over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG amps help

orangejuice07

Registered
I ordered a few vials of HCG but instead I got the amps. 5000iu a amp. How would u guys do this? Any suggestions? I am used to the multi-use vials and have never used amps especially HCG in amps. Am I suppose to put 5000iu of HCG into one 1cc insulin syringe and store it in the fridge?

Couple little problems that are easy to address.

Make sure you mix it with Bacteriostatic Water, NOT the Nacl that usually comes with the amps. Nacl solution is for immediate injection, it supposedly allows the HcG to become inert rapidly. Like, overnight supposedly. But HcG + Bac water is good up to 60 days. So, IMO, ya need Bacteriostatic water if you dont have it.

Add one ml of Bac Water to the HcG amp and suck up .1ml or "10" on the slin pin. Do this for 10 pins. That's 500iu HcG each. Fridge them. Use as needed.

Edit: on the bac water vs NaCl...this is what I think based on research from several boards, but couldnt find any real medical literature on the subject. Id love to be wrong and have NaCl be usable for longer storage. I just dont think it is.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Couple little problems that are easy to address.

Make sure you mix it with Bacteriostatic Water, NOT the Nacl that usually comes with the amps. Nacl solution is for immediate injection, it supposedly allows the HcG to become inert rapidly. Like, overnight supposedly. But HcG + Bac water is good up to 60 days. So, IMO, ya need Bacteriostatic water if you dont have it.

Add one ml of Bac Water to the HcG amp and suck up .1ml or "10" on the slin pin. Do this for 10 pins. That's 500iu HcG each. Fridge them. Use as needed.

Hope this helps.

That or if u want to be more sterile u can invest .50¢ on a 2ml sterile multi-dose vial which is what i do. Shoot 1ml of bac water into amp, stir lightly to dissolve, suck up the full amount and inject it into the new sterile vial. Easy as pie

I have the same and am toying with the idea of preloading syringes of 500iu and refrigerating them.

I have the same and am toying with the idea of preloading syringes of 500iu and refrigerating them.

Not a bad idea and best part its very convinient, just grab a pin out the fridge and pin. Only thing is id rather error on the side of sterility and do it in a vial. Sure theres a cap on the pin but i dont think its air tight and will keep the pin 100% safe from anything floating around in the fridge.

Not a bad idea and best part its very convinient, just grab a pin out the fridge and pin. Only thing is id rather error on the side of sterility and do it in a vial. Sure theres a cap on the pin but i dont think its air tight and will keep the pin 100% safe from anything floating around in the fridge.

You can always put them in a ziplock bag and remove all the air from the bag.

That or if u want to be more sterile u can invest .50¢ on a 2ml sterile multi-dose vial which is what i do. Shoot 1ml of bac water into amp, stir lightly to dissolve, suck up the full amount and inject it into the new sterile vial. Easy as pie

Apologize for not wanting to think too much right now, but if I wanted to get 20, 250i.u servings from the 5000 i.u., would I simply inject 2ml's of bac water into the amp? Thanks.

I ordered a few vials of HCG but instead I got the amps. 5000iu a amp. How would u guys do this? Any suggestions? I am used to the multi-use vials and have never used amps especially HCG in amps. Am I suppose to put 5000iu of HCG into one 1cc insulin syringe and store it in the fridge?

There is a good video on Youtube that explains very well how to mix HCG from an amp. Check it out; I think you will find it very helpful.

YouTube - ‪Mixing Instructions for 5,000IUs HCG Injections‬‎

Vial them

This is what I do, it's real easy and you simply get what you need out of and it and put it back in the fridge. I couldn't explain having a fridge full of needles anyways but maybe you can.

This is what I do, it's real easy and you simply get what you need out of and it and put it back in the fridge. I couldn't explain having a fridge full of needles anyways but maybe you can.

If it's an amp you have to snap the top off? How are you gonna put it in the fridge.Unless it's in a vial with a rubber stopper ?If not your gonna have to preload an store the 10 pins in a place no one will see.Like the man said nobody likes a fridge full of pins so!I like the bottom draws in the fridge.You take the draw out put them in the back of fridge an put the draw back.Nobody will ever see them.An use as needed ::port-smi

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131