over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG for fat loss?

IT is a scam perpetrated by shucksters and greedy docs. I had a lady come into my store that said her 10 year old boy was taking HCG, and doing this diet I was like WTF?

Let's say you're dieting and doing cardio. So in addition you're using hcg. Well you're going to lose weight but it's not because of the hcg. You'd lose weight anyway. So let's say instead of using hcg you eat a pickle a day, in addition to your strict diet and cardio. So all of a sudden the big weight loss fad is eating a pickle a day. lol

Let's say you're dieting and doing cardio. So in addition you're using hcg. Well you're going to lose weight but it's not because of the hcg. You'd lose weight anyway. So let's say instead of using hcg you eat a pickle a day, in addition to your strict diet and cardio. So all of a sudden the big weight loss fad is eating a pickle a day. lol

I think guys you're missing the point. Try this: go on a 500cal diet for 2 weeks. I would like to see how many could actually manage that without any other supplements. Now, do the same diet with an addition of HCG. There is something there. As with everything, it does not work for all people, but it seems to allow you to 'survive' a 500cal diet.

Yes, the caloric restriction will make you loose weight no matter what. So, in that respect, HCG is not a miracle drug, but it seems to help with hunger issues...

the only way i would try this diet is with a gram of test;) along with hcg.

the only way i would try this diet is with a gram of test;) along with hcg.

Yeah, how it affect muscle retention is unknown. It might be more geared towards an 'average' person. But from what I've read, it seems to supress your appetite and that is good while dieting.

Yeah, how it affect muscle retention is unknown. It might be more geared towards an 'average' person. But from what I've read, it seems to supress your appetite and that is good while dieting.
You;'re just assuming that it works at all. There's no reason it should work and no proof that it does. In fact, given to the wrong person at the wrong time could be hazardous - even producing unwanted pregnancies and all kinds of other crap.

You;'re just assuming that it works at all. There's no reason it should work and no proof that it does. In fact, given to the wrong person at the wrong time could be hazardous - even producing unwanted pregnancies and all kinds of other crap.

Actually, there is more research, proving it doesn't work than works. The only ones who claim it works, are selling it:rolleyes: The FDA is now investigating in this and Kevin Treudeau.

I give up guys. :p

Yeah, there are many ifs as with everything - as we know, even aspirin could kill you. Never mind HCG or AAS or even clen.

Disclaimer: no I don't sell HCG or the program. :eek:

With that out of the way, I don't know and probably don't think HCG is directly responsible for any weight loss. What I will stand by is its appetite supressing abilities on some people. I know of two people first hand that have tried it and they never felt hungry on 500cal/day - male and female adults.

I just thought it was another tool out there. I think a lot of people come into AAS hoping to loose weight as top priority. I don't think that is the right direction. If they were going to try something more hardcore, I'd rather have them try HCG. Just my opinion...

I give up guys. :p

Yeah, there are many ifs as with everything - as we know, even aspirin could kill you. Never mind HCG or AAS or even clen.

Disclaimer: no I don't sell HCG or the program. :eek:

With that out of the way, I don't know and probably don't think HCG is directly responsible for any weight loss. What I will stand by is its appetite supressing abilities on some people. I know of two people first hand that have tried it and they never felt hungry on 500cal/day - male and female adults.

I just thought it was another tool out there. I think a lot of people come into AAS hoping to loose weight as top priority. I don't think that is the right direction. If they were going to try something more hardcore, I'd rather have them try HCG. Just my opinion...

I posted a study on page 1 that should have answered any questions that it does not work to help with fat loss or appetite suppression. I understand you were just trying to be helpful and thought it could be another tool.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131