over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hbcd vs cream of rice ( for slin users)

nfernoo

Banned
I usually use hcbd but it can get expensive if u use a lot each day. I was wondering if one can just use cream of rice instead because it's powdered form. You can actually make ur own from rice put in coffee grinder. Hbcd if u looked below can be made with rice. If I'm reading correct...
can this be suitable for humalog or is this best for longer acting slins.

Highly branched cyclic dextrins (HBCDs) are synthetically produced homopolysaccharides made from the starch isolated from barley, corn, potatoes, or rice. HBCDs have low osmolarity and high molecular weights — this unique structure allows for an even faster transit time versus other simple sugars. Unlike waxy starch, HBCDs are not arranged in linear structures. By changing the structure of the amylopectin through enzymatic processes, this increases the extent of branching and cross-linking and creates unique cyclic structures of branched linked units. Unlike linear chains, the cyclic structures allow for greater access of digestive enzymes that can break apart the bonds faster, passing through the digestive system quicker and providing a sustained release of glucose to the body. In a recent study, research in humans showed that a drink containing a 10-per cent solution of branched-chain cyclic dextrin accelerated stomach emptying much more rapidly versus a drink containing 10-per cent maltodextrin

The only real justification to use HBCD would be for intra. Everything else will work for pre or post.

The only real justification to use HBCD would be for intra. Everything else will work for pre or post.

I saw a pre work out humalog protocol from Mike Arnold in think

15 iu humalog.
50grams hbcd With shot
50grams hbcd 50 minutes later
50grams hbcd 1 to 1.5 hour after 2nd shake.
(Something like that)

I personally can't do prework slin. So I do post workout and maybe during the day. I also do intramuscular and feels it's passed after two hours.

So ur saying i could just do the rice instead of hbcd?
I've been doing (experiment) shakes of amino acids and uncooked powdered rice to feel things out.
I wanna add these to a humalog regimen of if G2g.

It's much cheaper this way.

Can someone explain,what is hbcg?

Highly branched cyclic dextrins (HBCDs) are synthetically produced homopolysaccharides made from the starch isolated from barley, corn, potatoes, or rice. HBCDs have low osmolarity and high molecular weights — this unique structure allows for an even faster transit time versus other simple sugars. Unlike waxy starch, HBCDs are not arranged in linear structures. By changing the structure of the amylopectin through enzymatic processes, this increases the extent of branching and cross-linking and creates unique cyclic structures of branched linked units. Unlike linear chains, the cyclic structures allow for greater access of digestive enzymes that can break apart the bonds faster, passing through the digestive system quicker and providing a sustained release of glucose to the body. In a recent study, research in humans showed that a drink containing a 10-per cent solution of branched-chain cyclic dextrin accelerated stomach emptying much more rapidly versus a drink containing 10-per cent maltodextrin

I use white rice flour and pie filling when using slin except with intra. Work schedule is tough so need to utilize shakes alot and white rice flour has worked well. Used oats for awhile but ripped hurt my guts

I saw a pre work out humalog protocol from Mike Arnold in think

15 iu humalog.
50grams hbcd With shot
50grams hbcd 50 minutes later
50grams hbcd 1 to 1.5 hour after 2nd shake.
(Something like that)

I personally can't do prework slin. So I do post workout and maybe during the day. I also do intramuscular and feels it's passed after two hours.

So ur saying i could just do the rice instead of hbcd?
I've been doing (experiment) shakes of amino acids and uncooked powdered rice to feel things out.
I wanna add these to a humalog regimen of if G2g.

It's much cheaper this way.

His new protocol is only one big shake, instead of 3, and a solid meal.

Take a look at his new article about it: The Ultimate Insulin Protocol | IronMag? Bodybuilding & Fitness Portal

I use white rice flour and pie filling when using slin except with intra. Work schedule is tough so need to utilize shakes alot and white rice flour has worked well. Used oats for awhile but ripped hurt my guts

Why not just the rice?
I've heard of pie filling. For the sugar?

Well I'd use rice but just don't have the time to eat at work. I tried blending it but it was a pain in the ass. So I tried white rice flour which is just rice in powdered form and it's worked great. Wasn't sure how it would turn out consistency wise but it's been good. No clumps at all. I have very fast metabolism and my shakes which consist of egg whites, greek yogurt, white rice flour and pie filling seem to do the trick. Don't go hypo and it ties me over till next feeding time. My appetite is the shits and I'm terrible at stopping work to take breaks to eat so shakes have been a god send

Well I'd use rice but just don't have the time to eat at work. I tried blending it but it was a pain in the ass. So I tried white rice flour which is just rice in powdered form and it's worked great. Wasn't sure how it would turn out consistency wise but it's been good. No clumps at all. I have very fast metabolism and my shakes which consist of egg whites, greek yogurt, white rice flour and pie filling seem to do the trick. Don't go hypo and it ties me over till next feeding time. My appetite is the shits and I'm terrible at stopping work to take breaks to eat so shakes have been a god send

I wonder how much rice flower is. I use coffee Grinder on normal rice

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity