over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG & GYNO Question

John99Test

Registered
I am planning on taking HCG three times a week for 4 weeks at 250iu per shot. This is just to get my balls back up to size. I am currently on 300mg Test per week, 2.5mg of Finasteride p/day, and 0.5mg of Arimidex a day or sometimes EOD, and when I feel my estrogen is too low I back off to E3D (Based on Morning wood or lack thereof). I have been running this for about half a year and I guess you can call it my version of super enhanced TRT or a low dose extended cycle. No flaming people, I have been able to gain off of this and I feel great. Now my question: Should I be including 20mg of Nolvadex per day just in case of any HCG related gyno. I am just a little worried since I have three compounds known to cause gyno in some users: Test cyp, finaseride, and HCG. When I run the HCG I will take Arimidex at .05 ED then, will this be enough or should I add in 20mg of Nolvadex. At my disposal I have Pharmacutical Grade Arimidex, Nolvadex, and Letrozole. I would use Letro but am afraid of both driving estrogen too low and the possible estrogen bounce back when going off that and back to another AI. I figured if I add the 0.5 of Arimidex with 20mg of Nolva, the Arimidex will limit the actual production of estrogen and anything that gets through will be unable to bind to the receptors on my chest because the Nolvadex will be blocking it. Will that work?

At that low of a dose I wouldn't bother with anything other than hcg unless you are very prone to sides.

yea i have some chest fat which i think will go down with some dieting. I have 17%bf right now. No lumps or anything but I'd rather be on the safe side anyone else have some advice? Thanks Johnny

its hard to say without blood work

I'm on Dr prescribed hrt, with HCG monotherapy. Once my test levels got over 900, I started developing gyno. So my doctor checks E level = 64. She prescribes arimidex @ 1 mg/day, but trying to be a smart guy, I decide thats too much adex , I'll just take .5mg eod. After 2 weeks gyno starts getting worse, E level =74. Needless to say I decided to listen to the doc and take the 1 mg/day

I wonder if hcg aromatizes more readily than test, because in my (foolish)past I would run 1000 mg test/week, with only .5 mg/day with no gyno

I guess what I'm saying is that I think its just a crapshoot without actually checking your bloodwork

I am planning on taking HCG three times a week for 4 weeks at 250iu per shot. This is just to get my balls back up to size. I am currently on 300mg Test per week, 2.5mg of Finasteride p/day, and 0.5mg of Arimidex a day or sometimes EOD, and when I feel my estrogen is too low I back off to E3D (Based on Morning wood or lack thereof). I have been running this for about half a year and I guess you can call it my version of super enhanced TRT or a low dose extended cycle. No flaming people, I have been able to gain off of this and I feel great. Now my question: Should I be including 20mg of Nolvadex per day just in case of any HCG related gyno. I am just a little worried since I have three compounds known to cause gyno in some users: Test cyp, finaseride, and HCG. When I run the HCG I will take Arimidex at .05 ED then, will this be enough or should I add in 20mg of Nolvadex. At my disposal I have Pharmacutical Grade Arimidex, Nolvadex, and Letrozole. I would use Letro but am afraid of both driving estrogen too low and the possible estrogen bounce back when going off that and back to another AI. I figured if I add the 0.5 of Arimidex with 20mg of Nolva, the Arimidex will limit the actual production of estrogen and anything that gets through will be unable to bind to the receptors on my chest because the Nolvadex will be blocking it. Will that work?

Curious..do you take 2.5mg of Finasteride becuase you feel you need it based on shedding extremly bad, or are you just being pro-active and taking more than you need...sounds like a lot of fina for that dose of Test..

How much HCG were you taking and how often?

its hard to say without blood work

I'm on Dr prescribed hrt, with HCG monotherapy. Once my test levels got over 900, I started developing gyno. So my doctor checks E level = 64. She prescribes arimidex @ 1 mg/day, but trying to be a smart guy, I decide thats too much adex , I'll just take .5mg eod. After 2 weeks gyno starts getting worse, E level =74. Needless to say I decided to listen to the doc and take the 1 mg/day

I wonder if hcg aromatizes more readily than test, because in my (foolish)past I would run 1000 mg test/week, with only .5 mg/day with no gyno

I guess what I'm saying is that I think its just a crapshoot without actually checking your bloodwork

started at 3000 eod and titrated down gradually to 500 eod, 3000 seems high, but keep in mind that I was really shut down (test 150 ish) from years of AAS use. (test was that low after being off 2 1/2 years)

took my doctor some convincing to go down, she wanted me to stay at 3000 indefinitely

gyno didn't start until I was at 750 eod

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420