over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG Info & Usage

great read... lots of good info wish i knew some of this years ago. i never did the blast of 2000iu.. but i used to start the week of my last shot and continue for a couple weeks at 500iu. than clomid.. is this an ok protocol.. currently im at week 7 of a 12wk cycle of 500mg test 40mg dbol and im throwing in var for the last 5 weeks.. should i just start hcg now and get my balls goin while i still have a couple weeks left or is it too late..im sure the test already supressed me.. but it sounds to me the main reason for not using hcg pct is the rise in test levels and aromitising estrogen inhibiting Lh.. so in essence if my testes are back to producing on their own while my hormones are already elevated than pct is just a regulation of the hormones there after through clomid or nolva therapy.. so is it possible to start my hcg at wk7 and have the same results as if i used it from the beginning of the cycle..

I started half way through my 12 week cycle and my nuts came back in a few days after using HCG. You can definently start now. I would recomend 250iu ED for a week until you can tell that your nuts are back. Then go to the 250-500iu 2x a week for the rest of the cycle. Good luck bro. Also are you running Dbol the entire cycle?

^might_try_lower_dose_than_250IU_everyday...that_may_be_overkill_and_cause_desensitizing_and_also_unnecessary_large_estrogen_spike

Bumping this if you guys dont mind :D ....I stay on year round at 140mg Cyp (obviously upping it 2 or 3 times a year for "cycles"), and I run HCG at 200mcg 2x a week, year round as well. I recently ran out of HCG for 3 weeks or so. Just got the results of my "off" cycle bloodwork, everything was great except that my LH and FSH levels were pretty much non-existent. Was this simply due to the time off from HCG? Also, i have since gone back on HCG at this same dose, will the LH and FSH levels get back closer to normal or will I need to possibly up the dose for a period?.....Thanks.

Bumping this if you guys dont mind :D ....I stay on year round at 140mg Cyp (obviously upping it 2 or 3 times a year for "cycles"), and I run HCG at 200mcg 2x a week, year round as well. I recently ran out of HCG for 3 weeks or so. Just got the results of my "off" cycle bloodwork, everything was great except that my LH and FSH levels were pretty much non-existent. Was this simply due to the time off from HCG? Also, i have since gone back on HCG at this same dose, will the LH and FSH levels get back closer to normal or will I need to possibly up the dose for a period?.....Thanks.

Why don't you just get back on HCG for a few weeks and then get your LH/FSH levels retested?

Great article! Bumping so other noobs get to read it. Should surely be a sticky!!??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear