over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG and blood pressure advice

BigRisk

Registered
Ok planned I on running HCG for 2 Weeks after a 6 month run so i'm done with week one 5000iu divided up eod went to the doc today got my blood pressure checked 187/88! Worse way worse then when I was on gear plus the estrogen hcg produces I have had to take my manpower combo Letro/nova every day normally Letro I would run twice a week but my nips hurt... So my question is should I just stop the HCG a week early and finally go into Pct clomid/nova/letro..the Letro I will dose as needed because of my blood pressure???

Does any body have some suggestions?

reduce the dose to 250-500 iu as that is all that is needed. the rest is over kill.

reduce the dose to 250-500 iu as that is all that is needed. the rest is over kill.

If i Run 250 iu every other day its that going to cancel out the clomid I stared I was wondering what others have had positive results running hcg and clomid at the same time?

Like i said before there is no reason to run that high HCG dose. NONE! 5000ius EOD?? Dude thats crazy. What are you trying to do? Recover?

Nor would i run letro during PCT. You don't need it.Only AI i would consider during PCT is aromasin. Honestly i would run 1000ius per week for three weeks with aromasin @ 25mg per day to control estrogen spike from the HCG. After that three weeks drop the HCG,Start your Nolva/clomid combo.Run the Aromasin 1 week into your PCT then drop it. Get blood work done. 5000ius of hcg EOD is doing a lot more harm than good.

I can't understand why you would run hcg so high but its clear you have a very high level of estrogen. This will cause you to hold a great deal of water leading to high blood pressure.

Like i said before there is no reason to run that high HCG dose. NONE! 5000ius EOD?? Dude thats crazy. What are you trying to do? Recover?

Yes I didn't have any HCG on hand I got it my last month out on the run...thanks for all the advise I recovered in less than two Weeks I only ran the HCG for a week and 1/2 I dropped my dose down to 250 for the last 5 days clomid and novadex caber I was good to go:)recovered so well I started a low dose anavar bridge my boys are in tact and working great

Yes I didn't have any HCG on hand I got it my last month out on the run...thanks for all the advise I recovered in less than two Weeks I only ran the HCG for a week and 1/2 I dropped my dose down to 250 for the last 5 days clomid and novadex caber I was good to go:)recovered so well I started a low dose anavar bridge my boys are in tact and working great

And it was 5000iu divided up through the week eod then I went down to about 250ius eod the last 5 days

You say you recovered.......but did you actually get your natural test levels checked?

You say you recovered.......but did you actually get your natural test levels checked?
i don't think i need to i feel great my shit works i can keep it up for hours
i think thats a great sign in my book

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear