over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hcg diet

orangejuice07

Registered
Is there any way this hcg can be legit? My dad takes hcg for his hormone replacement therapy but he has a has a prescription. I wonder what people are really shooting into their stomachs?

So these stores with posterboards in their Windows that say hcg diet is here! Is actually legit? Awesome! Guess I won't be using the board sponsors to get hcg anymore

yea, i was curious about this too. Does that mean you can buy hcg legally from websites now?

i seriously doubt all these stores are selling legit hcg. may be wrong but it just doesnt seem right.

So these stores with posterboards in their Windows that say hcg diet is here! Is actually legit? Awesome! Guess I won't be using the board sponsors to get hcg anymore

Once you check into prices you may change your mind :D
And where do you think these "clinics" or shops get it? Id say they order it.

A lot of that crap they are selling on diet websites is actually homeopathic HCG.

Meaning diluted to one part in sixty or something stupid like that.

-Pack

I have been shooting HCG and the stuff is gtg. I'm seeing all the sides/symptoms that I should be seeing and loving it

Have you actually looked into the diet? It's not the HCG that does anything, it's the diet. They put you on a PSMF, protein sparing modified fast. Basically 600-800 calories per day. That's it, that's how people lose 20-30lbs in a month. It has nothing to do with HCG, they attach HCG to the diet to give it some type of medical mystique and make people think it's the HCG letting them lose the weight when in reality it's the ultra low calorie diet.

Total scam diet saying it's the HCG. Yeah it works but you don't need the HCG for it.

ya a girl i know is doin it and she only eats 500 calories a day and she is amazed she is losing so much weight. I tried to tell her it had nothing to do with the hcg but she didnt believe me.

Have you actually looked into the diet? It's not the HCG that does anything, it's the diet. They put you on a PSMF, protein sparing modified fast. Basically 600-800 calories per day. That's it, that's how people lose 20-30lbs in a month. It has nothing to do with HCG, they attach HCG to the diet to give it some type of medical mystique and make people think it's the HCG letting them lose the weight when in reality it's the ultra low calorie diet.

Total scam diet saying it's the HCG. Yeah it works but you don't need the HCG for it.

Mostly, I agree with you, but HCG could also prevent the lowered testosterone production inherent with VLC diets. Not saying that this effect would necessarily be significant enough to show a further result than diet alone, but there's potential for study I suppose. Recall looking into this before and there were a handful of studies on each side of the debate.

My wife is about to start the 800 calorie version of it. I got her the HCG from a sponser, since I could not talk here out of it. Saved us a fortune vs going to the doctor on it.She starts mid next week. I will let you know how it goes for her.

Once you check into prices you may change your mind :D
And where do you think these "clinics" or shops get it? Id say they order it.

Correct...I have a female friend doing this HCG diet and she said she can only take in 500 calories a day, no alcohol, no exercise and the program is for a couple months for a couple hundreds of dollars (don't remember the cost, it was around $400-$500). I almost fell over when she told me this.

I believe the theory is HCG will temporarily prevent the sharp decline in thyroid that you would expect from such a low caloric intake. I will try to find where I read this.

Edit: I cannot find the original source for my info so I will have to relegate this to speculation till I can substantiate.

Last edited:
thats what i was thinking total..

many things happen when your in a deficit for that long..the HCG has to help with something, esp your thyroid would crash so hard..

anyone know the macronutrient breakdown of the 500-800 calories that your supposed to do?

Correct...I have a female friend doing this HCG diet and she said she can only take in 500 calories a day, no alcohol, no exercise and the program is for a couple months for a couple hundreds of dollars (don't remember the cost, it was around $400-$500). I almost fell over when she told me this.

**broken link removed**

This is the 800 cal version my wife is doing that inclueds low impact exercise.

Mostly, I agree with you, but HCG could also prevent the lowered testosterone production inherent with VLC diets. Not saying that this effect would necessarily be significant enough to show a further result than diet alone, but there's potential for study I suppose. Recall looking into this before and there were a handful of studies on each side of the debate.

The main thing the HCG does at 125-175IUs ED is heighten the leptin response. So basically you're starving and don't feel it.

I've put a couple of dozen women on it. And have enjoyed an excellent success rate. The diet, if done properly, is legit. The problem is not that the diet doesn't get the weight off. It's that it doesn't address the issue of how to keep it off. So you have to be careful to work on increasing LBM post diet instead of focusing on cardio to keep the weight off. Or it turns into 'just another yo-yo diet'.

The main thing the HCG does at 125-175IUs ED is heighten the leptin response. So basically you're starving and don't feel it.

I've put a couple of dozen women on it. And have enjoyed an excellent success rate. The diet, if done properly, is legit. The problem is not that the diet doesn't get the weight off. It's that it doesn't address the issue of how to keep it off. So you have to be careful to work on increasing LBM post diet instead of focusing on cardio to keep the weight off. Or it turns into 'just another yo-yo diet'.

What type of loss in what period of time have you see in the women you had on it? Thanks.

I have a friend who went to a clinic who did this diet and was taking the HCG shots. Cals were around 600 and he said that he was not all that hungry. He lost about 30 pounds in thirty days. Lost a ton of fat and his waist line went down a few inches. This diet is supposed to reset your metabolism, but he ended up gaining most not all of the weight back. He did it again thinking that maybe his body's metabolism didn't respond well the first time, strike two. It's works, but not to reset anything.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws