over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG every sat and sun

mr.zone

Registered
Lets say your doing a 12 week cycle. what do you guys think about running hcg at 500 iu every sat and sun for the whole 12 week cycle to try and prevent attrophy and keep the boys happy.. which should help you keep more of your gains when coming off?

I wouldn't confuse testicular atrophy with hpta recovery.

Big A recommends 5,000iu every 4-weeks "during" a cycle. I breask that up into 5-1,000iu shots ED.

hcg only lasts "so long" in the fridge, so you can't save it too long.

xcel

IMPO, that's a great idea. A little bit at regular and short intervals. I am now having my HRT patients do it that way. And true, HCG does nothing to support the HPTA. In fact, it suppresses it further, so should not be used post cycle. Once it wears off, the testicles just start shrinking agin, anyway.

By minimizing testicular atrophy wouldn't that help me recover better post cycle? Also how long will hcg last if i use bacto water ?

I believe it will, although I cannot cite a study to reference, but it may be that full-size testicles are more responsive. At the very least, you won't be held up at the end doing HCG, so your recovery time will be lessened.

mr.zone said:
Also how long will hcg last if i use bacto water[/B]
When kept in fridge, 4-weeks. Although, I have have stored it that way for 7 weeks and it still seemed good. The only thing that scares the hell out of me re: "any" water-based products in multi-use vials is the CONCERN of water-borne bacteria.

xcel

well hopefully the BA content that is in the solution will prevent that.

mr.zone said:
well hopefully the BA content that is in the solution will prevent that.

I haven't used HCG so I don't know. Does HCG come in a powder and you add sterile water? If so where does the BA come in?

Crowler said:
I haven't used HCG so I don't know. Does HCG come in a powder and you add sterile water? If so where does the BA come in?
Good point - that I left out unintentionally!!

I mix my hcg with bacteriostatic water that "I make." It's relatively easy to make, here's what I do to mix 10ml from 1ml of "mixed" hcg. Draw up ~0.1ml of BA and 9.9ml (using 3ml syringe, several draws) of distilled water. I sterile filter this into a new sterile vial using a 0.22 PVDF filter (which are really hard to find - Animal carries them).

I add the "mixed" hcg to the vial. You may say "wait," this makes 11ml. I do this to give me a "cushion" as you lose ~0.1ml from each draw in the barrel. :)

I believe most hcg only comes with "sterile" water, not bact. water! This scares the HELL out of me for "multiple" uses.

xcel

XCEL--I sure do appreciate how you always preach being careful and safe. I believe it does make a big difference. Also, I'm not sure if my math is right, but with your mixing schedule, guys will have to figure that they are now getting 909iu/cc, not 1000. Finally, after reading your post, I had to run to the 'fridge to check my own bottle of HCG: it says "bacteriostatic water" and that it is good for 60 days once reconstituted.

SWALE said:
Finally, after reading your post, I had to run to the 'fridge to check my own bottle of HCG: it says "bacteriostatic water" and that it is good for 60 days once reconstituted.
THAT'S GREAT NEWS!! I've been trying to find out shelf life for some time now!

You're correct on the math - and to some point, it's semantics. If you mix up only 10ml, and draw 1ml per shot, you only get ~900iu as you leave 0.1ml in the syringe. Just more "peace of mind" that I'm getting a full 1ml :D

xcel

Yes, sir. But you will have to draw 1.1 cc's to get 1000iu.

SWALE said:
Yes, sir. But you will have to draw 1.1 cc's to get 1000iu.
I forgot to mention that!! :D

xcel

Crowler said:

Its in the solution that comes with the hcg.

Sterile water is just that - sterile (no BA). Bacteriostatic water contains BA. I'm not so sure that hcg comes with bacteriostatic water, sterile water for sure.

IMHO it makes a BIG difference is if you are storing hcg for multiple uses. The BA helps prevent water-borne bacteria. No problems with sterile when product is used up at once.

xcel

XCELBEYOND--My Novarel HCG does. I suspect this is the case for FDA-approved HCG, as opposed to stuff made outside the USA, or not approved for use in the States.

I always use pregnyl hcg it comes with is own solution which includes BA and sodium chloride. heres the info on it:

IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY AFTER RECONSTITUTION. RECONSTITUTED SOLUTION IS STABLE FOR 60 DAYS WHEN REFRIGERATED.

HOW SUPPLIED
Two-vial package containing:
— 1-10 mL lyophilized multiple dose vial containing: 10,000 USP Units chorionic gonadotropin per vial
NDC 0052-0315-10.
— 1-10 mL vial of solvent containing: water for injection with sodium chloride 0.56% and benzyl alcohol 0.9%
NDC 0052-0325-10.

When reconstituted, each 10 mL vial contains:
Chorionic gonadotropin 10,000 USP Units
Monobasic sodium phosphate 5 mg
Dibasic sodium phosphate 4.4 mg
Sodium chloride 0.56%
Benzyl alcohol 0.9%
If required pH adjusted with sodium hydroxide and/or phosphoric acid.

Storage:
Store at 15°–30°C (59°–86°F). Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131