over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hcg and fertility

jotro1

Registered
Alright y'all I've been posting a lot of questions lately, so forgive me for that. The fiance and I are looking to get pregos in the next year. so I was wondering if I take hcg throughout my cycle all the way up till my pct, Will it help so I don't potentially decrease my sperm count? I've searched and searched and can't find any good studies. Thanks y'all! This forum has been a savior!

HRT Clinics recommend for you to run HCG while on your cycle, also, you can use HCG, Clomid while on your cycle. Nothing states that you can't.

Your nuts will thank you, trust me!

HRT Clinics recommend for you to run HCG while on your cycle, also, you can use HCG, Clomid while on your cycle. Nothing states that you can't.

Your nuts will thank you, trust me!

So you recommend hcg and clomid on cycle?

I recommend HCG, clomid after your done w your cycle however, if you are doing or going through an HRT clinic, speak w the doctor or nurse that is assisting you. They can guide you better.

Personally, I would use HCG regardless

I recommend HCG, clomid after your done w your cycle however, if you are doing or going through an HRT clinic, speak w the doctor or nurse that is assisting you. They can guide you better.

Personally, I would use HCG regardless
I would do that, but I will be buying hcg myself for my research. No doctor involved. Just asking because I'd really hate to ruin my chances at children yet I've never been as healthy as when on AAS. Bp is great, lipids are amazing, prolactin and test came back to normal quickly. I just don't won't to hinder my chances with the future wifey.

I would do that, but I will be buying hcg myself for my research. No doctor involved. Just asking because I'd really hate to ruin my chances at children yet I've never been as healthy as when on AAS. Bp is great, lipids are amazing, prolactin and test came back to normal quickly. I just don't won't to hinder my chances with the future wifey.

If you're really worried, why not get her preg before cycling?

Take my advice and get pregnant first. We have been trying since 2010, that's when I came off of HRT. Still not pregnant. I have swimmers but the numbers are super low. Dr. Says it won't go any higher and we might have to go envitro or some other method. HCG and clomid help with test levels, but did nothing for my sperm. You may have better luck. Hope you do.

We already have a six year old so it's not the end of the world for me if I can't have more.

Take my advice and get pregnant first. We have been trying since 2010, that's when I came off of HRT. Still not pregnant. I have swimmers but the numbers are super low. Dr. Says it won't go any higher and we might have to go envitro or some other method. HCG and clomid help with test levels, but did nothing for my sperm. You may have better luck. Hope you do.

We already have a six year old so it's not the end of the world for me if I can't have more.

Damn I guess I'll have to wait. We are not ready at this time, but will start trying within the next year or so. I've only done 2 aas cycles and a few prohormone cycles years ago. Would one last cycle be horrible?

Fertility 101

1. If you are/where fertile then you should always be fertile and or be able to regain it.
2.If you have fertility issues even after the aid of hcg/clomid/hmg, then you prolly have always had fertility issues regardless of roids.

I was on for over 3 years without a break and I got my wife preggo a few months after we pulled the goalie.

Initially, I was freaked out that I "lost" my boys cause of the use. I know tons of bros on this board who use shit tons more that I ever have and they've got kids.

Ness is right. Most people do regain most of their fertility after stopping for several months. My endo seems to think it's not as much a problem for everybody as it it was for me. that being said, he's assured me that there are plenty of cases of people becoming sterile from long term steroid use.

If you are gonna do a cycle just make sure you give yourself enough off time before trying to get pregnant. It's depressing when you try for months to no avail. Worst part is we weren't even trying back when did get pregnant in 05. Now it's like a Fucking choir.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity