over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG Diet

spartan

Registered
Hello All, my wife and I have been talking about adding HCG to her diet to help aid in fat loss. My question is -- does anyone have a good protocol dosing schedule to follow. We are going to be doing sub-q.

Her status:
35 yrs young
5'3"
115 lbs.

Training for 3-4 years now, mostly cardio and some weigh training.
Thank you

I don't think this is the best choice for fat loss.

I totally understand. I gave this diet a fair shot. I even defended it in the female forum. The diet sucks, seriously no lotion? it's cheap so whatever.

I get diet being the most important thing, but 500 calories a day and being so strict as to not allow lotion is the kid of thing that triggers most girls into being a little obsessive. HCG only works if you follow the 500 calories, I didn't see a change on it from just doing the diet and the diet with the drug.

I would have her log her food on daily plate, calorie counters, or daily burn. Make sure she is eating at a 500 calorie deficit.

The best thing is a small dose of hgh daily, that on it's own will really help.

Other options are I think are good are t3, a lot of people mix it with clen but I hate clen, eca stack or t3 stack, dnp (make sure you fully understand it, it is controversial and risky) if she is good but just wants to dry out and look harder she can add a tiny amount of var.

The Diet
Breakfast:

Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.

Lunch:

1. 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.

2. One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.

3. One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.

4. An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.

Dinner :

The same four choices as lunch (above.)
*No massage of any kind!
How to Do the hCG Diet | Original Diet hCG | Dr. Simeons's hCG Diet
^this site has dosing and stuff

Last edited:
Hello All, my wife and I have been talking about adding HCG to her diet to help aid in fat loss. My question is -- does anyone have a good protocol dosing schedule to follow. We are going to be doing sub-q.

Her status:
35 yrs young
5'3"
115 lbs.

Training for 3-4 years now, mostly cardio and some weigh training.
Thank you

Dosing 200 ius a day is what is recommended by doctors who prescribe it for hcg diet.

Ak

Ak

How do you keep from wasting away on 500 cal/day, what happens to muscle mass while in fat loss mode?

I totally understand. I gave this diet a fair shot. I even defended it in the female forum. The diet sucks, seriously no lotion? it's cheap so whatever.

I get diet being the most important thing, but 500 calories a day and being so strict as to not allow lotion is the kid of thing that triggers most girls into being a little obsessive. HCG only works if you follow the 500 calories, I didn't see a change on it from just doing the diet and the diet with the drug.

I would have her log her food on daily plate, calorie counters, or daily burn. Make sure she is eating at a 500 calorie deficit.

The best thing is a small dose of hgh daily, that on it's own will really help.

Other options are I think are good are t3, a lot of people mix it with clen but I hate clen, eca stack or t3 stack, dnp (make sure you fully understand it, it is controversial and risky) if she is good but just wants to dry out and look harder she can add a tiny amount of var.

The Diet
Breakfast:

Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.

Lunch:

1. 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.

2. One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.

3. One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.

4. An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.

Dinner :

The same four choices as lunch (above.)
*No massage of any kind!
How to Do the hCG Diet | Original Diet hCG | Dr. Simeons's hCG Diet
^this site has dosing and stuff

Wow, thank you! This is a ton of information. I will go over it with her. In regard to the t3 ECA stack and clen not going to work. I tried to give her some NYC stack since it is mild and she still did not like the way it made her feel. So those options unfortunately are out. I like and understand the HGH approach it's just a price issue if you know what I mean. I can get 5,000 mg HCG for like $6 so I just though that would be a cost effective approach. Like I said I will go over the info. with her and take it from there. Thanks again for all of the information. It will be very useful.

The HCG diet is likely to cause permanent metabolic damage.

You can inject saline water or anything else & still lose weight...

If you only eat 500 cal/day like they want you to.

Last edited:
A 500 calorie per day diet is nothing more then starvation. Of course your gonna lose weight but does it really matter if you lose that much muscle you still remain with a higher body fat and equivalent appearance abeit smaller in overall weight. Two other points just for consideration, if its not a diet that you can picture being able to realistically stick too long term then your setting yourself up for failure. Lastly with a diet like this I would think (only my opinion) that there would be a tremandous weight gain and rebound as soon as you stop it.

Again just my own opinion but Im also not a fan of T3 for similar reasons when it is likely a good amount of muscle will be lost.

I think there are better choices of gear that can help weight loss along with preventing muscle loss but more importantly is to know that you have your diet in check and commiting the time and will power needed to complete your goals.

Wow, thank you! This is a ton of information. I will go over it with her. In regard to the t3 ECA stack and clen not going to work. I tried to give her some NYC stack since it is mild and she still did not like the way it made her feel. So those options unfortunately are out. I like and understand the HGH approach it's just a price issue if you know what I mean. I can get 5,000 mg HCG for like $6 so I just though that would be a cost effective approach. Like I said I will go over the info. with her and take it from there. Thanks again for all of the information. It will be very useful.

Yeah I understand. this is why I did the HCG first I was like screw it if it doesn't work I'm only out $10 as compared to the $700 for the gh order. I think it's a common starting place. Also a lot of bf's have it laying around so it's not a huge deal to try.
I also feel weird on the stacks! I think the t3 stack would have made me a skeleton in 2 days, but I was shaking like a leaf and felt like a mental patient. I think it might be too strong for smaller people.
Let us know how things turn out for her.

You should really read about the diet from the source before making ignorant statements. 500 cal diet combined with HCG makes your body release stored body fat for fuel, so you won't starve, after a few days you won't even be hungry. BUT, that being said it is SO strict, no meds, no cheats. I personally like DNP better. Lost 40lbs in 6 weeks. Two 3 week runs for 20lb each. Good luck.

Wow 40 lbs that is very impressive. How did the DNP make you feel? Jittery ect.

Have you heard of the Agave diet? You wake up on and empty stomach and have 1 shot of tequila, just 1 standard size shot. Then the rest of the day you can only consume 500 calories each day. Do this and in no time you will have no muscle nor any fat on your skin, just bones. Also, workout 3x/week causing you to burn those 500 calories you just consumed that day leaving your body with nothing.

Shit's just hype. Hcg will do nothing to spare muscle tissue, how did they come up with it doing so? Just another fade doctor made up diet to sell people HCG through their insurance or better yet dumb rich people to come into their clinics paying $250-$300 a visit for this.

I remember when my girl came running to me telling me I have to get her HCG. I thought she wanted to have a kid! She told me it was so she can lose bodyfat. I tried for 10 mins to convince her that it's HGH that she probably heard because theres no way HCG makes you lose weight. Low and behold, I googled it and couldn't believe the crap I was reading.

I put her on HGH anyway. She does really well with ECA and T3. Clenbuterol made her shake like crazy for about an hour and then would actually cause her to fall asleep! I don't use clen myself anymore since it would interfere with my workouts sometimes.

Just give her a half a tab of bronkaide and some no-doze from your local pharmacy, 2x a day, see how she does. After a few days, she should get used to it and then you can increase it to maybe 50mg of ephedrine ED. That should be enough to lean up a bit and give her extra energy in the gym. Cheap, simple, over the counter, and effective! Just my $.02 :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131