over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG and Heart Disease

John99Test

Registered
Do you know if there's any contradiction with TRT and HCG (300 iu's twice a week) with someone who has very mild coronary artery disease? I'm trying to regain fertility over the next year and I'm going the slow and steady route. All I can really find online relates to the HCG diet being terrible for you...but nothing on direct cardiotoxicity or anything like that.

If you have a TRT doc then this sounds like a good question for him. I'm not aware of anything heart related as far as HCG goes. TRT can have heart repercussions however. There are camps stating TRT is good for cholesterol and camps stating the opposite. I think the jury is still out on that one. My bad cholesterol in a few years has went up a little bit, but well within range. Other types of gear than test may be much worse for cholesterol. Also with TRT you may need to be concerned with blood pressure (water retention) and blood clotting (high hematocrit).

If you have a TRT doc then this sounds like a good question for him. I'm not aware of anything heart related as far as HCG goes. TRT can have heart repercussions however. There are camps stating TRT is good for cholesterol and camps stating the opposite. I think the jury is still out on that one. My bad cholesterol in a few years has went up a little bit, but well within range. Other types of gear than test may be much worse for cholesterol. Also with TRT you may need to be concerned with blood pressure (water retention) and blood clotting (high hematocrit).
Thanks magicelevator. I appreciate the response!

I have seen no studies myself over the years suggesting HCG may have a negative impact on the heart. As it is supposed to mimic LH which is natural from the perspective it should not have a down side. And as women produce more HCG then men do and women tend to have less heart problems that is something to consider. As well as HCG tends to keep the P450 pathway open to shuttle cholesterol down stream so it could be heart protective in that manner. And this study seems to point at it being a positive for the vascular system but you may want to read it more thoroughly then i did.

https://www.karger.com/Article/Fulltext/430178

I have seen no studies myself over the years suggesting HCG may have a negative impact on the heart. As it is supposed to mimic LH which is natural from the perspective it should not have a down side. And as women produce more HCG then men do and women tend to have less heart problems that is something to consider. As well as HCG tends to keep the P450 pathway open to shuttle cholesterol down stream so it could be heart protective in that manner. And this study seems to point at it being a positive for the vascular system but you may want to read it more thoroughly then i did.

https://www.karger.com/Article/Fulltext/430178
Thanks Buck! Really appreciate it. Hope you're well

If you're trying to regain fertility HMG is a must so be sure to add that in along with the HCG.

Go search More Plates More Date's youtube channel, he did a video where he reads though a paper where they did a huge metanalysis and concluded there is no statistically significant increase in cardiovascular events when comparing individuals on TRT and natural. If I recall I believe the natural group had a slightly higher instance of events but it wasn't statistically significant.

Do you know what your C-Reactive protein levels are?

If you're trying to regain fertility HMG is a must so be sure to add that in along with the HCG.

Go search More Plates More Date's youtube channel, he did a video where he reads though a paper where they did a huge metanalysis and concluded there is no statistically significant increase in cardiovascular events when comparing individuals on TRT and natural. If I recall I believe the natural group had a slightly higher instance of events but it wasn't statistically significant.

Do you know what your C-Reactive protein levels are?
I'm going to assume that's different than "Protein Total" on my Comprehensive Metabolic Panel. If on the off chance it is that, it's 6.6 g/dL. Regarding HMG, I agree with you, it's an absolute must. I plan on running that on months 10-12 of my restart.

I'm going to assume that's different than "Protein Total" on my Comprehensive Metabolic Panel. If on the off chance it is that, it's 6.6 g/dL. Regarding HMG, I agree with you, it's an absolute must. I plan on running that on months 10-12 of my restart.
yeah, total protein is different from c-reactive protein.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws