over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

having trouble trying to figure this girl out

Wayne69

Newbies
Hey everybody...I kind of need some advice with this. I recently got out of a 5 year relationship and Its been about 3 months since that ended. I'm finally starting to get out there and meet women. Well I met this girl out one night. She approached me which led me to getting her number. Well we texted for a few days. And she asked so many questions about me and she straight up told that she's interested in me. We both like to do the same things, so basically we have a lot in common. We went out together the following weekend from the weekend. that we first met. Everything went great. Now this week its totally different. She says she's gona text me back.and never does. She doesn't seem as talkative as she was before. I really don't know what her deal is. She is in school but that didn't stop her from talking to me last week. What do you guys think? I actually am.very interested in this girl

I actually am.very interested in this girl

There's your problem, she totally picked up on that.....too much too fast bro

she straight up told that she's interested in me. We both like to do the same things, so basically we have a lot in common. What do you guys think? I actually am.very interested in this girl

DON'T text her or call her back! If she was or is truly interested in you then she'll text you or call you in a few days to see what YOUR problem is by not texting or calling her. If a week or two goes by and she hasn't done anything to get in touch with you then write her off and move on. But let her make the next move if there is any move to be made. DO NOT jump the gun and act like a horn bag wondering what's up with her. Let her do all the work from here on out. Good Luck.

lol....its called a dis bro

shes done with you......she seen something she dont like

could be the shape of your finger nails!!!!!....who knows:D

:cool:

You haven't been to detailed about your outing with this girl, so I'm just going to generalize here. Girls want a challenge - if they think they got you too easily, they will think they can do better. You're probably sunk here because, after hanging out with her for only a night, you probably said some stupid shit like you could see yourself in a relationship with her, she's better than your ex, you can't believe a girl like that is interested, blah blah blah, etc..

Most of the above gents are right - just don't call or text - but sadly, knowing you were in a five year relationship, you probably never had to exercise that level of restraint in the past half-decade so you'll fold and text and call, etc.. and this is what happens:

Don't EVER do this

In the end, I can only suggest you relax and assess your situation - you just got out of a 5 year relationship. Be honest with yourself about that - who really moves on in 2 months? What type of guy would that make you? And what girl would want to end up with someone that can move on so quickly??

On the other hand, if you can honestly tell a woman you're not sure you're ready for another relationship, but you feel like you want to meet people and get to know them, that will make you out to be a sincere person who has been capable of meaningful long-term relationships, and remains a bit of a challenge.

This is a lot of speculation about you on my part, because, again, you didn't give us much - but I've seen it all too many times to feel this situation is any different.

Good luck bro -

Driven

my opinion

you said this girl approached you, so she probably met another guy the same way she met you. I meet a decent number of girls when I go out. I probably get about 3 numbers a month from girls in clubs/bars and go out with them for a few weeks and never hear from them again.

Granted I am a loser but I'm sure these girls probably give their number out to most guys they find attractive and date them til they find someone better.

Thanks for all the advice...I'm sure I messed it all up but maybe she'll come around...

she approched you, thats a first off gime of somthing s up, did you take her out and spend money? theres some fucked up girls out there, they dont apprciate there own freedom compared to the ones in saudi arabia

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws