over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG/Nolva/Clomid

wesmantooth

Registered
Been on TRT two years. Androgel. LH and FSH are 0! Very low sperm count. Thinking about trying a restart. MRI of pituitary came back normal. Initial labs showed good LH and FSH. So I'm assuming I'm primary? Four docs all said it will be a lifelong thing, but never gave me a straight answer on what caused low T. Initial levels were around 300. I'm 32, trainer, good lifestyle. Have a five year old, so fertility didn't used to be an issue. Doc wants me to get off TRT and do 500iu HCG twice a week for six weeks to get fertility up. I researched Scally's protocol, but it's way higher doses of hCG and I don't know that I'll have enough for that. So would adding Nolva and Clomid with the 500iu be a good idea, and if so, how should I dose since I can't follow the exact protocol? Think it's possible this will get me back to a decent level and I can avoid TRT?

I read that too high a dose of hCG can hurt you. My fertility doc had me doing around 3ml of hcg per injection. Looking back, I don't think that was best practice. Horrible sides and sperm count LH, FSH never came back up. :( In search engine type Dr G PCT. If I were to try to restart i'd run his recommendation. It's hmg,clomid, and something else, don't think it includes hcg, can't remember. Check it out, good luck.

I've always heard that as well. Kinda surprised when I read the hcg dosage he was calling for. Think I'll stick with the 500iu 2x week and see how it goes in 6 weeks.

I read that too high a dose of hCG can hurt you. My fertility doc had me doing around 3ml of hcg per injection. Looking back, I don't think that was best practice. Horrible sides and sperm count LH, FSH never came back up. :( In search engine type Dr G PCT. If I were to try to restart i'd run his recommendation. It's hmg,clomid, and something else, don't think it includes hcg, can't remember. Check it out, good luck.

Great post brokenbones.
exactly what I've read. Too high can actually burn you out & it'll definately shut you down for good. But please do research this more, it's pretty serious.

according to the swiss drug guide

HCG dosage for ferility and hypogonadism is in the range of 500-1000Units 3 times a week up to 6 months

low dose hcg are good when testicles arent shrunk during trt

Yes clomid 50 mg and maybe 20-25 mg aromasin because HCG aromatises
QIt make take a Several month run of the clomid. I saw a study once where two men took over a year to get their levels back on clomid.

You can add novla if you want. I know nothing about HMG.

what do you think about dr Scallys PCT programm?
found it on uk muscle
More info:

HPGA Normalization Protocol After Androgen Treatment
N Vergel, AL Hodge, MC Scally
Program for Wellness Restoration, PoWeR

Objective Results Discussion

To develop an approach to cycle androgens that would result in significant changes in body composition and accelerate the normalization of the hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis (HPGA) after cessation of androgens.

Methods

An uncontrolled study of 19 HIV-negative eugonadal men, ages 23 – 57 years, administered testosterone cypionate and nandrolone decanoate for 12 weeks, and then were treated simultaneously with a combined regimen of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) (2500 IU/QODx16d), clomiphene citrate (50 mg PO BID x 30d) and tamoxifen (20 mg PO QD x 45d), to restore the HPGA.

Results

Mean FFM by DEXA increased from 64.1 to 69.8 kg (p<.001); percent body fat decreased from 23.6 to 20.9 (p<.01); strength increased significantly from 357.4 lb to 406.4 lb (p=.02). No significant changes in serum chemistries and liver function tests were found. HDL-C decreased from a mean value of 44.3 to 38.0 (p=.02). Mean values for luteinizing hormone (LH) and total testosterone (T) were 4.5 and 460, respectively prior to androgen treatment. At the conclusion of the 12-week treatment with androgens the mean LH <0.7 (p<.001) and total testosterone was 1568 (p<.001). The mean values after treatment with the combined regimen were LH=6.2 and testosterone=458.

Discussion

The use of androgens has been reported to improve lean body mass, strength, sexual function, and mood accompanied by side effects caused by continuous uninterrupted use of these compounds (polycythemia, testicular atrophy, hypertension, liver dysfunction [oral androgens] and alopecia.) Androgen-induced HPGA suppression causes a severe hypogonadal state in most patients that often require an extensive period of considerable duration for normalization. This prevents most if not all individuals from cycling off these medications due to the adverse impact of this state on their previously gained LBM and quality of life. The protocol of hCG-clomiphene-tamoxifen was successful in restoring the HPGA within 45 days after androgen cessation. Further controlled studies are needed to determine if these results can be duplicated in HIV positive subjects.

PRACTICAL APPLICATION

The esters used in the abstract were cypionate and deconate however the administration of the PCT medications were started the day after aas cessation. Essentially the aas esters were still active when PCT began. The first 16 days a large amount of HCG was used in order to increase the mass of the testes so that they could sustain output of testosterone sooner. The HCG was stopped about the time the esters cleared so that estrogenic activity from the HCG would be reduced. During those first 16 days 2 different SERM’s were also employed (Clomid and Nolvadex) This protocol is contrary to what is typically recommended in many forums but regardless the protocol was effective in all 19 men. This is a 100% success rate! After the HCG was discontinued both SERM’s were continued. The following is the exact protocol in laymen’s terms.

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

I now strongly believe that an AI should be used as long as there is an aromatizing compound being administered. In this case Testosterone and HCG aromatize therefore using an AI until these meds clear is now what I am recommending. There is some evidence that adding Nolva to an AI does not increase the effectiveness of estro control therefore Nolva has no real advantage alongside an AI unless one is experiencing gyno. Additionally Nolva has been shown to reduce IGF-1 and GH levels. This is not a big deal on cycle as testosterone increases IGF-1 in a dose dependant relationship. However off cycle this is a problem. PCT is a fragile time and lower IGF-1 and GH levels is not desireable as I am sure you can appreciate. The last few days I have been relooking at AI's to find one that is specific to men that can be used on cycle and during PCT. It is my conclusion that Aromasin is the obvious choice.

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. It’s called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it. (1)

Personally, I find this to be a very interesting mechanism of action when compared to type-II aromatase inhibitors, which bind competitively to the aromatase enzyme, and eventually unbind, rendering it active again. In the case of Aromasin, this doesn’t happen, and once it does its job on the enzyme, those particular enzymes will no longer function.

Because the enzyme is permanently deactivated there is no estrogen rebound with Aromasin. Estrogen rebound at this critical time during PCT is undesirable so using Arimidex would be inferior. Therefore I believe Aromasin is the AI of choice during PCT.

Reference:

1. A predictive model for exemestane pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics incorporating the effect of food and formulation.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2005 Mar;59(3):355-64.

The following is a study done in men with Aromasin that shows significant effect on estrogen and testosterone;

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14–26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 ± 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study.

Скорлупа из пенопласта

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U2aJcies8Y]**broken link removed**[/ame]
Изоляция труб пенопластом
Теплоизоляционная скорлупа изготавливается из пенопласта ПСБ-С-15, ПСБ-С-25, ПСБ-С-35 - который широко используется как утеплитель в строительстве. Скорлупа для теплоизоляции труб - новый, наиболее эффективный вид теплоизоляции труб разных диаметров (15-1440мм), транспортирующих различные жидкости и газы, эксплуатирующихся в диапазоне от -188 С до +95 С. Скорлупа из пенопласта производится различных толщин (20-100 мм и более) что позволяет наиболее эффективно и экономно выполнить теплоизоляцию труб.

Преимущества использования скорлупы из пенополистирола:
- уменьшение теплопотерь в трубопроводах в 2-3 раза по сравнению с нормативными;
- увеличение срока службы теплоизоляционного покрытия до 25-30 лет;
- возможность многоразового использования;
- быстрый доступ к поврежденным участкам трубопровода;
- благодаря малому весу и простоте использования, легко монтируются и обрабатываются своими силами, без привлечения других специальных организаций;
- скорлупы не требуют специальных средств защиты;
- скорлупы впитывают в себя очень незначительное количество воды, что может произойти только под воздействием водяного давления. Водопоглащение за 24 часа по объему составляет 0,5%. Пенополистирол обладает высокой стойкостью к органическим веществам;
- ни растворители, ни щелочные, ни умеренокислые среды, ни агрессивные промышленные атмосферы не оказывают на пенополистирол воздействия.

Посмотреть видео по ссылке - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U2aJcies8Y]Скорлупа из пенопласта[/ame]

Видео на YOUTUBE - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U2aJcies8Y]????????? ??? ???? ???? "????????" - YouTube[/ame]

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
Теплоизоляция "Скорлупа" для труб
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear