over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

having trouble with my ejaculation

You just said it's "because I'm on tren"

what are you even asking? obviously it's prolactin related. Either get on some prami or Don't make any more threads. You'll cum in under 10 minutes and be ready to go again in like 2.

Or was this a subtle brag thread?

Last edited:
You just said it's "because I'm on tren"

what are you even asking? obviously it's prolactin related. Either get on some prami or Don't make any more threads. You'll cum in under 10 minutes and be ready to go again in like 2.

Or was this a subtle brag thread?

Is it bragging to say you can cum 10 times with each time lasting 2 minutes? :D

Whenever I have this problem, I think of a girl that's hotter than mine while I'm fucking her and it usually gets me off

Two problems could be happening hormonally:

1. Too much progesterone.
2. Too little estrogen.

Not sure exactly what you're taking, but I'm willing to bet it's too much Adex. You can use Caber or whatever to down the progesterone, but, personally, I've found the best way to get rid of this is to stop the tren altogether just for a few weeks.

Keep in mind, I have delayed ejaculation CHRONICALLY in some scenarios... aka when I had like two drinks or more. So I'm already sensitive. But I guarantee coming off of everything with PCT for a bit will help, if you can swing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and one more thing. For me personally, once my progesterone gets out of control, it's HARD to get it down. I'm completely a symptomatic EXCEPT for delayed ejaculation. It'll take at least two weeks or more to get those levels back down, especially if you're still on tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the heck do you fake it?

Throw some phlegm on her back?

one of my friends told me he fakes it. I have never heard of such a thing, its something I would never consider. also he tells me he does not pull out? now that's a stupid girl, how the hell does she not figure this out? I would feel like the biggest bitch faking it, how does a man do such a thing? lol

This talk about a guy faking an orgasm probably would never work for me. My wife can usually tell hiw big my load is. Especially if she swallows......:)

This talk about a guy faking an orgasm probably would never work for me. My wife can usually tell hiw big my load is. Especially if she swallows......:)

you gotta ease into it.......i fake it like a pro.....

takes some practice at first....once you get it down though
you'll be faking it ALL the time......

:)

I blame it on the condom. Which is true to some degree. I tell them the condom doesn't let me feel anything, so I jerk off and cum on them.

When i run only test everything is great. Soon as i add 1 or 2 things to the mix i have issues. Try just test and you will be fine

Just test plus some alcohol, works like a charm. You won't be as big(muscular)but it does work like a charm. Not too much test, 500mg a week, tops.

Interesting to know that high prolactin will also cause such side effect, besides extended refractory period.

There's also a third option which has messed with me for YEARS. That your brain is getting in the way. Meaning, that maybe you are going at it, possibly getting close, and then all of a sudden you realize how hard you are breathing and now all you feel are your lungs on fire. OR that you're going at it and then again your brain wanders off thinking about if you'll nut again and poof, you lost it.

If I don't stay focused on task at hand, i'll start to think about body aches or some dumb shit for a split second and then it's gone and have to build it back up. TMI I know.

That may not be the case here, but an option. Now she readily hops on top should I even begin to get winded just in case

Whiskey

Maybe your truly Gay and just have not accepted it Yet ???

extended question: for you guys that do fuck your girl without a condom do you still have trouble getting off inside her? When I wear a condom and cant get off I have always figured it was either a combo of the condom and/or the girl just not being that hot to me or your just tired of hitting it for so long.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws