over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG monotherapy? anyone try?

bigdawg66

Registered
Hi guys,

So ordered some HCG, Masteron and Test Enth. going to try HCG mono-therapy first, 250 IUs 2x per week maybe slightly higher dose. Just curious if anyone has had success with this?

Not just lab results but actually how do you feel? reason why I am asking is because some time ago a doc put me on Androgel, felt good for about a week then my own shutdown kicked in and libido and boners went down the toilet. Then a Urologist put my on clomid 25mgs daily, test went from 200 to 700 but still felt like crap, and moody as can be. I have been off everything now for a year.

Seeing good results with others using HCG and Test or just HCG.
so my plan is start HCG alone (250 2x a week) see how that goes, then add in 125mg of test per week, and maybe another 50mg 2x week of Masteron.

Any feedback especially regarding HCG mono-therapy is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time fellas.

Hi guys,

So ordered some HCG, Masteron and Test Enth. going to try HCG mono-therapy first, 250 IUs 2x per week maybe slightly higher dose. Just curious if anyone has had success with this?

Not just lab results but actually how do you feel? reason why I am asking is because some time ago a doc put me on Androgel, felt good for about a week then my own shutdown kicked in and libido and boners went down the toilet. Then a Urologist put my on clomid 25mgs daily, test went from 200 to 700 but still felt like crap, and moody as can be. I have been off everything now for a year.

Seeing good results with others using HCG and Test or just HCG.
so my plan is start HCG alone (250 2x a week) see how that goes, then add in 125mg of test per week, and maybe another 50mg 2x week of Masteron.

Any feedback especially regarding HCG mono-therapy is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time fellas.

Hey bigdawg...I have occasionally asked around about hitin the clomid wo any ext test. From what Ive read on this site, clomid seems to be of good use by itself to raise test levels. I haven't been able to get a good answer about this....my thought is the only reasonable way to raise your test levels is to take test, which makes sense to me.

Multiple clinical trials have shown clomid to increase test in patients with deficient T... And is reasonable as an alternative to trt in many patients even when dosed at 25-50mg every other day.

-Dr. Neural

Hey guys, so I reconstituted the HCG, injected 300IU sq last night. I will inject 600IU a week split mon-thurs. I tested with pregnancy test and its legit. So my question is how long does it take for mood, libido. ED to improve?? Ive heard everything from 1 day to several weeks. right not feeling much of anything except for anxiety.

To answer you guys above, Ive done clomid therapy before, 25mg daily, and although blood-work looked good, Test 250 total to about 650/700. (e2 around 35/40 prolactin well within normal) my moodiness was terrible, libido was trash and no improvement in ED.

That is all I use now. I never got much from clomid or nolvadex. HCG boosts my libido very quick. It seems to tail off when I stop using it. I have used it for as long as 2 mo.

Hcg is good, just be aware that ive heard and been told this about hcg:

consistant usage can desensitize ur leydig on ur testes, eventually causing uncontrollable e2, that even an anti e or sarm cannot fix?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

got my Total T to around 600 from 200 after 200iu eod for a couple weeks

That is all I use now. I never got much from clomid or nolvadex. HCG boosts my libido very quick. It seems to tail off when I stop using it. I have used it for as long as 2 mo.

What's "very quick?" for me it's about 36 hours since first injection and nothing to report.

got my Total T to around 600 from 200 after 200iu eod for a couple weeks

And did you actually feel like yourself again? Like my total test with clomid was good but libido and Ed was terrible. Moodiness etc.

Hcg is good, just be aware that ive heard and been told this about hcg:

consistant usage can desensitize ur leydig on ur testes, eventually causing uncontrollable e2, that even an anti e or sarm cannot fix?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Appreciate the input. From what I've been reading seems to happen more so with larger doses. ((anything over 1500-2000iu per week.) I'm using 300 IU 2x per week. Most ppl on the forums seem to experience negligible side effects at that dose.

I didn't have any luck with the gels. It felt great at first and then I went back to feeling like crap.
I've seen more about the clomid then hcg by itself but there is some info about it. I never followed it since a restart at this point isn't an option for me.
The gels cost a lot more then injectable test. The docs get their heads filled with shit from the pharma reps pushing the gels as the beast thing since sliced bread. They don't work for a lot people after a few months.
I feel better mood wise when I'm using hcg with my test. Usally 250 iu x2. If things are getting rough for me, I usally bump it up a bit. I don't sleep much from chronic pain. Lots of stress too. So I've wondered is it just the hcg or is it that because of other issues hcg has a secondary benefit in those circumstances. If I just boost my T dose it doesn't have that same effect. The positive changes literally saved my marriage. I tired everything including therapist and their Nast ass drugs. Not a damn thing worked. Usally just added more unpleasant sides.
The whole weather to cycle the hcg for trt patients has been discussed in depth last year ish on another forum. The trt gurus all said no, run it no break and had plenty of documents to support that method.
I feel very comfortable running hcg long term. I can see if I saved the links on the research part of that discussion.
The only thing I would mention is since were taking about the way the t levels make us feel.
keep an eye on the estrogen levels as well and if adding a from test along with Hemocrit. Those both affect how I feel greatly. I know my sweet spots now. it's a night and day difference if it's all in check withing sudden changes.
I ened up with the flu and Phenomia afterward. I couldn't donate blood for a few months. After I finally shook being sick, I still felt like ass. I knew my Hemocrit was high and that was why. I scored almost and 18 when they checked. As soon as I donated I was feeling good again. Place I go to has a few patients who have to donate a lot because of other medical issues (other then trt) that causes their Hemocrit to steadily rise. They said every single one all talks about how much better they feel after a donation. I'm sure they get trt patients but they aren't advertising it. Me, it was I wanted to make sure when I'm over they'd still draw blood to help my situation since I don't have a script for it.
I know Hcg spikes the estrogen levels after it raises the T but since I have never ran it alone not sure how much it really is.
Good luck with your T levels. It took me 2 years to get mine straighted out. The yoyoing t levels and unchecked e/Hemocrit doc's methods for trt had me feeling as bad as the low t. I ended up educating my doctors about it. I've have a few long talks with other doctors involved in my care who said t levels don't matter period. One told me, I was wasting my time and money. After I got mine squared away, they were amazed at all the differences and were taking notes.

Last edited:
hcg will cause a rise in estrogen levels so have some adex on hand.

I have read a lot on hcg monotherapy and from what I have read unless you have true pituitary or endocrine problems it is worth a try. I believe this would be an excellent option for any of us over 40 that is just losing testosterone production due to our age. I personally do have endocrine issues and have been on exogenous test for 10 years, so this therapy would not be helpful, but I believe it is very important to be on hcg if you are on trt to keep up sperm production and to keep up libido and your testis from shrinking.

Second injection of 300iu today. Still nothing to report. Maybe a slightly better mood but nothing that some coffee wouldn't do (which I had plenty of). Again, can I get some feedback on one question... How long did it take for you guys to actual feel the benefits of the HCG? I'm on day 4. I've heard everything from a week to a month.

And did you actually feel like yourself again? Like my total test with clomid was good but libido and Ed was terrible. Moodiness etc.

Yeah, I felt pretty good. It was really hard to concentrate at first and my vision was weird w/ the clomid

With HCG, I started feeling the effects around the 4th or 5th day... Balls were fuller and hanging lower. after about a week, i started feeling my sex drive increase.

Second injection of 300iu today. Still nothing to report. Maybe a slightly better mood but nothing that some coffee wouldn't do (which I had plenty of). Again, can I get some feedback on one question... How long did it take for you guys to actual feel the benefits of the HCG? I'm on day 4. I've heard everything from a week to a month.

It will really be different for each person depending upon how shut down you are. Using only hcg is a good thought. Be patient and give it time. If you're interested in keeping sperm count up, hmg would be important to use as well. After about a month, blood work will be important to determine estradiol levels and whether adex is needed. Total test and free test will also be important.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131