over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having trouble sleeping any ideas?

Been researching Delta sleep inducing peptide, and I am impressed. The more I look into it the more I like it. A little goes a long way, and for my rat is working better than any of the usual suspects. I have yet to find any negatives, but keeping cautious with any conclusions yet.

Been researching Delta sleep inducing peptide, and I am impressed. The more I look into it the more I like it. A little goes a long way, and for my rat is working better than any of the usual suspects. I have yet to find any negatives, but keeping cautious with any conclusions yet.

In my opinion I would stear clear of Chinease made peptides for sleep issues. Many good options made in legit pharmaceutical laboratorys around the world to have to relay on the shady underground Chinese

In my opinion I would stear clear of Chinease made peptides for sleep issues. Many good options made in legit pharmaceutical laboratorys around the world to have to relay on the shady underground Chinese
pretty sure sponsors carry it also

Last edited:
Didn't read other's posts. But have you tried smoking weed? It should be respected like anything else; use don't abuse. But it could be useful when used wisely.

The over the counter medication called ZZquil works great for me. It is made by the company that makes the Nyquil cold medication.

Start taking by taking 600-800 mg Magnesium Glycinate. Like many others on here, Magnesium is so important. Also, I sometimes take between 200-400mg L-theanine….another legit natural supplement.

Ambien's will knock your ass out, had me sleeping good on 600mg tren week

Kratom helps me. I think it would work even better if its something you only use maybe a couple hours before you try to go to sleep. Red Thai or Bali.

Kratom helps me. I think it would work even better if its something you only use maybe a couple hours before you try to go to sleep. Red Thai or Bali.

Kratom to relax and fall asleep. DSIP to stay asleep. I find a boom dose of Ipamorelin also works just as good if not better than DSIP although I think the DSIP is more cost effective for sleep purposes.

Mid-Nite It contains melatonin, which has been clinically shown to activate your natural sleep cycle, plus bromelain, chamomile, lavender and lemon balm. You can find this at local stores near you such as Cvs Ect...

I have the same trouble along with sleep apnea. My biggest problem is that I can't shut my mind down to go to sleep and when I do I wake up in about 2 hours. I started using lorazepan and it works like a charm. It doesn't knock you out but relaxes you in a deeper state while you sleep.

Bear

I've been sleeping much better by taking Adrenal suport supplements. My adrenals were fried from fat burners so I eased up on them. I'm also going to get some 5htp.

I'm taking Adrenal Fatigue Fighter from Ridgecrest. I also bought extra Ashwagandha Extract to take when the other stuff runs out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I currently work night shift and have been doing so on and off for the past 12 years. I will come home from work and I am exhausted. I can immediately fall asleep but 3 - 4 hours later I am wide awake. About 5 -6 hours after waking up (just in time for work) I feel like I could go back to sleep. I have tried Melatonin, Benadryl, Nyquil, Z- Quil, and Valreian Root.

Melatonin and Z quil work but give me a hungover feeling for 2- 3 hours when I wake up. Ny -Quil works but I don't like taking all that Tylenol on a regular basis. Benadryl is hit and miss and VR does nothing. On my days off, when I'm not sleeping during the day, I sleep solidly through the night.

I was thinking of trying 5-HTP or phenibut next any other suggestions/ techniques to keep me asleep a few hours longer.

Welcome to my life. I sleep fine on nights in the winter but summer I'm about 4 hours then fucked at night. I power nap on breaks and drink green tea. I've been working these shifts 15 years and no closer to finding a solution. Black out blinds im going to try this year. Ask the thinks that get me a decent sleep make me feel even worse. The only 2 things I sleep really well on on nights is clenbuterol and igf lr3 for some reason but I can't use them year round. Saving sonnet carbs for last meal before bed helps a bit due to elevated serotonin

We have blackout blinds.. very nice and expensive and if you sleep late you have no idea what time of day it is lol. They work great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Further consolidate your sleep if you are waking up early after falling asleep. You have a sleep maintenance issue that can be corrected with delaying your time to bed. Attempt to go to bed a little later (be "active" like go for a walk) for the extra hour or so. Consider doing something productive as well.

Our bodies never fully adjust to night work so consider a sedating antidepressant if the controlled meds (Lunesta, ambien, etc) are ineffective. Most OTC formulations aren't well studied or researched and thus, not brought to market. Might they work? Sure, for some. But even with research meds, people often have sleep misperceptions and grossly underestimate how much they sleep and overestimate the time they are awake. Try a sleep log to better see your patterns. Some researchers have found people who take sleep meds actually fall asleep well before the meds began to work.

Anxiety has a huge impact on sleep as well as depression. If your find you are experiencing a lot of "cognitive arousal" during the pre-sleep period (replaying the day, planning for tomorrow), find some alternate behaviors and incorporate a relaxing bedtime routine. Consider the meds to help address both even if it is situational- they can really help restore sleep especially if depression is active but ignored or dismissed. Plus, sleep apnea (undiagnosed) can also dramatically effect sleep and make daytime napping very difficult to resist.

Have an established bedtime routine that helps entrain a sense of sleepiness, not tiredness. Tiredness reflects energy levels and not the true eye closing sleepiness you want. Expect to sleep suboptimally 3-4 nights per week but guess what...you will function just fine objectively and perform your work without any noticeable issues. The vast majority can function exceptionally well on 5.5 to 6 hours. We all have individual sleep needs and although the perspetuatdd myth of 8 hours is nice, it's very unrealistic. Some people are consider short sleepers and others long sleepers. Oh yeah, the extra time we all wish we could sleep like those extra 15 min or 2 hours...really don't matter. Start your day (everyday) at the same time regardless of how sleepy or tired your are. Granted, if you can't keep your eyes open before driving, don't drive.

Some others posted taking a cold shower...give it a shot. It will lower your body temperature which is a physiological necessity for sleep. Make sure your bedroom is quiet, cold, and dark since your are fighting the natural circadian rhythm. And refrain from catastrophizing the amount of sleep you get or don't get. Trust me, you need to accumulate a significant sleep debt before seeing major deficits. Unless you are a surgeon, pilot, or nuclear engineer...I wouldnt worry to much.

Worst case. Try meds short term and incorporate sleep scheduling/hygiene to establish a routine.

I would caution using other methods that haven't been well researched, empirically supported, or validated. Citing an outdated study using 10 participants (probably rats) isn't the gold standard.

Last edited:
Not saying this is what you should do, but I take 1/2 a xanax and sleep like a baby.

The magic solution for me would be something that just puts me out and whenever the alarm goes off I'm ready to go. Whether it's 4 hours or 8 hours later. The problem with anything I have taken is that goddamn groggy, disconnected feeling the next morning and early part of the day.

Glass of red wine plus an app on my phone that plays white noise or rain sounds works pretty well but not foolproof. Just wish there was an instant knockout punch that induces a nice deep sleep but an almost instant BOOM ready to take on the day at wake up.

I will say that gh does give me some great dream filled sleep when I'm on it, but if carpal tunnel hits then sleeping is the last thing I end up doing.

The magic solution for me would be something that just puts me out and whenever the alarm goes off I'm ready to go. Whether it's 4 hours or 8 hours later. The problem with anything I have taken is that goddamn groggy, disconnected feeling the next morning and early part of the day.

Glass of red wine plus an app on my phone that plays white noise or rain sounds works pretty well but not foolproof. Just wish there was an instant knockout punch that induces a nice deep sleep but an almost instant BOOM ready to take on the day at wake up.

I will say that gh does give me some great dream filled sleep when I'm on it, but if carpal tunnel hits then sleeping is the last thing I end up doing.

The groggy feeling is my problem too. I have one of those Homedics alarm clocks that plays the "soothing" sounds and blackoutez window coverings ( completely blocks all light ).

I tried the cold shower, that was an experience! It did make me want to jump in bed and cover up. I'll give the red wine a try next. Hopefully, I am overthinking this and there is an easy solution I am just overlooking.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131