over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG and clomid pct

Germaine

Registered
Hey first off want to give a big shout out to the LF family another successful year down with these guys and another successful year coming up. Have not posted on this in a while why when duty calls it calls. Just finished up serving my country for 22 years as a United States Marine now I'm done back into society and let me tell you it's a very hard adjustment brother especially after 22 years as an 0311 Infantry combat Marine no need to go into any more details. I just want to say if you all know a Marine or Army solider that has served his country and been to combat please guys please reach out to them because we come home with a lot of demons and it's hard for us.

Now want to ask I am doing clomid and hcg right now for my pct been doing this now since December 1st how long should I run my pct for and I plan on starting back in February with everything this will give my body two months away from everything. Just any help would be greatly appreciated. SEMPER FI BROTHERS and OOH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

PCT with HCG and Clomid is usually done for 4-6 weeks depending on how heavy and long your cycle was.

But its not that simple... You dont take the HCG for the entire length of time. You need to tell us more info and you will get better answers.

What was your cycle like? And how have you been dosing the HCG and Clomid since you started December 1st. You are already dosing, so we cant just give you a straight up protocol as you are really already on one.

I dont run HCG during cycle, so then 10 days after my last shot of test cyp ill take my first shot of 2,000 iu HCG, then 2 days later ill take 1,500 then 2 days after that ill take 1,500. And thats all i do for HCG. 5,000 iu over 3 shots, but thats just how i like to do it and i run light cycles.

The same day i start the HCG i start clomid at 200mg then taper down over 4-6 weeks.

PCT with HCG and Clomid is usually done for 4-6 weeks depending on how heavy and long your cycle was.

But its not that simple... You dont take the HCG for the entire length of time. You need to tell us more info and you will get better answers.

What was your cycle like? And how have you been dosing the HCG and Clomid since you started December 1st. You are already dosing, so we cant just give you a straight up protocol as you are really already on one.

I dont run HCG during cycle, so then 10 days after my last shot of test cyp ill take my first shot of 2,000 iu HCG, then 2 days later ill take 1,500 then 2 days after that ill take 1,500. And thats all i do for HCG. 5,000 iu over 3 shots, but thats just how i like to do it and i run light cycles.

The same day i start the HCG i start clomid at 200mg then taper down over 4-6 weeks.

Hey bro my cycle was for 16 weeks with I started out with 250mg of test cyp and finished at 1000 mg a week, ran deca at 300mg a week, anadrol and at the last 8 weeks ran tren enathate at 200mg a week with masteron. Also I figure I am doing the hcg 2,000 iu i did this after my last shot then I did 1,500 iu 2 days later then 2 days after that I did another 1,500 iu and now down to 1 shot a week of the hcg and clomid started out with 250 mg and down to 25 mg now

Sounds decent. You could probably stop the HCG now.

well and if my cycle was about 9 months?? how much clomid and hcg do u recommend

I wouldn't have even come off if I was going right back on. If I was going to come off for such a short period of time I'd just run some arimidex and a few hcg shots and call it good. what you're doing is fine, next time just stay on. coming on and off is hard on the body.

well and if my cycle was about 9 months?? how much clomid and hcg do u recommend

I really dont know. I would assume for a cycle that long most guys would suggest using HCG throughout the cycle, which i have never done.

I do know that taking HCG post cycle, you could take too much and cause more harm than good. So i dont know, after 9 months maybe do 10,000 iu over 2 weeks, and stay on clomid for 6.

There really is no set PCT. Its all preference. I stayed on one time in my life for 9 months and it sucked coming off, now i never go on for more than 4. So the 5,000 IU HCG over 3 shots works fine....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear