over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

having trouble with my ejaculation

curioususer

Banned
i'm having this issue when I'm running Tren and anavar combined. i can fuck for hours without cumming and it's driving my gal insane!! She think it's her fault but i didnt want to tell her I'm on Tren. What's the remedy for this?

So what exactly is the problem? Sounds like a decent thing to me! Perhaps your sex drive is so high that you are getting yourself off during the day. If you overstimulate yourself it makes it more difficult to climax having sex because it seems to raise your threshold. If you are masturbating any you need to stop for a day or more and see how that goes!

Last edited:
i'm having this issue when I'm running Tren and anavar combined. i can fuck for hours without cumming and it's driving my gal insane!! She think it's her fault but i didnt want to tell her I'm on Tren. What's the remedy for this?

Cabaser will solve your problems

just fake it bro.....they do it ALLLLL the time...

if you practice you can be a pro.

:headbang:

Its not a good thing, I suffer from delayed ejaculation. I have been researching for years without a conclusive answer to it. Most men have premature ejaculation, thats why people think that being able to fuck forever without cumming is good, but is not. Girls dont like that. And thats why theres so much research available for premature ejaculation. I wish I could afford to test absolutely everything possible in my blood and see if something is off that could be causing it. So far I have discovered that is related to hormones, neurotransmitters.

Yeah this started happening to me a couple years ago... Sucks pretty bad honestly. I can keep a boner for a long time, but very very hard to cum...

Yup just fake it. She will never know AND she will be happy you`re done pounding away.

When i run only test everything is great. Soon as i add 1 or 2 things to the mix i have issues. Try just test and you will be fine

To be frank, Im less concerned of delayed ejaculation then the fact that I have no cardio on tren. I too can last an hour on tren but can't give more then 2 mins of..........penetration before Im out of breath. So my conundrum is not only can't I cum, I can't even last more then 2 mins to build up the "tension"
The odd thing on tren is that at times I will last an hour, at others Im back to normal but I can't breath in either case lol

better than being quick draw McGraw! hahahahaha :D

It is her fault. Stick to that story. Bahaha :D

Cabaser will solve your problems

Second. After about 3 weeks or so on Tren it's almost impossible to bust. .5mg of Caber E3.5D fixes that.

If you don't have any Caber (or Prami) on hand, some Vitamin B6 will bring your Prolactin down a little and might help.

Take a page put out of the ladies book and FAKE it :)

Long as you stay on tren you will always have similar issues including when you initially go off. You can add caber as others advise, itll help but why add more drugs just to be able to take tren.
Far better off with some good masteron (long as you get real masteron that is) , + test.

Masteron is the most potent sex enhancer there is, and will bring your climax time down 50-75%.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131