over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG options

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I am doing a 10 week test + 4 week SD cycle in may and if possible would like to buy just HCG since I have everything else I need, but am not trying to pay a $300 minimum buying up a bunch of random things I don't need. Someone suggested all day chemist to me but looking through their site I cannot find any HCG there, I'm not sure if they just took it off or what. I have seen Hucog is good but now all they seem to have is humog which is human menopausal gonadotropin, which is apparently similar so I guess my questions are

1. Does anyone know where I can get just legit HCG? or do you see it on the site below that maybe I'm retardedly missing

2. Would HMG work as well? I haven't read of actual experiences with it.

3. I thought HCG was relatively cheap but in the link below its showing HMG as one 150iu injection costing $46??? I feel like somethings not right there

Thanks

**broken link removed**

ok friend b4 this thread gets deleted. try 1 of the sponsors here thats what keeps this place up and running heres 2 IP gear and **broken link removed**

ADC no longer carries HCG and you can use HMG though I do not know what the proper dose it. And it is supposed to be better.

ADC no longer carries HCG and you can use HMG though I do not know what the proper dose it. And it is supposed to be better.

It seems a dose of 75iu twice per week is good but at $25 per 75iu injection even if I wait until PCT to use it (and I was trying to use it throughout the cycle) it would cost me about $250 which seems ridiculous for that. In the link posted for GearDepot HCG is only $15 for 5000iu but I have seen that link before and unfortunately they are out of stock and there is a $300 minimum (and they're out of stock of a few other key things as well so its not even like I could stock up on things)

I will check out amg but it appears Vaxene is saying there is no HCG there

Anyone know of these guy's rep? **broken link removed**

Edit: Yea just got the list from amg and there is a $200 minimum with no HCG listed

Last edited by a moderator:
amg put up a post saying there will be no minimum through March, and HCG was on the list when I looked at it.

I just saw that post, looks like its a different email so I'll send one out to that one. It seems like they are very new here so I imagine not a lot of people know they're rep but hopefully its legit

I also saw this **broken link removed** optimal labs (which is the same as anabolic body?) also until the end of march :\ I'm not sure about their rep either to be honest.

I just saw that post, looks like its a different email so I'll send one out to that one. It seems like they are very new here so I imagine not a lot of people know they're rep but hopefully its legit

I also saw this **broken link removed** optimal labs (which is the same as anabolic body?) also until the end of march :\ I'm not sure about their rep either to be honest.

first, amg has a website linked in there sig with all their current pricing. second, these places you are linking look shady as fuck!

first, amg has a website linked in there sig with all their current pricing. second, these places you are linking look shady as fuck!

Ha true but I feel like almost everything with this type of thing is shady. I showed my friend the AMG link and he said "this looks shady as hell, they spelled March wrong!" lol.

Having said that they do seem to have a good rep here so I think I will order some from him if he answers my email.

I've used HCG once and never again. I recover just fine without.

Standard PCT for me is nolva/clomid/DAA.

I've used HCG once and never again. I recover just fine without.

Standard PCT for me is nolva/clomid/DAA.

Interesting, you're one of the few I've seen to say this. Were there any negatives that you noticed to taking the hcg or was it just that you noticed no additional benefit and don't want to spend the money? I have seen one other person recently mention having a harder time dealing with the E issues from it but I think that was in regard to TRT. I had some difficulty keeping my gains after my PCT for a designer steroid so when I do a 10 week test + 4 week SD cycle in may I want to ensure I keep everything and it seems like the large majority have had good success with HCG.

I have also heard some people reporting estrogen issues with DAA.

Interesting, you're one of the few I've seen to say this. Were there any negatives that you noticed to taking the hcg or was it just that you noticed no additional benefit and don't want to spend the money? I have seen one other person recently mention having a harder time dealing with the E issues from it but I think that was in regard to TRT. I had some difficulty keeping my gains after my PCT for a designer steroid so when I do a 10 week test + 4 week SD cycle in may I want to ensure I keep everything and it seems like the large majority have had good success with HCG.

I have also heard some people reporting estrogen issues with DAA.

I can't say I really noticed any negatives. I believe I used 500 iu 2x/week for 4 weeks. It has been so long.

Estrogen (mainly gyno problems) should not be an issue with the DAA since nolva will be used.

It's up to you. Usually by week 4 of nolva/clomid I feel I am starting to recover.

hcg/clomid bridge FTW!

although i do like some DAA on cycle. I ran it twice during my last run. it really added some fullness to the boys.

HCG

Go to EuroKing! Everything about EuroKing is excellent! I have always recieved speedy service when it comes to replies, shipments and the prices are second to none!

I can't say I really noticed any negatives. I believe I used 500 iu 2x/week for 4 weeks. It has been so long.

Estrogen (mainly gyno problems) should not be an issue with the DAA since nolva will be used.

It's up to you. Usually by week 4 of nolva/clomid I feel I am starting to recover.

Do you find you keep the majority of your gains this way? For me it seems like my hormone levels recovered fine after my designer steroid cylce, but a lot of my gains seemed to be lost after PCT.

Not getting an answer from AMG...

Also, do you guys know if I would have to buy new needles since HCG is subcutaneous? Right now I just have 50 23g 1" needles for Test E injections.

Do you find you keep the majority of your gains this way? For me it seems like my hormone levels recovered fine after my designer steroid cylce, but a lot of my gains seemed to be lost after PCT.

Not getting an answer from AMG...

Also, do you guys know if I would have to buy new needles since HCG is subcutaneous? Right now I just have 50 23g 1" needles for Test E injections.

You can pin HCG IM and it actually increases bioavailability versus sub q.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws