over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG Cruise

RoughKnight

Newbies
I just ended a 3 month cycle of 600 mg/week Test Enanthate and 400 mg/week Equipose with dbol front load of 50 mg per day for the first month.

I am a 41 year old autistic spectrum male and I have no interest in having kids so I don't care about the health of my testicles. So I am going to blast and cruise until I die (with every other precautionary measure I can take).

I've been poking around the forum with the search function and it seems my use case above fits with what other people think blasting and cruising looks like. I can't find any good advice on HCG dosage levels for this exact purpose, however.

People seem to say 250-500 iu of HCG every other day is a good level for maintaining testicular size while on. There are also cautionaries out there that two much HCG will desensitize the balls to it and that over 1000iu? a week might cause gyno. I have anti-estrogens on hand.

I was thinking of taking 1000iu to kick start my balls and then do 250 iu EOD for 2-3 months (possibly increasing to 500iu EOD if I notice desensitization).

What choo think?

You would not use hcg if you were blasting and cruising. You’d never recover your natural hype whil cruising and you don’t want kids either so that’s it’s only purpose. Other than reinflating your balls. Which there’s no scientific reason why you need them larger. Also, mine really never shrunk much, but even if they did….that just makes the pole look longer any ways lol

HCG stimulates the testes and increases endogenous testosterone production. It mimics the action of luteinizing hormone but it still suppresses the HPTA so when you come off of it, you still need to do "another" PCT. My goal is to use it as a bridge between cycles and get rid of all of the exogenous testosterone while my receptors are clearing out.

I am not sure how much different it is than an HRT testosterone dose but I would like to try it and see.

Are you going to blast and cruise or come off between cycles?

If you plan to be on exogenous testosterone at varying dosages forever and never want children, it's unclear why you'd use HCG.

You could try to come off testosterone between blasts. But how many blasts do you plan to do per year? If it's more than 1, you'll likely be starting to blast near the time you're recovered. That's assuming you do recover which isn't guaranteed for someone with an extensive anabolic usage history.

HCG stimulates the testes and increases endogenous testosterone production. It mimics the action of luteinizing hormone but it still suppresses the HPTA so when you come off of it, you still need to do "another" PCT. My goal is to use it as a bridge between cycles and get rid of all of the exogenous testosterone while my receptors are clearing out.

I am not sure how much different it is than an HRT testosterone dose but I would like to try it and see.
The you’re not really blasting and cruising if you’re coming off exogenous hormones. That’s cycling

It’s not a bad idea but on your cruise run 100mg test/week and 250iu 2-3x week. Take blood work about 4-5 weeks into cruise specifically sensitive estradiol and total T/free T to determine if the protocol works as a healthy cruise. Might have to bump HCG up (or down)

why Would you give a shit about recovering hpta if you’re going to run steroids forever and don’t want kids?

HCG on cycle helps with libido even if you don't care about maintaining testicular health and appearance

Also, if you are using long esters on cycle, you will still have elevated levels for 6 or more weeks post cycle, and it would be smart to use HCG throughout that entire time

I never noticed desensitization myself. I used anywhere from 250-750, sometimes as much as 1500, at least once a week, sometimes 2-3 times per week, while I was on cycle

Most guys don’t like HCG monotherapy and certainly not the best option if you’re just going to keep running cycles.

There’s good reason to run HCG even if fertility is not an issue. Everybody in this thread that’s confused over that can research HCG more.

Most guys don’t like HCG monotherapy and certainly not the best option if you’re just going to keep running cycles.

There’s good reason to run HCG even if fertility is not an issue. Everybody in this thread that’s confused over that can research HCG more.
Why don’t you’re just tell us?

Why don’t you’re just tell us?
It’s pretty complicated and I don’t really want to type it out but in a nutshell HCG stimulates the pathways that supply our body with all sorts of awesome neurosteroids that do a lot for sleep, mood, libido, etc etc etc.

You can backfill to a certain degree without HCG but especially in the earlier years of using steroids it’s easier just to shoot HCG 2-3 times a week.

It’s pretty complicated and I don’t really want to type it out but in a nutshell HCG stimulates the pathways that supply our body with all sorts of awesome neurosteroids that do a lot for sleep, mood, libido, etc etc etc.

You can backfill to a certain degree without HCG but especially in the earlier years of using steroids it’s easier just to shoot HCG 2-3 times a week.
I dunno man, it really sounds like a waste of time and a dwindling supply of syringes to run hcg while blasting and cruising. But I’ll do my due diligence and research it

Either way we can agree that the OP is not really clear on blasting and cruising?

Bridging with hcg sounds like a great way to waste a bunch of time
HCG will keep your test above natural levels 24/7... you can absolutely bridge with HCG.... I retained 100% of my muscle and strength (even got stronger) while on nothing but HCG after coming off a two year run of PEDs... the moment I came off the HCG? Started to deflate, strength started to slip, etc..

HCG will keep your test above natural levels 24/7... you can absolutely bridge with HCG.... I retained 100% of my muscle and strength (even got stronger) while on nothing but HCG after coming off a two year run of PEDs... the moment I came off the HCG? Started to deflate, strength started to slip, etc..
But why bother if he’s gonna use forever and has no need to recover hpta?

But why bother if he’s gonna use forever and has no need to recover hpta?
personally, shutdown literally shuts me down... lose all ability to get horny and hard... HCG was necessary on cycle even apart from my desire to have kids...

if I was to do it all over again, I would take 4-6 months off the juice every year and go down to trt levels... not for health, but because i think it would help break plateaus... maintain your size using HCG only... let everything reset and refresh... then go back on and break that plateau....

personally, shutdown literally shuts me down... lose all ability to get horny and hard... HCG was necessary on cycle even apart from my desire to have kids...

if I was to do it all over again, I would take 4-6 months off the juice every year and go down to trt levels... not for health, but because i think it would help break plateaus... maintain your size using HCG only... let everything reset and refresh... then go back on and break that plateau....
I would definitely never keep gains that way. Also, here’s the thing….the OP is a functioning autistic who doesn’t want to have children. I think we can safely assume from this that a good part of the reason is he has a 50 percent chance of passing this along to any children he sires. So why on earth would we want to attempt to keep his hpta functioning, and there’s no fucking way on earth bridging with hcg will help him keep his gains as well as just running 1-200 mgs of test would.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws