over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG help!!!

einie1

Newbies
Hey everybody,

here's my problem; I've just completed my first cycle. I did 12 weeks of Cyp. peaking at 600mg and ending the last two weeks with 100mg. I picked up 3 5000 i.u.'s of HCG in Mexico and want to know a few things. First, should I take it? Second, should I take it now? Third, how much should I take and over what period of time? (i.e.: 1000 i.u.'s / day, 5000 i.u.'s / week, etc) Lastly, how should I take it? (intermuscularly, subcutaneously) I also picked up a shitload of Clomid and Clenbuterol. Should I take these along with them and when? How much of those do I need to take at a time and what kind of schedule? Please help.

-B

It would help if you had a plan going in! :eek:

Id take 10000iu HCG split into 3 equal shots, 4 days apart. Use nolvadex or arimidex during this time. Take SubQ or IM.

Take the clomid 2ED for 10 days, then 1ED for 20 days.

Take clen as a weak anabolic-slight anti-catabolic. Work up to 10mcg ED for 2wks, then go off for 2wks.
Repeat if desired.

Read up to learn what to take and how BEFORE you start to juice.
Not a flame, just a basic thing.

I would do as Mike S suggests but do it during the last week of your cycle. Hcg hinders hpta recovery and can cause gyno (hence recommendation for anti-e). Read more about it here: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1190

I'm not sure about the "amount" suggested per shot as that "could be high." I'd like more feedback on how much for "each" unjection. I've never used more that 1,500iu ED.

xcel

HCG helped

I understand I should have had a plan "going in" like you sugest but as with most people that play in this field they get so much mis-information that it drives them batty. I actually got my first cycle from a long-time user and somewhat patriarch of this site and it appears what he does and what the rest of the world should do are two different things. He is a genetic freak who can apparently do whatever he wants without fear from gyno. He has been juicing for years and years without anything but a little Nolva. to keep him "right." Anyway, I digress.
I have heard so much conflicting information about HCG that I don't know what to do. I will either have to start the HCG today or the clomid; and at this point I'm leaning towards the clomid. I can always save the HCG for my next cycle or sell it. If I have to, I can always make a run for the border and get some nolvadex or arimidex as suggested if I feel a need for a bra.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say "You know, my first cycle went perfectly... I'm glad I knew EVERYTHING before starting it." I live and learn. If anyone else has any last minute pointers, I always have open ears.

Thanks,
-B

I always like to use anastrozole (arimidex) throughout clomid therapy. Your test levels can get low during this period and the estrogen high compared to those values. The letrozole seems to keep everything in check - it's possible to get gyno post cycle.

xcel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner