over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

??hcg during a cycle

kdok

Newbies
hey do most guys use hcg during the cycle and then of course after the cycle..........ive never used it before but i tend to lose ball size quickly and with slow rebound back to normal........ive been advised to use a small dose of 250 twice /week during cycle and then bump it up to 1000-3000 every 4-5 dasy post cycle for a few weeks.........i have clomid ..hcg and nolvadex for pct........please share your thoughts..........im on sustenon 500/week with 25mg anavar qd.........a lite safe cycle

2500 ius every 5th during weeks 4-6 should set you straight and bulk the balls up and help you to keep gains....

I like using 500iu pd for 7 days week 6 or 7, then depending on cycle length which are usually 16 weeks again at week 12...I don't use for PCT...I feel 500iu is enuf to kick the nuts back up to size without creating to much aromitization...Just my opinion..like assholes..everyone has one...see what others have to say and decide for yourself whats best

i was advised to continue hcg 2-3 weeks after the last sustenon shot and use hcg every 5th day for 5 doses...........why should i not use during pct....since it stimulates testes to produce i thought this would be a good thing.........and use the clomid for for lh/fsh production .....and use antiestrogen for any increased estrogen floating around

kdok said:
i was advised to continue hcg 2-3 weeks after the last sustenon shot and use hcg every 5th day for 5 doses...........why should i not use during pct....since it stimulates testes to produce i thought this would be a good thing.........and use the clomid for for lh/fsh production .....and use antiestrogen for any increased estrogen floating around
Did you even read the thread I posted above - should answer all these questions

kdok said:

When u use it 2-3 weeks after last sust shot...then you are not already in pct...so yes you can use it during this time (no longer than 3 weeks)...just make sure to start pct right after those 3 weeks with clomid/nolva for 4 weeks.

ok yes i read your posting..and it was a great read..thanks....doc here and understand the physiology better now..:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131