over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG and a diet

engbulldog

Registered
Ok this is not for me but for my wife, now wwhat is the protocol for hcg and I have read its a 500 cal diet? there is alot of info on the web about homeopathic hcg and was looking into that also so could anyone help my wwife out with this thanks in advance!!!!

it's super low cal diet that alone would cause weight loss. I will send you some info in PM on something else that's better, healthier and has results.

actually your PM box is full.

Last edited:
Huh? What does HCG do for the diet?

500 cals a day will make you drop weight FAAAAAST! If you have the discipline you can do a body transformation in a month @ that caloric level. So that's probably why the diet works, rofl!

ok cleaned my inbox up!!! and yes @ 500 cals you will lose weight but from what I have read the HCG will help supress hunger and while losing the weight you will shed the fat not muscle and we all know that thefist thing we try to avoid is the loss of the hard earned muscle!!

ohhhh noooooo!

Watch the rebound after Mrs. Gibby comes off it..... It's a BITCH! I took on 2 female clients that were on that for over 3 months and dropped tons of weight but then could not resume a normal lifestyle after stopping. I had to get real creative to get their metabolisms restarted and not accustomed to thinking that the 500 cals was "normal". I may have talked to you in the past regarding my calorie cycling program for her bro. It works wonders for women that are disciplined and the body cannot adapt and slow down as easy. If she is still sold on the HCG at low doses then she can take that with any diet although I don't recomend it, the diet works anyway.... The HCG does kill the appetite in women because they are taking the hormone they secrete when they are pregnant bro.... Morning sickness, upset tummy, change in appetite.... Makes sense now doesn't it?
Shoot me an email if you are interested bro, you guys are always on the house with me.
Schill

Last edited:
Hcg fools the body into thinking its prego, thus on super low calorie diets..allows the body to overcome the feast or famine reaction in the body that causes the body to hold onto fat stores in times of super low calories....

the downside? HCG will also cause a huge increase in estrogen...so once you go back to eating normal, the high estrogen levels will make you store fat like crazy...you will most likely rebound and gain it all, if not more back. have fun with this! its a diet fad, and a bad one at that.

My Experience with HCG

HCG is a hormone is used during IF treatments to stimulate the ovaries to release and egg during ovulation. It also help an fertilized egg to attach to the uterus walls.

It is believed that HCG also encourages a pregnant woman's body to burn fat to feed the developing baby during times when there is a shortage of food and she is eating enough so the baby will continue to grow and develop. Thus, the HCG diet which only let you take in 500 calories per day.

Since I've been struggling with my hormones and thyroid, my doctor gave me HCG to help with my weight loss. I haven't heard anything about this hormone, so I decided to try it while doing research to learn more about it.

I was within 10 pounds of reaching my goal weight when I started taking HCG. I stayed on my regular diet, carb rotating, and didn't drop my calories to 500. That's just crazy! No... it did NOT help me loose any more weight. I didn't really see any benefits to taking it at all. The nurses in the office all rant and raved over how it made them feel better, helped their skin look better and gave them over all better feeling as well as the weight loss.

The only reason they were loosing weight is because they were only getting 500 calories per day. Not the HCG. If anything I've heard people who were on it say they retained water.

This is not a healthy way to diet. You will only gain weigh as soon as start eating regularly again. It will also cause increase in muscle loss, because you aren't getting enough protein. Side effect: water retention due to increase levels of Estrogen.

HCG is a hormone is used during IF treatments to stimulate the ovaries to release and egg during ovulation. It also help an fertilized egg to attach to the uterus walls.

It is believed that HCG also encourages a pregnant woman's body to burn fat to feed the developing baby during times when there is a shortage of food and she is eating enough so the baby will continue to grow and develop. Thus, the HCG diet which only let you take in 500 calories per day.

Since I've been struggling with my hormones and thyroid, my doctor gave me HCG to help with my weight loss. I haven't heard anything about this hormone, so I decided to try it while doing research to learn more about it.

I was within 10 pounds of reaching my goal weight when I started taking HCG. I stayed on my regular diet, carb rotating, and didn't drop my calories to 500. That's just crazy! No... it did NOT help me loose any more weight. I didn't really see any benefits to taking it at all. The nurses in the office all rant and raved over how it made them feel better, helped their skin look better and gave them over all better feeling as well as the weight loss.

The only reason they were loosing weight is because they were only getting 500 calories per day. Not the HCG. If anything I've heard people who were on it say they retained water.

This is not a healthy way to diet. You will only gain weigh as soon as start eating regularly again. It will also cause increase in muscle loss, because you aren't getting enough protein. Side effect: water retention due to increase levels of Estrogen.

According to the report (attached) by the Italian Dr. that "invented" this HCG weight loss regime, the reason you did not lose any weight/fat is because you did not adhere to the 500 calories/day limit. The reason for the 500 calorie limit is due to the fact that your body is getting its daily caloric needs, above the 500 calorie intake, from your body's fat stores, thus the reason for the rapid weight loss. However, after reading the entire report, I'm not too keen on the idea, anyhow. I would love to hear some experienced opinions, not theory, regarding this.

EB

Well, I tried to attach the report, but it was too large. Someone please let me know how I could make this available for review. Thanks.

Last edited:
The premise behind the hCG diet is that the dieter will restrict caloric intake (common to all diets) while taking a "supplement" of hCG. This might shed some more light on the controversial topic:

**broken link removed**

Ive had a number of clients use it. Injections work muck better the oral.

Main factor in resetting metabolic rate is careful increase of cals and carbs, much the same with keto or cyclic ketogenic diets small increase at interval letting the body adjust and then increase again, if you go right back to crappy lifestyle you will balloon right back up.

While on the diet if you over eat during shortley after for no more then 2 days and a good guideline is no more the a 2 lbs increase of scale weight in that period.

Ak

I'm just starting this. Although I'm ignoring the part about "no lotion" I'll give it two weeks then bring my calories back up slowly.

My wife did this hcg diet. Her doctor prescribe the hcg and monitored her the whole time. She lost about 30lbs in 4 weeks. Mostly body fat not much muscle lose.

dont you people understand your losing weight because your not freakin eating for 1-3 months!!! of course you will lose weight!!! but when you quit eating such low kcal you will gain it right back and then some!! quit trying to find the easy way out and follow a healthy diet and lifestyle and take the fat off slowly over time. JC I cant believe how lazy people are!!! i am sorry but i get so sick of this type of thing. THERES NO EASY WAY!!! YOU HAVE TO EAT THE PROPER PROTEINS, CARBS AT THE RIGHT TIMES OF DAY, AND MONO-FATS EVERY DAY AND DO NOT MISS WORKOUTS... THATS HOW YOU LOSE FAT!!

Hello Dear.
Thanks for sharing the HCG and a diet.
Everything said by me on this or other forums is for entertainment/informational purposes only.

dont you people understand your losing weight because your not freakin eating for 1-3 months!!! of course you will lose weight!!! but when you quit eating such low kcal you will gain it right back and then some!! quit trying to find the easy way out and follow a healthy diet and lifestyle and take the fat off slowly over time. JC I cant believe how lazy people are!!! i am sorry but i get so sick of this type of thing. THERES NO EASY WAY!!! YOU HAVE TO EAT THE PROPER PROTEINS, CARBS AT THE RIGHT TIMES OF DAY, AND MONO-FATS EVERY DAY AND DO NOT MISS WORKOUTS... THATS HOW YOU LOSE FAT!!

You obviously look great and have trained ladies with a lot of success so there is no doubt you know a lot about the subject. I am not be dismissive of your experience. That being said if people wanted to just take the "easiest way" they would just get smart lipo.
On girls those last 5 pounds or so can be stubborn as hell to lose without losing muscle and HCG is suppose to mobilize the fat so you burn that and not muscle. I don't think it's easy to stay under 500 calories every day and the diet is extremely specific, telling you exactly how many grams of meat to eat pre cooked etc. You are also not suppose to do it for more than a month.

I honestly don't know yet if it mobilizes fat so you can burn that first and avoid starvation mode. There are conflicting reports, although I'm fairly confident the pills and sub-lingual drops would break down and be usueless. If it works for me I'll post it, if it's a bust I'll post that also, or if it seems like I'm losing muscle from too few calories.

Hey guys

My girl just called and is telling me she is going to start this diet. She has gained some weight and just can't seem to get back to where she wants to be no matter how hard she tries. She has a big problem sticking with diets and training because when she doesn't see results I think she gets pretty discouraged.

Can someone PLEASE help me out with possibly a good diet she could follow. I believe she is carb sensitive and she doesn't eat a whole lot or anything but she just can't seem to loose weight. She will do anything..Except listen to me. She is pretty stubborn and doesn't want me to help her. She just started a new job and I told her to hire a trainer, but she just doesn't have the money right now and neither do I not working and being in school.

...can anyone help before she goes and does this diet..because from what I am reading nobody says it is worth a damn.

RJ

Please for the love of god will this nonsense end.

The hcg diet appears effective for weight loss because you are only ingesting 500 damn calories a day! Given that the average person has maintenance calories at around 2k calories, you can see the large deficit that will lead to weight loss. This isn't "staying up late when you have work the next day" stupid, this is "I am going to jump out my window and see if I can fly" stupid.

Department of Medical Physiology and Biochemistry, University of Stellenbosch, Parowvallei, CP.

Low-dose human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG) combined with a severe diet remains a popular treatment for obesity, despite equivocal evidence of its effectiveness. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, the effects of HCG on weight loss were compared with placebo injections. Forty obese women (body mass index greater than 30 kg/m2) were placed on the same diet supplying 5,000 kJ per day and received daily intramuscular injections of saline or HCG, 6 days a week for 6 weeks. A psychological profile, hunger level, body circumferences, a fasting blood sample and food records were obtained at the start and end of the study, while body weight was measured weekly. Subjects receiving HCG injections showed no advantages over those on placebo in respect of any of the variables recorded. Furthermore, weight loss on our diet was similar to that on severely restricted intake. We conclude that there is no rationale for the use of HCG injections in the treatment of obesity.

Human chorionic gonadotrophin and weight loss. A d... [S Afr Med J. 1990] - PubMed result

I've used the HCG diet on a good number of women. So I can say for sure it works on women. The HCG increases the rate at which the body can use stored fat. And it also completely takes away hunger. That combination makes it possible to sustain a normal lifestyle on starvation calories for 3 to 6 weeks at least. The diet needs to stay within certain relatively strict parameters of course. But all that is very well documented since the diet has been around for a long time. The weight loss you can get if you have this wired is impressive.

Personally, I'd only use this diet on women who won't go to the gym and simply cannot diet.

The "Cons" are more than obvious. You lose muscle like any other depletion type diet. So in order to maintain the weight loss you have to immediately get involved with walking or some other type of regular exercise.

This type of diet has no usefulness in a bodybuilding environment.

lol! hcg diet is a joke! The rebound would be 10x worse. I know because I had a friend who did it and the sad thing she was lean to start with but she wanted to gwet leaner - she did in the short term but as soon as she add an extra 500 cals and bare in mind this was still way below maintenance she ballooned and put on more weight than she started with. There would never be anyone on this [planet who would go on this diet and not fail in the end and end up putting more weight than they started with. I even heard some stupid men tried this too lol!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131