YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG during or after cycle...opinions and experiences?

Thanks for the feedback and BTW I agree with you. But at some point you have to stop analyzing and go one route or the other. I chose to allow the doc to run it and came off HRT. I actually feel great using the HCG and no doubt test is up. I am still using my prescribed Arimidex and I have no signs of estro issues, in fact joint pain tells me it could be low. I go for bloodwork next week.

That said, how would you guys run the HCG to kick start endo levels? He has me on 2000 3x week and doesn't seem to have any plan to taper of come off? He just said retest sperm in 3 months. I am on week 3 of this protocol but do not plan to run HCG @ that dose for 3 months. But I am also not sure what I should do instead? The problem is that nobody really knows how this stuff works because HRT for men is only starting to be studied.

Like i said, my doctor has been doing this for many years now and is good friend with John Chrisler. They both would tell you not to use doses higher than 500IU MAX in one day. Your natural production of sperm and testosterone will be upregulated just fine if you do the protocol for a sufficient amount of time. That's why you should give yourself a good 6 months to regain your fertility.

Like i said, my doctor has been doing this for many years now and is good friend with John Chrisler. They both would tell you not to use doses higher than 500IU MAX in one day. Your natural production of sperm and testosterone will be upregulated just fine if you do the protocol for a sufficient amount of time. That's why you should give yourself a good 6 months to regain your fertility.

Thanks CD. What protocol are you referring too? My wife and I conceieved first time trying with my son and my brother has three kids no issues. The TRT just drove LH and FSH to zero so it should me a matter of getting test back to normal (which will be low hence the need for TRT in the first place). I have been off TRT for 6 weeks now and on HCG for two weeks. The difference when starting the HCg was amazing. Felt much better within days. What I am not sure about is how long to stay on it and at what does, so I have been following what my doc says.

Question though will the HCG kickstart test and then once removed I am good to go -- kind of like jump starting a car? Or once HCG is removed test will fall?

I have used HCG 1 time and I did not notice anything from it --- 250 3 x per week - It was HG - So i know it was good

Last edited:
I have used HCG 1 time and I did not notice anything from it --- 250 3 x per week - It was HG - So i know it was good

I get mine from a compounding pharmacy that my doc uses and the difference was substantial and very noticeable within 48 hours.

Thanks CD. What protocol are you referring too? My wife and I conceieved first time trying with my son and my brother has three kids no issues. The TRT just drove LH and FSH to zero so it should me a matter of getting test back to normal (which will be low hence the need for TRT in the first place). I have been off TRT for 6 weeks now and on HCG for two weeks. The difference when starting the HCg was amazing. Felt much better within days. What I am not sure about is how long to stay on it and at what does, so I have been following what my doc says.

Question though will the HCG kickstart test and then once removed I am good to go -- kind of like jump starting a car? Or once HCG is removed test will fall?

HCG mimics LH, and to a much lesser extent, FSH, in the body. So, it stimulates the leydig and sertoli cells in your testes to produce testosterone and sperm, respectively...though it is much better at getting the leydig cells working again than it is with sertoli cells, which is why you would add clomid and HMG to the protocol. Both of those would have a significant impact on the sertoli cells and sperm production. Regardless of whether you take test or not with this, it doesn't make a difference. The whole point of using HCG, HMG, and clomid together is that you are bypassing your own LH and FSH produced by your pituitary. Think of it like this...once you are on TRT, you should basically assume you'll never produce enough of your own LH and FSH again. However, the good news is you can stimulate your testes just fine by using these drugs and it won't matter. This is why anyone who still wants to have kids and is on TRT should be taking HCG year round. It will make this whole thing so much easier when the time comes around.

Hope this helps.

CD

Awesome info here guys, thanks.

Starting 250iu every 3 days on Thursday (when it arrives).

new outa japan

Hey bros. Just wanted to tell you all about this new post cycle drug from the lab japanese dragon its called monado. Google it up I used it for my 4 week pct and it was unreal. Timing is everything remember that ;)

250-500ius injected every 4 days. You should not be administering HCG more frequently than that due to the leydig cell refractory peroid of 72 hours.

HCG spikes endogenous testosterone production twice after a single injection. The second spike it larger than the first, so wait 4 days and then inject again.

The dose of HCG should be determined by your age. Older steroid users usually require more.

Use an AI (Exemestane 10mg/ED).

Using HCG AFTER the cycle is like waiting to get gynecomastia and then addressing the problem with Tamoxifen. If you can prevent a problem, do it. Which is one of the other reasons I suggest always using an AI on cycle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131