over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG and clomid questions

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I have heard mixed ideas and reviews regarding the two questions I am going to ask.. Just looking for input or experiences.

Clomid:
Just about to start my first cruise this week, running 200 mg test e a week. Now I have read in several places that you can run clomid to increase testicular size. Currently I have a bottle of unused clomid I had planned to use before I decided to cruise instead of coming off. Now would using it ED or EOD to return testicular size be beneficial? I ordered a bunch of HCG so it will be readily available to my use in 2-3 weeks.

HCG:
I understand that upon mixing HCG, you have roughly 30 days to use if refrigerated before it "goes bad". Would you be able to preload several syringes and store in a freezer for longer than that 30 days and still reap the same benefits that HCG offers, or will it expire? I want to stretch it out a bit, and not have to waste any.

Thanks guys,
Collin

Clomid will NOT maintain testicular size and function when the HPTA is shutdown using steroids or on HRT. There is no evidence to support that argument. It should be used for PCT only.

HCG on the other hand, will maintain size and function as it addresses the testes directly. 250-500ius 2x week is what I do.

HCG can be stored for 30-45 days depending on what its mixed with.

Don't freeze it, no.

it will stay good for longer than 30 days even if it takes a couple months to use I think it will be fine personally, don't freeze it.

Alright thanks guys, just had those questions nagging me.

**broken link removed**

IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY WITHIN 60 DAYS AFTER RECONSTITUTION. REFRIGERATE AFTER RECONSTITUTION.

Awesome find. This is what i meant with mixed reviews haha, some people swear they can freeze hcg without losing potency while others scorn the idea.

I've had no problems with preloading individual slin pins with the desires IU's once it hits the 55 day mark, and freeze the remaining, only takes a few minutes to thaw out.

Have also read several posts of people freezing Hcg and thawing out for a few mins and its good to go?

I've had no problems with preloading individual slin pins with the desires IU's once it hits the 55 day mark, and freeze the remaining, only takes a few minutes to thaw out.

Thanks man, you answered a bit for me. I was curious about it because everyone had differnet ideas, but I feel that the 30 day limit on HCG was put out to increase the need for the product, set a small limit on it, you force people to buy more. :) conspiracies of the industry man!

Thanks man, you answered a bit for me. I was curious about it because everyone had differnet ideas, but I feel that the 30 day limit on HCG was put out to increase the need for the product, set a small limit on it, you force people to buy more. :) conspiracies of the industry man!

Agreed

Have also read several posts of people freezing Hcg and thawing out for a few mins and its good to go?

The Pharmacodynamics of freezing hCG seems not to alter the potency,as provided by not only the testing that was done by the Pharmacy that Dr Crisler uses, but also by myself and others that tend too advocate this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131