YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

having trouble getting up in the morning...(not wood)

j2048b

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
so i dont get to go to sleep till around 130-2 am due to obligations outside of my control and plus they give me a check every 2 weeks....

but im really really draggin ass every morning, and when i finally get out of bed, ive slept like crap but just cannot wake up...

i have anxiety so anything that really pepps me up is doomed to fail as my anxiety will take over....and....ill....die....at least ill feel like i am hahaha

is there anything anyone takes (besides drinks that make ur heart want to die) that helps them get pepped and awake and going quickly in the a.m. something smooth....?

(cant do anything drug tested)

have you tested your blood glucose levels? Maybe something is off there?

Sounds like you just need more sleep though. I also tend to stay up late taking care of shit that I have a hard time handling around the house while my kid is awake. But, I do infinitely better if I force myself to sleep at midnight as opposed to 2-3am.

Also, maybe you should do a sleep study.

Yeah, you definitely sound like you suffer from insomnia, the reasons behind it though are a mystery now. From what you said you aren't sleeping soundly when you are in bed. A sleep study wouldn't be a bad idea. Most adults can get by if they get at least 6 hours of good sleep a night, and then catch up on the weekends when you don't work. Maybe if you can get your anxiety under control you might sleep better then. Are you taking any meds for that?

Whats your weight, age, and how tall are you?

so i dont get to go to sleep till around 130-2 am due to obligations outside of my control and plus they give me a check every 2 weeks....

but im really really draggin ass every morning, and when i finally get out of bed, ive slept like crap but just cannot wake up...

i have anxiety so anything that really pepps me up is doomed to fail as my anxiety will take over....and....ill....die....at least ill feel like i am hahaha

is there anything anyone takes (besides drinks that make ur heart want to die) that helps them get pepped and awake and going quickly in the a.m. something smooth....?

Modafanil is pretty badass and you dont need a ton of it. It won't show up on a regular drug screen either. If you get a sleep study and find that you have sleep apnea then a script is very easy to get.

I have had sleep issues my whole life & pretty bad anxiety as well. Used to be on meds, but never again! Hated all that shit & the way I felt while I was on it. I just drink caffeine & have a little kratom through the day. At night to relax, I eat a big meal & get on my phone until I start getting tired. Doing it right now actually! I take all the shit on my mind that's bothering me & pretty much just say "fuck it!"... Can't do anything about it & just accept it. Not saying it's perfect, but it seems to help.

If it's an ex on my mind & I'm having woman troubles... I rub it out whenever I get chance! Worrying about a lady that you can't or won't have & not getting laid either is like a double whammy! Maybe a little tmi, but hope some of that helps lol

Rather than taking something to get you up and going, I would look at your sleep (quality) or I can assure you you'll run into problems eventually. You can't replace your good night's sleep with stimulant-use.

have you tested your blood glucose levels? Maybe something is off there?

Sounds like you just need more sleep though. I also tend to stay up late taking care of shit that I have a hard time handling around the house while my kid is awake. But, I do infinitely better if I force myself to sleep at midnight as opposed to 2-3am.

Also, maybe you should do a sleep study.
Currently seeing an endo, i have craaazy dizzyness thru the day, HAVE to eat oatmeal in my first meal of the day or im all sorts of whacky...

I have to go to bed at 2 am or i will die....because im still driving....

Yeah, you definitely sound like you suffer from insomnia, the reasons behind it though are a mystery now. From what you said you aren't sleeping soundly when you are in bed. A sleep study wouldn't be a bad idea. Most adults can get by if they get at least 6 hours of good sleep a night, and then catch up on the weekends when you don't work. Maybe if you can get your anxiety under control you might sleep better then. Are you taking any meds for that?

I guess i need to actually use this damn machine ive had for over 1 yr sitting next to my bed....

Honestly i was hoping to find a good working bipap as my bi directional cpap blows

No, endo thinks its either a weird kind of diabeetus, or something else, have had issues for years, sometimes my insulin is high and some times its normal and sometimes my sugars are super low and sometimes they are super high,

I recently wore a glucose meter that was stamped in to the back of my arm, but they hit something and my arm kept going numb and crap so right around 2 weeks i pulled it,

We will see after i have blood work done, if he can figure out whats up

Working shift work for decades I found melatonin would help me get a sounder sleep especially after the age of 30 when your body starts producing less. I might not have been perky when I woke up but was more alert throughout the day in general. And it worked for many of the guys young and old that I worked with. 3-5mg should suffice. More is not better. A study I saw recently where they put fitbit watches on aboriginal people in Australia and the Amazon showed they would be in bed at least 8 hours a day. They actually only slept 6-6.5 hours. And another study I saw years a go with thousands of Dr's showed that those that slept 6 hours a day lives the longest and those that slept 8 hours had the shortest life spans. I can't say where I have ever seen where 8 hours was the healthiest amount of sleep.

Working shift work for decades I found melatonin would help me get a sounder sleep especially after the age of 30 when your body starts producing less. I might not have been perky when I woke up but was more alert throughout the day in general. And it worked for many of the guys young and old that I worked with. 3-5mg should suffice. More is not better. A study I saw recently where they put fitbit watches on aboriginal people in Australia and the Amazon showed they would be in bed at least 8 hours a day. They actually only slept 6-6.5 hours. And another study I saw years a go with thousands of Dr's showed that those that slept 6 hours a day lives the longest and those that slept 8 hours had the shortest life spans. I can't say where I have ever seen where 8 hours was the healthiest amount of sleep.

See up until a few yrs ago, all i ever got was 6 hrs of sleep each night and felt better than i do now,

Im honestly wondering if my body feels like im over sleeping as i now will sleep between 7-8 hrs and sometimes 9,,,, never slept this much in my life, and wake up feeling like total crap

When you get blood work and you do it fasted, what are the results with your estro total?
If you see a huge increase with estro total when fasted, it could be a sign of type 2 diabetes, I'm talking numbers that far exceed the obvious fasted levels.
Also, I take Modafanil only when needed.. I tried up to 400mgs and it didn't do much other than make me feel sick. I used as little as 50mg and it was almost as effective as the regular 200mg dosed tab. I would suggest this as needed, but find your dosage that fits you if you go this route..
I have major sleep issues and use a CPAP machine..

also, when was the last time you had cortisol levels checked? your adrenal system could be all over the place...

See up until a few yrs ago, all i ever got was 6 hrs of sleep each night and felt better than i do now,

Im honestly wondering if my body feels like im over sleeping as i now will sleep between 7-8 hrs and sometimes 9,,,, never slept this much in my life, and wake up feeling like total crap
I feel drowsy if I sleep to much. And an FYI sleeping more for no reason is one of the top 10 signs of depression last I read. So if you are a little bummed out you may want to read up on it. Depression can be anything from less ambition to killing your self. It covers a wide range.

I feel drowsy if I sleep to much. And an FYI sleeping more for no reason is one of the top 10 signs of depression last I read. So if you are a little bummed out you may want to read up on it. Depression can be anything from less ambition to killing your self. It covers a wide range.
Yeah i need to get my ass in gear, thats why i was wondering what people recommended, hell even b12 complex, anything i can just pop in the am, that would get me going...

Yeah i need to get my ass in gear, thats why i was wondering what people recommended, hell even b12 complex, anything i can just pop in the am, that would get me going...
Personally I always like to find out what is causing a problem rather then just taking something that may help for a short term. Eating healthy, stress relieving techniques etc. are my go to to feel better.

I have both issues as you, anxiety and this inability to wake up early. I've had it forever and so does everyone in my family. I have a few business owners in the fam and most of them open around noon, they don't GAF if customers don't like it lol, most of them are also pretty successful despite the "you need to be up at 4am to be somebody" mentality, they just work in reverse, get up late, dinner and family time with the kids, the ones that are into bodybuilding or sports go train around midnight instead of at 5 in the morning..... it's all the same really.

Now, I often do have to be up at 4 or 5 and a short term fix is either an ice cold shower, or if that's not your thing, have a bucket of ice overnight and just dunk your head in it, it's not as unpleasant as the full body cold but still enough to shock you awake.

There are obviously not solutions but I just wanted to let you know that until the issue gets fixed, there's no shame and there's people totally successful who are night owls. And also the ice thing is great because I also can't take stimulants due to anxiety. I hope you find the root cause though. Good luck!

I think this gets back to the CPAP problem .. wear is and see how you feel after a few weeks... my study showed I was holding my breath 22 times an hour .. get on your cpap be for you have an early heart attack

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131