advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

having trouble getting up in the morning...(not wood)

I have to agree with the ones that are saying that quality sleep will help significantly with the issue of dragging ass the next day. I used to not sleep very well and have tried everything under the sun to help. I now swear by ZMA because it has given me the best quality sleep that I’ve ever had. The one that I get also has 1mg of melatonin in it. As far as help with energy levels the next day, I like to make a smoothie that has natural sugars in it and add some electrolytes. These are a couple of things that have helped me but first and foremost you have to get down to the root cause.

I have both issues as you, anxiety and this inability to wake up early. I've had it forever and so does everyone in my family. I have a few business owners in the fam and most of them open around noon, they don't GAF if customers don't like it lol, most of them are also pretty successful despite the "you need to be up at 4am to be somebody" mentality, they just work in reverse, get up late, dinner and family time with the kids, the ones that are into bodybuilding or sports go train around midnight instead of at 5 in the morning..... it's all the same really.

Now, I often do have to be up at 4 or 5 and a short term fix is either an ice cold shower, or if that's not your thing, have a bucket of ice overnight and just dunk your head in it, it's not as unpleasant as the full body cold but still enough to shock you awake.

There are obviously not solutions but I just wanted to let you know that until the issue gets fixed, there's no shame and there's people totally successful who are night owls. And also the ice thing is great because I also can't take stimulants due to anxiety. I hope you find the root cause though. Good luck!
Yeah i do think i should start lifting late at night!! Might be better than trying to lift in the a.m. because ive failed so many times,

Gotta wait to see how my endo blood work ends up , that might help the most as he is testing me for stuff i dont think ive ever been tested for

When you get blood work and you do it fasted, what are the results with your estro total?
If you see a huge increase with estro total when fasted, it could be a sign of type 2 diabetes, I'm talking numbers that far exceed the obvious fasted levels.
Also, I take Modafanil only when needed.. I tried up to 400mgs and it didn't do much other than make me feel sick. I used as little as 50mg and it was almost as effective as the regular 200mg dosed tab. I would suggest this as needed, but find your dosage that fits you if you go this route..
I have major sleep issues and use a CPAP machine..

also, when was the last time you had cortisol levels checked? your adrenal system could be all over the place...

im getting mine retested here soon, like this week, e2, cortisol might be done this week too

Oversleeping is just as bad (or worse as it's associated with premature death) as getting too little or a poor quality of sleep. If you felt better on 6h a night, that might be your problem right there. I would try the 6h again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member