over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG Diet

kandaandm

Registered
Ok.....I'm not looking for anything in regards to if it works or not, but my wife insists she want's to do it.

Does anyone know the proper injection protocol for this diet?

My rat has done twice and loves it. From my understanding and experience my rat does a 21 day or 42 day diet. Whatever time on she takes equal time off between diet. Dosage we use between 175to 250 daily. First two days are fat loading days. Eat all the Oreos and ice cream shakes she can eat. If done properly she's not hungry on day 3 with a 600 calorie diet. I'm sure you already researched the diet. If done properly its a painless and healthy way to drop some lbs. Good luck bro

Exactly by what mechanism does the HCG work with the diet?

Im not down playing it at all because i know a woman that did the diet exactly the same both with and without the HCG and said the loss with the HCG was significantly more

Ok.....I'm not looking for anything in regards to if it works or not, but my wife insists she want's to do it.

Does anyone know the proper injection protocol for this diet?

150iu every morning for 40 days

Im not down playing it at all because i know a woman that did the diet exactly the same both with and without the HCG and said the loss with the HCG was significantly more

HCG is supposed to trick her body into "thinking" she is pregnant. Because the body thinks she is pregnant, it induces liposis of existing fat to support the non existing baby.

So this works for men or doesn't

It's a built in safety mechanism passed on from our ancestors who weren't guaranteed a meal everyday.
The theory is that the presence of hcg prevents the body from catabolizing protein to protect the fetus during times of caloric stress. So you go super low calorie and BMR remains similar because muscle mass is spared.

So this works for men or doesn't

Yes it works for men because we share the same body plan and we all start off as women by default. Think about why you have nipples, is it so you can breast feed? No you got nipples by default because of the same shared body plan. It's just a really obvious example that makes it easy to understand the concept.

^^^
I just read that after I posted it and didn't like the way it sounded. I wasn't being a smart-ass or condescending so please don't take it that way simplyhuge.

So one can go and get any hcg and do this diet?

Yes and no. There is a ton of hcg pills and sublingual drops being sold that are useless. My understanding is hcg has no bioavailability in either of these forms. Also, none of the studies I've seen involved males that were carrying 20-30 lbs of extra muscle. I say this because I doubt that hcg would exhibit much of a protein sparing effect at an ultra low caloric intake of around 500 kcals for someone carrying that kind of LBM.

I cant see a man not losing a significant amount of muscle eating only 600 cals a day even if he were on high dose anabolic let alone some ancient built in auto defense mechanism.

It certainly works for weight loss their is no doubt

where the hell did this diet come from lol?! have i been living under a rock:p

I cant see a man not losing a significant amount of muscle eating only 600 cals a day even if he were on high dose anabolic let alone some ancient built in auto defense mechanism.

It certainly works for weight loss their is no doubt

You need to take anyone with significant LBM out of the equation. The point is simply the diet works because you are only eating 500 kcals. Any negative balance like that will result in weight loss regardless of any exogenous substances. The hcg does NOT aid in actual fat loss, it spares protein that's all. By sparring protein BMR remains similar to the pre- hcg set point.
For most people on this forum you are right gunsmith, there is no way they can maintain current LBM on that great of a calorie deficit. No matter how much hgh, hcg,or aas they use.

where the hell did this diet come from lol?! have i been living under a rock:p

It's because you would wither and shrivel into an unrecognizable form:) you've heard of it, you just knew better than to try it and forgot about it.

I tried it, it sucks....it's not for bodybuilders or people that workout...it's for people that have office jobs and sit around most of the day

I'm thinking about letting the lady give it a shot.

My only question is, if it tricks the body into thinking it's pregnant, will she be a hormonal bitch?

I'm thinking about letting the lady give it a shot.

My only question is, if it tricks the body into thinking it's pregnant, will she be a hormonal bitch?

In pregnant women HCG levels subside by the second trimester. If your girl was a "hormonal bitch" during only the second and third trimester, then you are safe:)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws