over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hcg hurts !

diskey

Registered
I'm taking hcg right now and hell it hurts to inject. I mixed 2500iu hcg in 2,5 ml sterile water which would make 1000iu per ml then. Should I mix it otherwise to lower the pain? I've read others feel that hcg is merly painless to inject, thats really not my experience...

it stings me pretty bad too bro
diluting it didnt seem to help me any
just grit and bear it

you're not supposed to inject it straight into your balls! :D

Are you inj. IM or subq? IM dosn't sting at all, only when i go subq I somtimes feel it.

fuzzy-1 said:
try letting it warm up abit b4 injecting bud.

Thats crazy. Heat breaks down the drug-hence why it must be kept refridgerated after reconstitution.

MikeS said:
Thats crazy. Heat breaks down the drug-hence why it must be kept refridgerated after reconstitution.

i dont mean like putting it in the microwave or anything like that, just right when i take mine outa the fridge it is chilly and stings, if i let it sit on the counter for like 5-10 mins to get almost ambient then inject it doesnt sting.:)

mr.zone said:
Are you inj. IM or subq? IM dosn't sting at all, only when i go subq I somtimes feel it.

thats the strange thing. Im shooting IM and it hurts like **** while I inject. I get muscle cramps all the time when I'm pushing it in. There is no pain afterwards but the pain while injecting is awful. As said before I'm mixing 1000iu per ml, storing it in the refridge..am I doing something wrong?

I thought maybe the water was wath caused the pain, would it maybe hurt less with more iu per ml ?

---

Also I would really like if some of you guys could post how you prefer to use hcg while on long cycles !

how is the correct way to inject sub-q? never done it before..

How much HCG do you recommend for post cycle therapy? Say if you a had a box of profasi brand HCG 10,000 iu .............how would you cycle this for PCT

|--[\\\]>-------- R u doing this mid. cycle or at the end, well regardless, i say just mix it with your reg. shots of AAS that are oil based. that'll take care of the sting, and to all those who dont know...:YES YOU CAN MIX H20 and OIL.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- R u doing this mid. cycle or at the end, well regardless, i say just mix it with your reg. shots of AAS that are oil based. that'll take care of the sting, and to all those who dont know...:YES YOU CAN MIX H20 and OIL.

End of cycle BBA

fishtownflexin said:
How much HCG do you recommend for post cycle therapy? Say if you a had a box of profasi brand HCG 10,000 iu .............how would you cycle this for PCT
I would say use no more than 1000iu ED for last 5 days of cycle. You can use the other 5000iu the same way but mid cycle. Heres a good article http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1190

when you talk about an insulin pin; do you mean an insulin needle for an normal syringe or do you refer to the whole "insulin pen-thing" ?

Also I've read about a lot of guys injecting hcg 2x ew at 500iu or e4d through their whole cycle or when they feel that their balls have shrinken notably. Whats your thoughts about this ?

2x ew say sat and sun at 500iu

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner