over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG came reconstituted

tigerlilyx61

Registered
Hi this is Tigers other half. Been on HRT for about 10 years now and never seen HCG sold in a reconstituted form. Recently received several vial of HCG that came already reconstituted. The supplier claims they have never had anyone complain about this and believes there is no problem. I explained my concerns as I understand the compound but I suspect I am not going to get much help. Has anyone else ever seen this.

Yes my last batch came that way. I have seen several posts over the last couple years about this. Mine seems to work fine. I am sure the product will start to degrade faster once reconstituted. But when that point is I haven't seen anything about that.

Thanks I told the supplier I would return it if I could but that is not realistic. I just have never seen or heard of it being sold that way. I went ahead and ordered some more of another brand since I don't trust the stuff.

I got a response back from the supplier and he said "customer have provided blood panels numerous time showing desirable results." In most cases, serum level were slightly higher than advertised." I have to get back to him and call bullshit on this response. Sounds like a canned response to any product dispute. I have to know what labs the alleged "customers" are running to test the potency of their HCG. I have also previously explained that many guys are using HGC to hold of testicular atrophy and it is doing nothing to rebound their testosterone levels. I have never heard of anyone running an LH test to verify if the HCG is working and I am not sure it will show up.

I have an Rx for my HCG,comes in 2 separate vials(powder/diluent) as I'm sure you know. Anyways,the insert inside the box says once reconstituted must be used within 6wks. Although I have used it beyond that time frame and it seemed to perform the same

Hucog-HP and some other brands come pre mixed these days from the manufacturer. About 20 years ago when I started using HCG the pharmaceutical inserts said it was good for 90 days once mixed. The time has been dropping over the years. I assume so that they can sell more and try to keep the number of infections down. I would be it lasts far past 90 days as I have had 10,000 i.u. amps that I used 500 i.u. a week and seemed to have just as good of results at the end of the vial as the beginning.

Freeze any you can't use within 30 days. It will last years reconsituted if stored frozen.

I can't find the study but it was above 90% labeled potency after three years frozen and multiple thaw cycles.

There are some HCG and other peptides (IGF comes to mind) that come pharm grade reconstituted. I also am wary of them degrading faster but it is what it is.

What is the brand name of HCG you bought? A simple google search could determine whether it comes constituted from the manufacturer or not. You should have a batch number with expiration date as well on the vial.

I can't find the study but it was above 90% labeled potency after three years frozen and multiple thaw cycles.
While not mentioning HCG by name. It tells of freezing peptides and proteins. I would think that HCG would apply as well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws