testicles are completely atrophied (and thus not responding to the 500IU HCG shots) you would want a SERM and/or AI in order to prevent gyno symptoms since your estrogen is going to soar on that protocol.

did they use the estrogen inhibitors that DC alluded to?

no we did not and i won;t pretend that i know exactl;y what he is referring to ... we simply used the hcg/hmg protocol and we are 3 for 3 with three different guys 2 boys and 1 baby girl. My assumption would be the addition of clomid might aid the process but truthfully i don;t know and we did not use it at all.

WOW! 20,000 IU's of HcG per week! How did this not completely fry his testes into permanent dysfunction?

Deleted

Last edited:
WOW! 20,000 IU's of HcG per week! How did this not completely fry his testes into permanent dysfunction?

math help......500 x 3-4 shots per week is 1500-2000 ius per week, pretty standard......LOL, i know, you thought it said 5000...:eek:

math help......500 x 3-4 shots per week is 1500-2000 ius per week, pretty standard......LOL, i know, you thought it said 5000...:eek:

I started to say the same thing... the study posted showed 10,000 IUs injected twice weekly.

as long as anatomically you are correct down there...60-75days of hcg around 3000iu a week and you will be shooting average to above average sperm count and can have a hid....i did it after 15years on and off...if you are in nyc area i can point you to a great doc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131