over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG during TEstosterone therapy

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello Guys.
After 1 year of TestoSoLO for TRT at 200Mg weekly I decided to give a HCG and Testosterone combo a shot.
I started with that combo 3 weeks ago and I felt very well from the beginning, after 1 week my nipples started to hurt and I decided to begin aromasin 6mg ED.
It went well until a few days ago but the niples started to annoy me again.
what I noticed is when I had the High estrogen my Heart beat a little high, when I take Aromasin the Palpitations dissapears.
Now My nipples started to annoy me again and I would increase aromasin to 12.5mg ED.

What the guys thinking about?

Hello Guys.
After 1 year of TestoSoLO for TRT at 200Mg weekly I decided to give a HCG and Testosterone combo a shot.
I started with that combo 3 weeks ago and I felt very well from the beginning, after 1 week my nipples started to hurt and I decided to begin aromasin 6mg ED.
It went well until a few days ago but the niples started to annoy me again.
what I noticed is when I had the High estrogen my Heart beat a little high, when I take Aromasin the Palpitations dissapears.
Now My nipples started to annoy me again and I would increase aromasin to 12.5mg ED.

What the guys thinking about?

Hcg will raise your estrogen . If you are only using small doses like 250-500ius 2-3 weeks it shouldn't be a problem .when using high amounts like 5000-10000 iu's/week can cause high e2 levels .

Hcg will raise your estrogen . If you are only using small doses like 250-500ius 2-3 weeks it shouldn't be a problem .when using high amounts like 5000-10000 iu's/week can cause high e2 levels .

Yes 500ui hcg and 60mg testo enant 2x week

Yes 500ui hcg and 60mg testo enant 2x week

answer some questions:

is your HCG prescribed by doctor? how is testes size and libido with current doses you are taking? but here's an off the cuff opinion - unless you want to go back and forth with estrogen spikes and heart palpitations, lower both HCG and your test amounts, rather than raising dose of aromasin/exemestane.

you are "somewhat" high with the TRT dosage of testosterone enanthate amounts at 60mg twice a week (120mg per every week) remember that estrogen levels follow testosterone levels.

experiment lowering your HCG human chorionic gonadotropin (not human growth hormone for those unfamiliar) to 250IU twice a week while also lowering your testosterone enanthate to 40-50mg twice a week (total under 100mg per week) and you should notice a lowering of estrogen spikes and heart palpitations. Taper off HCG then slowly raise TRT testosterone enanthate back to what you were comfortable with. (or are you wanting to continue small HCG dose?)

i say lower injections to get optimal testosterone and estrogen levels because they are needed for a good sex life, but other issues also such as brain health are important. TRT doctors rarely inform you about need for good pregnenolone and DHEA levels. both decline with age.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

answer some questions:

is your HCG prescribed by doctor? how is testes size and libido with current doses you are taking? but here's an off the cuff opinion - unless you want to go back and forth with estrogen spikes and heart palpitations, lower both HCG and your test amounts, rather than raising dose of aromasin/exemestane.

you are "somewhat" high with the TRT dosage of testosterone enanthate amounts at 60mg twice a week (120mg per every week) remember that estrogen levels follow testosterone levels.

experiment lowering your HCG human chorionic gonadotropin (not human growth hormone for those unfamiliar) to 250IU twice a week while also lowering your testosterone enanthate to 40-50mg twice a week (total under 100mg per week) and you should notice a lowering of estrogen spikes and heart palpitations. Taper off HCG then slowly raise TRT testosterone enanthate back to what you were comfortable with. (or are you wanting to continue small HCG dose?)

i say lower injections to get optimal testosterone and estrogen levels because they are needed for a good sex life, but other issues also such as brain health are important. TRT doctors rarely inform you about need for good pregnenolone and DHEA levels. both decline with age.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Thank you for the reply.
No HCG is my tought after 1 year on 150mg testo enant i would give a shot to my trt adding for some weeks hcg.
Today i lowered the dosage of hcg to 250ui 2x week.
I will stay on 6mg aromasin day and if the sides effect of high estrogen remaine i will cut off hcg and raise testo.
Today i also switch from subq injection for testosterone to IM to see differents.
I would improve my testosterone level because at the koment i feel less libido and some muscle flattness.
When i am stable i will do blood work

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity